Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for those who will use Dinar Trade (Ali) for post RV cash out

Inbedded HorseHead

I am also using Dinar banker, I have made numerous purchases from TY who has had the best purchase and buy back prices.

I also do not trust Ali "He's a snake in the grass"

Why would you call him a snake in the grass??? Do you know him? You've been on here for all of one 1 plus month and you're already an expert...but you know TY and call him good?? How is that? and I have no connection to either person just find your comment a little to harsh.

That fee is exactly what he told me in an email too. I bet most of the members who are complaining about Ali have never dealt with him but are forming their opinions about him based on what someone else has said. Also if I'm not mistaken, I think his fee is $150 per million Dinar you cash in and not $150 per million USD that you "might" receive after the RV. I have to check my email again. Regardless, that's nothing compared to what the banks will charge.

Your price and fee description is correct. I checked my letter from DT. Thanks for clearing that up. Peace.

THATS BS! Ali, is NOT charging $660 per million on cash in. He is charging a small fee per million the sum of $150.00. THAT IS NOTHING. Ali has always been upfront and honest, I have bought all my Dinars through him and he is well prepared to handle the RV. Good grief give it a rest. Pumpers......SIGH. Peace.

my bad its not 660 usd per million buy back its 840 usd for uncirculated and and 740 usd per million circulated where he is selling them for 1220 usd per million nice little profit margin when i ,a simple contractor who is happy making a 15% to 20% profit ...... and i am very happy you trust him your choice i am merely stating MY views on it so bash if you must

Edited by rcrge

From the research I've done, all wire transfers go through the Federal Reserve, so that's why it's not instant. It's fast, but not instant. If the transfer is done after 03:00 PM, you don't see the deposit until the following day. The Federal Reserve closes at 03:00 PM and I'm not sure if that is Central or Eastern time zone. Best to make your appointment early in the day, if you what to see the deposit on the same day. The 24 hour rumor doesn't sound correct based on the research I've done.

From the research I've done, all wire transfers go through the Federal Reserve, so that's why it's not instant. It's fast, but not instant. If the transfer is done after 03:00 PM, you don't see the deposit until the following day. The Federal Reserve closes at 03:00 PM and I'm not sure if that is Central or Eastern time zone. Best to make your appointment early in the day, if you what to see the deposit on the same day. The 24 hour rumor doesn't sound correct based on the research I've done.

I have an account with 5th of the 3rd bank. Months ago I spoke with the bank about wiring a lager amount of cash into my account and wanted to be able too verify its there. They told me anything after 2 o'clock the wire might not appear in my account and would be the next day. Now, the best part about this is they gave me a 1 800 number to the main branch that shows all wires waiting to post the next day when the banks open again.

Just call your bank and get the main branch where all wires are reported. I will worry about cashing in when the RV comes.

Ali

Bank

In that order for me when the time comes.

My solution to this issue is I have opened and account at B of A which is one of the banks Dinar Trade does business with. As I understand it form B of A personnel, I would not be able to withdraw any of the wired funds for 24 hours, but it would show up immediately. Also, I was told I could transfer the funds to another B of A account immediately, just couldn't withdraw it from the bank, it needs to stay within B of A for the 24 hours. The transfer to another account is so the wire cannot be reversed, if a reversal request were to come through, they could only access the account to which the funds were transferred and if it was empty, no funds could be reversed.

Just an FYI, good luck,

rd

I am new to all this but just wanted to say...I called B of A last week and was told they are NOT going to handle the Dinar... so now I am really confused. How is it they do business with DT and not handle the Dinar?

I find the conversation about Ali fascinating. Ali may have had one indiscretion regarding his RV philosophy, but I have had great service from DT. Some of you are complaining about DT making money, front door, back door. That's capitalism at its finest. What do you think the banks, the oil companies, are doing? The oil companies get overpaid for the gas, and then we give them subsidies to keep doing it.

Bank of America, and 98% of the other major financial institutions, have been cheating the American people for decades. Look at the debacle called a recession we are currently in, and have been in. It did not happen because of currency traders. It was the big banks, among others. They overcharge us, they foreclose on our homes because we don't have a job, they take our tax payer dollars, but won't loan it back to us to get the economy moving. Anybody have a credit card or two or three that charges 35%? Have you ever figured out how much it costs to buy a home, or wondered why the interest is loaded on the front end? And you have a problem with Ali......

The too big to fail scenario is a crime at its finest - they make all the money, but if they fail, we pay to bail them out. Hell, I never even got kissed.

You might have no other choice but to cash out at a local big bank, but it you keep with them you are a fool. Put your money into a small, local community bank, or credit union, or anyplace that is not a big screw-you-American bank.

If you keep your money in a big bank, never complain again about what is wrong with this country, because you will be supporting it. It is worse than not voting.

I agreed with you until the end. Voting is a joke, yea lets vote on the lesser of two evils. No thanks. After all the same argument can be made for those who do vote. Just like the fools that got tricked into voting Obama into office. He lied, most bought it, and now we all pay for it. The system is a fraud, a scam, and its all being done by design. We are nothing but slaves to them. You know it, I know it.

• Upvote 1

A great salesman is always nice when he is about to take your money. You know he is good when you feel warm and fuzzy after plunking down a few thousand bucks for dinars. while your wife is yelling at you at the same time.

And no,I wont be using him for cash out.BofA is my choice.

I am new to all this but just wanted to say...I called B of A last week and was told they are NOT going to handle the Dinar... so now I am really confused. How is it they do business with DT and not handle the Dinar?

B of A's dealings with DT is a business one, just like any other business has a bank account with B of A or any other bank, has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not B of A does or does not buy or sell dinar... hope this helps...

rd

just for the record ....... a wire transfer is an immediate form of payment and is non revocable once posted into your account.... now a wire transfer in order to be posted in an account must be done before the fed- cut off time in order to post the same day .... this is approximately 2pm cst also once the wire is transferred depending on your bank you may have to call the wire desk at your bank to tell them to quit holding the money and post it to your account.... many banks take in wires and sit on them and post them towards the end of the day ....... bottom line is this you can call the wire desk at your bank and once it is there even if it is not posted to your accoount the funds are good and cannot be taken back.....

thanks,,,

and if you have a bank that refuses to let you withdraw money against an incoming wire that is posted to your account you need to get a new bank cause those funds are considered collected immediately ....

When you cash out with Ali or Ty, your dinar is run through a delarue machine. Your transaction is given a number and you get your dinar back, or you still have possession of it until you see it show up in the wire transfer to your bank-Bofa would be a good choice. . Now, your bank probably needs the 24 hours to make sure it clears, . The same thing happens when you deposit a check in your account. You do not have immediate access to those funds.

Now, if you sell through a bank, they do not have a delarue. They give you a certificate, etc that this transaction has occured, but you do not have your dinars. They have to send this package out, It is probably fool proof, but do you really want to deal in probably. If you go this route, you should photo copy each note-not sure how this helps. Now, what happens if they disappear or shrink in transit.?

I will personally drive to one of the existing sites with DT, getting the quickest appointment I can. Yes, I would have consulted with my lawyer first. I will not go alone. After the transaction, we will go to a bar and I will have a martini, shakin, not stirred. Just one. Do not want to dilute the moment. May keep driving to Florida to see if I can establish residency and save 5% on state income tax.

• Upvote 1

My solution to this issue is I have opened and account at B of A which is one of the banks Dinar Trade does business with. As I understand it form B of A personnel, I would not be able to withdraw any of the wired funds for 24 hours, but it would show up immediately. Also, I was told I could transfer the funds to another B of A account immediately, just couldn't withdraw it from the bank, it needs to stay within B of A for the 24 hours. The transfer to another account is so the wire cannot be reversed, if a reversal request were to come through, they could only access the account to which the funds were transferred and if it was empty, no funds could be reversed.

Just an FYI, good luck,

rd

Thanks, very good advice!

i dont trust anyone that not only makes a profit off the initial sale but then wants to put the screws to you should have the need to sell them back to him $660 per mllion when its sold upwards of 1000 per million . the mere mention of that name makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand

What in the hell do you expect from a business???

If you buy a truck, drive it around for awhile, then sell it back to the dealer, guess what......you are not going to get all of your money back. If you don't like that people are making a profit, maybe you should move to Cuba or some other commie country...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What in the hell do you expect from a business???

If you buy a truck, drive it around for awhile, then sell it back to the dealer, guess what......you are not going to get all of your money back. If you don't like that people are making a profit, maybe you should move to Cuba or some other commie country...

One I agree with the business part but the truck is a poor comparison, autos depreciate, currency does not just because you have it.

Just an FYI, good luck,

rd

Riverdawg...you brought out a rather interesting point...about the immediate transfer to another in bank account to keep a reversal from occuring...Thank you I will be checking with my bank too. :)

I live in the greater Los Angeles area. Ali has a main office in Santa Monica, so I will most likely cash'in with Ali since I have purchased all my dinars from him, have the certificates he sends out with each purchase and the yellow copy of my cashier's checks I have used to pay for the dinars. I am also taking my laptop with me and will sign on to my bank account and wait for the wire to appear. I imagine that Ali, as a professional currency dealer, will be giving out receipts. All this paranoia about Ali is unfounded and as I said earlier, if you don't want to use him, don't - but there is no reason to "dis" him. He is in business to sell and buy currency. If you don't like his rates, don't deal with him. There are a lot of other dinar dealers available to service anyone's dinar needs - buying or selling. But whoever you go to - other than your bank, take a laptop or or an iPad - anything that you can use to get online and check your account. If you don't have your account signed up for on-line viedwing - then do that. If you are at your own bank - make sure you get a receipt and check the account number. Scrutinize all your bank deposit receipts for obvious reasons. I am going to Ali to cash-in because I got my dinars from him and I trust him. He is professional and as owner of a retail gift store I don't begrudge the man making a profit. He has to make a profit to offer his service. Offices and personnel are not free. Tell me, you all that are complaining about Ali- do you work for free. I think not.

The RV happens tomorrow. I will be at my bank. You can wait for Ali. You will be waiting for hell to freeze over before he opens one office for cash in. He gave us 6 satellite office locations that do not exist. RED FLAG #1. Explain that one to reestablish your credibility,Ali. You cannot can you? Which lead me to believe,that once you convey misinformation with intent,and the info is bogus,we are done and your reputation is shot. Just my opinion.