Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Bad Do You Want The RV To Happen?

Hello Everyone,

If you are a christain it's time for us to show God how bad we really want him to bless us with

a RV this month. I want as many people as possible to fast sometime between now and

Thursday. You can fast from sun-up until sun-down, skip one or two meals or what ever

you like. As christains we need to understand that fasting and praying is more powerful

than just praying. (Mark 9:28-30 (King James Version) says

" 28And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately,

Why could not we cast him out? 29And he said unto them, This kind can come

forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. "

While we are fasting we need to be praying that God will bless us with an RV by

Thursday April 28th or sooner...

Edited by infinitepower
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I think this might be a little sacrileges...I could be wrong...but it seems kind of selfish...shouldn't we pray for who it really involves and helps...which is the people of Iraq...I don't know about you but I have a roof, running hot and cold water, and electricity. I want this RV as much as anyone but I don't need it like they do. I for one like and have fresh water, showers and fresh food... I'm not bashing or being negative towards you or anyone else here, but praying for selfish reasons will not bring out the best in us and IMO is it's not God's best for us!!!

• Upvote 11

Honestly, I'll be the first one to admit that I'm not nearly as religiously committed as many on these forums...BUT, I always give people the benefit of a doubt, and try to treat everyone with kindness, respect, etc...

I think it's ludicrous and completely selfish to ask for people to fast and pray for an RV this week...(about as crazy as a recent new story here in TX where the churches were asking for people to pray for rain...really??? you can't be serious???)

The despair and misfortune of the Iraqis is far greater than I'm sure many of us have ever experienced...I just hope they finally get their long-awaited justice...and after all is said and done, just maybe will this investment prove to be a risk worth taking for us investors.

smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Islandgirl I am with you when praying to the LORD for selfish reasons [yourself ] it is wrong --praying and caring for others brings rewards ,it is selflessness that brings the ultimate reward and I am not saying RV

capt. Cliff

Islandgirl I am with you when praying to the LORD for selfish reasons [yourself ] it is wrong --praying and caring for others brings rewards ,it is selflessness that brings the ultimate reward and I am not saying RV

capt. Cliff

• Upvote 2

Each to his own but not everyone on this fourm is a Christian and may not like to hear this. I know for a fact that if someone starts to praise Alla, Budda, or something else them what you believe then you too would become offense. This is about the Iraqi dinar and things that are related to it and to be fair to all of its members then we should stick with what it's meant to be.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Their is nothing wrong with praying for selfish reasons as long as you pray for others and always give thanks to God.

Also, praying for a RV is a GOOD thing not a bad thing. Did Jesus every pray for himself? He said take this cup from me, but not

my will your will be done. God has the right to say yes or no to our prayers.

Give me a Bible verse that says its selfish or wrong to pray for yourself or your desires.

You mean to tell be that you never pray for something for yourself. WOW!!

Remember the RV will help a lot of people besides me and you... Peace, Love, and Joy.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

From some of the comments I have read.

WE AS A PEOPLE ARE IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE. THAT'S MY OPINION.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US.....

peace, love, and joy

All I was trying to do is to get people to trust in GOD more through praying and

fasting. The devil is powerful and alive....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

peace, love, and joy

All I was trying to do is to get people to trust in GOD more through praying and

Like others have told you, don't make this about Christians or God, and your original post did not come off as getting people to trust in God.

By the way I do believe in God not necessarily religion (catholic from the day I was born, but all religion is more than just God). Sorry if anyone is offended by my opinion but

I will not force it down your throat like some feel the need to.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I pray for Iraq and the people of Iraq, and I will join you in a fast for the people of Iraq and their new nation that democracy succeeds and an awakening unto God and realization that Jesus Christ is Lord.

If your motive for a call to prayer and fasting for the RV is for the nation and the people, then I believe God will honor it, but if your motive is so that you will have money, then I will pray and fast that God will show you that HE is your source and not the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

That's my point...+1

• Upvote 1

peace, love, and joy

I think I'll go puke now....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Only God knows each persons motives. By the way, I have been praying and fasting to GOD to go into the ministry for over 27 years.

This RV is the anwser to my praying and fasting about having enough money to spread his word. I told God I didn't want to beg

people for money to support the ministry. My website is www.truthaboutsalvation.org. After, the RV I will have plenty of money

to preach the word of GOD. Will you now pray and fast? Peace,Love, and Joy....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This thread is a prime example of why we try to keep the religion and politics talk to a minium here on DV. It always goes south and people will never come to any kind of agreement in these threads. I don't want to close this thread so please try and keep the talk to dinar!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 1