Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R.V of Exchange rate and re-denomination of dinar

love_you

This is a better quality video than the one that has been on Ytube for over a week.

He admits that "We have decided on this"... but at the same time he is intentionally very vague on all of it, and that is to be expected.

This still gives no clear indication of exactly what they are about to do, whether we will see a lop or a small increase or a large increase.

But it is confirmation that they are fixing to do something, which will involve a change in currency.

I sure hope it's the big increase we've all been waiting for.

• Upvote 13

This is a better quality video than the one that has been on Ytube for over a week.

He admits that "We have decided on this"... but at the same time he is intentionally very vague on all of it, and that is to be expected.

This still gives no clear indication of exactly what they are about to do, whether we will see a lop or a small increase or a large increase.

But it is confirmation that they are fixing to do something, which will involve a change in currency.

I sure hope it's the big increase we've all been waiting for.

Yes i agree with You . it is Cream of News. GO R.V

Edited by love_you
  • Upvote 3

i cannot get over all of his "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" this Q&A video would be half the time if he could speak a little more consistant :lol: ,but he does have his moments though. this is very informative but how long do you think its going to take for this issue of inflation as he states to be resolved? that could take years dont ya think? :mellow:

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi is trying to hide the rv information all of the world and i think now we are so closed.in this video a reporter asked the Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi about rv of exchange rate and he said.even if i know about it i will never tell you lol.but we know Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi we are so closed .

GO GO GO GO RV Go Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi B)

• Upvote 3

This segment sounds to me as if there will be BOTH RD & RV. A few things on the RD question: "We needed the zeroes back then (when they were added), but times are different now (?we don't need them now)", and "we have a plan for that (the RD, but can't say what or when)". Something else is clear: Both of these issues are exceedingly complex for Iraq, and Shabibi cannot just snap his fingers at a whim and an RD and/or RV will happen. I would agree that we are in the end-stages of whatever is going to happen.

• Upvote 6

R.V of Exchange rate and re-denomination of dinar by "Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi "

http://goo.gl/bTYoD

It looks like a Swiss currency converter lists the IQD to USD as .0101 I hope this is not a mistake

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/converter/

Maybe the RV is starting?

It looks like a Swiss currency converter lists the IQD to USD as .0101 I hope this is not a mistake

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/converter/

Maybe the RV is starting?

www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/converter :D:D

Edited by AK47
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i cannot get over all of his "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" this Q&A video would be half the time if he could speak a little more consistant :lol: ,but he does have his moments though. this is very informative but how long do you think its going to take for this issue of inflation as he states to be resolved? that could take years dont ya think? :mellow:

Someone wake me after he gets through dancing around the first question,,,uuuhhhhhnn <_<<_<<_<

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi is trying to hide the rv information all of the world and i think now we are so closed.in this video a reporter asked the Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi about rv of exchange rate and he said.even if i know about it i will never tell you lol.but we know Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi we are so closed .

GO GO GO GO RV Go Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi B)

Hope, hope, hope (fingers crossed) Go RV!

Thank you for bringing this to view, really appreciated it! Go RV, pray that this is what we having been waiting on.

Hope this is good news, but...will take it the way I want too (as usual)..Gooo RRRRVVVVVV!

• Upvote 2

great post..thanks..i listened intently to this vid ,,,now what i got was 1.he was very taken back by the questions. 2.He clearly DID NOT rebuttal any of the suggestion/questions of a revalue ! That is HUGE ! so by default he was agreeing that it WILL RV !!!..3. he said clearly that is was tied to inflation,which now is going THRU THE ROOF because of the USD..and The Dinar is pegged to the USD...so as our USD is collapsing in value..SO IS THEIRS !!..So..my deduction is that we are now at the very doorstop of a huge change in value..Like by July 1st..But don't be surprised if it comes out at 1/2 to 1 penny on the USD...

blessings

• Upvote 2

Folks, I hope you understood what Shabs was really saying. There is a plan to remove 3 zero's from the Iraqi currency (Part 3 of 4 at 7:30 into video). This means redenomination. Which means a 25,000 bill

will become 25 bucks. Same thing happened in Lybia. Then they will reval to parity of 1 to 1. That's the way it looks at this point. Please tell me I'm wrong because I would love nothing more that to see this 3 year investment

finally become profitable. Sorry in advance for ticking off anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

NOT GOING TO LOP! Do any of you understand a LOP? LOSS OF PROFIT

It isnt used in this kind of economic situation. WONT HAPPEN! CANT HAPPEN! Watch or read or learn. THIS WONT LOP! PERIOD. Wrong term wrong situation.

Can someone with some economic know how please explain because I have tried and tried.

No removal of ZERO's in currency as in 25K note = 25 CANT AND WONT HAPPEN!

They removed the high notes from their country. THEY REMOVED THE ZEROS!!! Not in circulation in IRAQ! LOP is not an expression used in an UNDER valued currency!

OK I said my last words on this.

PEACE and get excited. We are all about to do WELL. YEP IMHO and if you dont agree with me sell your dinar. But dont bash it.

AGAIN PEACE...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thanks, imgesing, for the concise explanation. Now, would all the naysayers PLEASE spare us another round of "You're wrong, here's why it's going to LOP." PLEASE? We've read your explanations and respectfully disagree. In this case, repetition is NOT reinforcement. Thank you! GO RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NOT GOING TO LOP! Do any of you understand a LOP? LOSS OF PROFIT

It isnt used in this kind of economic situation. WONT HAPPEN! CANT HAPPEN! Watch or read or learn. THIS WONT LOP! PERIOD. Wrong term wrong situation.

Can someone with some economic know how please explain because I have tried and tried.

No removal of ZERO's in currency as in 25K note = 25 CANT AND WONT HAPPEN!

They removed the high notes from their country. THEY REMOVED THE ZEROS!!! Not in circulation in IRAQ! LOP is not an expression used in an UNDER valued currency!

OK I said my last words on this.

PEACE and get excited. We are all about to do WELL. YEP IMHO and if you dont agree with me sell your dinar. But dont bash it.

AGAIN PEACE...

thank you i am agree with you :-) go rv

Let me suggest to anyone who doubts to go and watch the recent YouTube of Shabs speaking at the US Chamber of Commerce. He said it himself in part 3 of the YouTube video that's posted in this thread after an investor asked the question about the dinar. "We have a plan to soon remove 3 zeoros from the Dinar". By definition it means redenomination. Can anyone prove me wrong with facts instead of opinion?

• Upvote 1