Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Interview

beaver

This Is copied from an Email I received and wanted to pass it along:

It was interesting to listen to the retired businessman talk about his

missionary work in Brazil. He also has heard prophetic words. I was

intrigued - my ears really perked up when he started talking about the Iraqi

Dinar. It's an interesting listen if you have about 93 minutes, but here are

some key times that I found particularly interesting. (Start the program

playing, which will download the entire piece. Once the entire program has

downloaded, you are able to slide the player indicator to the desired time.

Here's the link:

20:33 Retired businessman

21:19 Recent miracles in Brazil

35:33 Words of knowledge

44:18 Kim Clement email " ... buy Ford stock"

47:27 Buy silver

53:00 Iraqi Dinar discussion

• Upvote 4

This Is copied from an Email I received and wanted to pass it along:

It was interesting to listen to the retired businessman talk about his

missionary work in Brazil. He also has heard prophetic words. I was

intrigued - my ears really perked up when he started talking about the Iraqi

Dinar. It's an interesting listen if you have about 93 minutes, but here are

some key times that I found particularly interesting. (Start the program

playing, which will download the entire piece. Once the entire program has

downloaded, you are able to slide the player indicator to the desired time.

Here's the link:

http://www.vimeo.com/22687998

20:33 Retired businessman

21:19 Recent miracles in Brazil

35:33 Words of knowledge

44:18 Kim Clement email " ... buy Ford stock"

47:27 Buy silver

53:00 Iraqi Dinar discussion

This is a good listen. Thanks for the time starts.

Buy Silver it will rise increase in value then drop to about $35/ounce, but then it will rise to $10,000/ounce.

$600 for a loaf of Bread

Dinar will revalue at $3.87 to $3.89 (His Prediction) End of May 29th or June 1st.

Hey Beaver...that looks interesting, I plan on checking it out later!

Just thought I'd mention this too....in 2007, I purchased Ford stock as per the prophetic word given by Kim Clement. Then, last year I had to sell it because I needed the money, but...I did nearly DOUBLE my investment..! I listen to Kim very closely, he is quite accurate.

I am unfamiliar with George Robinson, but look forward to hearing what he has to say.

Blessings :)

• 1 month later...

I believe George Robinson, I have heard him speak, and he truly has the Lord's best interest at heart. He has inspired me with a great idea, post RV. He is so right, when he says it's God's money, and we have been blessed as stewards. I want to be a good one. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with others that George Robinson seems very credible, although I do not personally know him, his testimony rings true in light of my 55 years of experience as a Christian. I have met Randy Clark and Kim Clement, and both are truly men of God with long track records of ministry. Kim Clement's prophetic revelations have been so accurate that certain 3 letter agencies track his prophecies and call him in from time to time for personal interpretations. At least they did when Bush was president.

My wife allowed me to purchase more after listening to George's predictions, which gave us more confidence that we were doing the right thing as serious speculators, not gamblers.

We intend to bless not only family members, but lots of families who are struggling in our church, as well as resume funding an orphanage in Kampala, Uganda, run by Pastor Fred Muyimba at Harvest Christian Ministries.

• Upvote 3

You guys have similar comments to those that followed Jim Jones. One bit ofadvice, don't drink the kool aid.

Jim Jones was a loony tune who convinced people he was the only one who could hear from God for them as his prophet, and persuaded them to leave the United States and travel to a foreign country and set up a cultish colony. Yes, he did convince them to drink kool aid laced with poison and commit suicide.

To compare anyone's comments about "men of God" who have long track records of ministering in very positive ways to thousands worldwide for decades indicates your total bias against Christianity as well as your ignorance of New Testament scriptures. I pity you, and wonder who poisoned you against the love of Father God for his creation. I have personally witnessed legs growing, cancers healed, gold fillings appearing to replace old mercury fillings, devils cast out, and thousands receiving Christ and being baptized in water and with the Holy Spirit.

Please be careful what you say about the Holy Spirit and God's anointed servants, I have known those who spoke against the Holy Spirit, and ridiculed and mocked God's servants who found themselves with cancer of the tongue.

I pray you will open your heart to the love of Jesus, who died for your sins so you would not face an eternity in darkness, separated from His love. You don't know me, and you certainly do not know George Robinson, Randy Clark or Kim Clement, so I ask you to "judge not, lest you be judged", which is what Jesus taught his diciples when he walked the earth. It was written that if every miracle Jesus did for people was written down, there are not enough books in the world to contain them...If you honestly ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you personally, He will do it. He knows your every thought, and knows everything about you. He loves you beyond what you can imagine.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Jim Jones was a loony tune who convinced people he was the only one who could hear from God for them as his prophet, and persuaded them to leave the United States and travel to a foreign country and set up a cultish colony. Yes, he did convince them to drink kool aid laced with poison and commit suicide.

To compare anyone's comments about "men of God" who have long track records of ministering in very positive ways to thousands worldwide for decades indicates your total bias against Christianity as well as your ignorance of New Testament scriptures. I pity you, and wonder who poisoned you against the love of Father God for his creation. I have personally witnessed legs growing, cancers healed, gold fillings appearing to replace old mercury fillings, devils cast out, and thousands receiving Christ and being baptized in water and with the Holy Spirit.

Please be careful what you say about the Holy Spirit and God's anointed servants, I have known those who spoke against the Holy Spirit, and ridiculed and mocked God's servants who found themselves with cancer of the tongue.

I pray you will open your heart to the love of Jesus, who died for your sins so you would not face an eternity in darkness, separated from His love. You don't know me, and you certainly do not know George Robinson, Randy Clark or Kim Clement, so I ask you to "judge not, lest you be judged", which is what Jesus taught his diciples when he walked the earth. It was written that if every miracle Jesus did for people was written down, there are not enough books in the world to contain them...If you honestly ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you personally, He will do it. He knows your every thought, and knows everything about you. He loves you beyond what you can imagine.

Well said my friend, the minds of many will be blinded from the truth and their destiny awaits them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Amen, MotorCity! "Dear God, as much as I and many want this RV to happen, for whatever our personal reasons & motivations might be, we realize You have Your purpose, and , contrary to claims as this being up to the "powers that be", we know this will happen in YOUR time, as it is You who directs the affairs of men. Bless Your children, even this day, bless Your servant George Robinson, bless the people of Iraq, and bless I pray, even those who oppose us and who deny You. I ask in Your Son, Jesus’ Name. Amen!"

"The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD,

Like the rivers of water;

He turns it wherever He wishes." (Pr.21:1)

" A man’s heart plans his way,

But the LORD directs his steps." (Pr.16:9)

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.

9 “ For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

So are My ways higher than your ways,

And My thoughts than your thoughts." (Is.55:8,9)

"O my God, I trust in You;Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me." (Ps.25:2)

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?" (Mt. 5;44,6)

"Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."(Mt.6:9,10)

• Upvote 1

There is a saying that fits the continued posting of "pet" material. "If you say it loud enough, long enough, and sincere enough people will begin to believe it." Herein lies the reason for the posting of this material and some of the material by the White Hats.

It may be believed by some people but it does not make it true.

Well as far as Im concerned he can take that modern day prophet stuff to the Branch Davidians or the Mormon church

I hear Jones town is looking for someone or maybe the Moony's

The Bible is the all powerfull incorruptable word of god and it is meant to be understood by all who seek christ

you do NOT need someone spoon feeding you thier interpretation of the scripture

and further more to equate God with the dinar revaluing is plain sick

Semper Fi

I agree, leave the Bible out of it.