Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Relax.

It's going to happen but not this weekend and probably not next week either. As for a lop, no chance it'll be a redenomination not a LOP. A LOP only happens when a currency is on the way down, it would be insanity on the way up.

There will not be an RV until the GOI is seated, simply ignore any poster that tries to tell you otherwise. In Iraq this is the first government of this new era of democracy and the government have to not only have power but be seen to have power. So no GOI = NO RV that's a fact.

That said everyone want's the GOI seated.

Liberal cluster emphasizes the resolution of security ministries next week, according to the agreement with MalikiPosted: April 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Interior ministry, Iraq, iraqi list, Maliki, National Alliance, National security, National Security Agency, Nouri al-Maliki 0Thursday April 21, 2011

BAGHDAD – The Feed – According to a member of quitting the Liberal bloc said on Thursday that resolving the security ministries will be next week.

Zamili said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): “File security minister will be decided next week, according to the agreement with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.”

Read the rest of this entry »

Iraqi List Nassif: Next week will see the candidates to resolve the security ministriesPosted: April 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Council of Representatives of Iraq, Iraq, iraqi list, Maliki, national coalition, National Security Agency, Nouri al-Maliki 0Thursday April 21, 2011

BAGHDAD – The Feed -

Confirmed by the white list high Nassif Resolving the baggage security will be vacant next week and delay the resolution of this file comes for political purposes.

Nassif said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): “There is information indicating that al-Maliki is determined to resolve this file next week.” Indicating that al-Maliki will present the names of those candidates to fill the vacant security ministries. “

Member of the National Alliance, confirms the seriousness of the leaders of the blocks in resolving the security file cabinetPosted: April 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Filing cabinet, Iraq, iraqi list, Member of Parliament, National Alliance, News agency, Nouri al-Maliki, Security 0Thursday April 21, 2011

BAGHDAD – The Feed – According to a member of the National Alliance on Thursday, leaders of political blocs serious in resolving the security file cabinet.

Said Bahaa al-Jamal al-Din told the News Agency of public opinion (and babysit): “All the leaders are serious in resolving the blocks file security ministries and their emphasis on professional competence and independence in choosing their candidates.”

Iraqi List, Mullah stresses the need to resolve the file security ministries in the near futurePosted: April 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Filing cabinet, Iraq, iraqi list, Ministry of Defence, News agency, Nouri al-Maliki, Public opinion, Security 0Thursday April 21, 2011

BAGHDAD – The Feed – The spokesman for the Iraqi List, Haider Mulla to resolve the file security ministries in the near future.

Mulla said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): “The situation in Iraq needs to be a major effort to focus in this period, specifically in the resolution of a lot of files, including file security ministries.”

Adding that “the process of procrastination by the Prime Minister in resolving the security file cabinet can not be accepted by the Iraqi people, because after over a year on elections and security bags are still vacant.”

http://bit.ly/g5o6Io

Edited by cbisinger

How can someone who joined last month...be an advanced member??? When the word "FACT" was mentioned...I immediately disregard. Not even ADAM with all his intelligence mentions the word FACT !

You can join today and be an advanced member tonight.... if you make enough posts...

It contains three news articles!

The second you add your opinion, as learned by first year journalism students, it becomes an opinion piece, and is not longer news.

I am not attempting to take away from your piece, but it just needs to be in a different section.

Peace.

would it not make sense to do a LOP first...is that not what kuwait did?? If you LOP, you bring in alot of currency then gradually raise the value and pull in the rest............ :unsure:

Your assumptions are off base. Your understanding of what results in a LOP is incorrect. All opinion.

Hey I got you down to 1 neg someone else may take it back down to zero. But your absolutly right the guy doest have a clue as to what a lop actualy is. He`s right about the gov being seated but thats it.. So come on newbs hammer me with some of those negs cause I really dont care about them. I say what I think to be right like the gentleman above and dont care how many I get slamed with. I wonder what the record is for most negs in a single post.

GOOOOO RV

• Upvote 1

Maybe this will help those that seem to think I don't understand what a LOP is.

This is exactly how Iraq can Redenominate! It is what Venezula did removing 3 zeroes!

Very long article and shows that this was discussed almost a year before they implemented it!

When you read how much goes into this whole thing. No wonder it takes so long. They just want to get it right.

My link pdf document

Hey I got you down to 1 neg someone else may take it back down to zero. But your absolutly right the guy doest have a clue as to what a lop actualy is. He`s right about the gov being seated but thats it.. So come on newbs hammer me with some of those negs cause I really dont care about them. I say what I think to be right like the gentleman above and dont care how many I get slamed with. I wonder what the record is for most negs in a single post.

GOOOOO RV

Ask Keep! ( Keep, just messing with ya buddy! lol)

• Upvote 1