Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni chat Sat night.4-30-11 Final steps with proof

harrysmug

grrrrrreeeeeeeeeat read thanks for thepost. I actully believe we wont see anything til june so kaeperoni might be onto something but i did like when he said it will not affect the economy or the people in a negative way. I think we are at the end of this ride ladies and gentleman. Good luck on your ventures its gong down within a month i can feel it.

You know..... If Iraqi's thought that their currency was about to have more purchasing power, wouldn't you believe that they would be quite excited?

You think the translator would translate w/ quite excitement about how the value goes up.

Imagine if the USD were to revalue at 10 times its value.

Imagine the purchasing power we would have with our current holdings.

Our purchasing power would increase, however, in due time our incomes would stabilize.

Hard to imagine we would continue making roughly 10 times our pay.... I'm sure adjustments would be in order.

So like if you were making $10/hr, over time, you may need to be paid $1/hr considering the value of $.

You know..... If Iraqi's thought that their currency was about to have more purchasing power, wouldn't you believe that they would be quite excited?

You think the translator would translate w/ quite excitement about how the value goes up.

Our purchasing power would increase, however, in due time our incomes would stabilize.

Hard to imagine we would continue making roughly 10 times our pay.... I'm sure adjustments would be in order.

So like if you were making $10/hr, over time, you may need to be paid $1/hr considering the value of $.

Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of increasing the purchasing power?

Of course we (the average American) are in a vastly different state (economically speaking) that the average Iraqi so we're not really comparing apples to apples here...

• Downvote 1

Thanks. June. Party at my house. Ya'll come. My neighbors will be impressed with all those fancy new cars up and down the street. Please don't scratch my Jag. wink.gif

Awesome! time and place, will have my pilot fly my wife and I out ...lol

If our currency went up 10 times you wouldn't have 10 more dollars. You would still have 1 dollar. Our currency is worth more than Mexicos currency but, it doesn't matter unless you're in Mexico. The mighty dollar will go further in Mexico but here, it's still worth a dollar. There will be greater purchasing power for the Gov and suppliers in Iraq. The average run of the mill Iraqi will see very little in the way of improved living conditions. The country will prosper through growth. The people will prosper because of the growth of the nation as a whole, not because their currency rate is more inline with the US and other countries. I've stated before, the Politicians and the Investors will mop up while the average Iraqi citizens will still be mopping. That's just the way it is. IMO

• Upvote 4

Thanks. June. Party at my house. Ya'll come. My neighbors will be impressed with all those fancy new cars up and down the street. Please don't scratch my Jag. ;)

You better not put ur add on the forum or u will have more than u bargin for. But would be happy to meet you and have a few toddies as well. :D