Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Did Bush Make It Legal - IQD

bluejay

WHEN THEY SELL THE IQD IT PUTS THE US DOLLAR INTO THEIR SYSTEM. WHICH BUILDS THEIR RESERVE. BIGGER RESERVE THE MORE THE COUNTRY IS WORTH AND BIGGER RVVVVVV.

Thanks for reminding me of that, I did come across that years ago but with all the constant stream of news I forget...Thanks..

I would like to know if anyone has the reason why Bush made it legal to buy IQD....Does it help Iraq in anyway that we purchased there currency....I hope someone has a factual answer for this, thanks for taking your time....

He did not make it legal to buy Dinar he made it legal to invest in the country as americans

and as far as buying dinar puts $ in the country DT buys in UAE and thats in AED

The $'s stay in Dubia

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to know if anyone has the reason why Bush made it legal to buy IQD....Does it help Iraq in anyway that we purchased there currency....I hope someone has a factual answer for this, thanks for taking your time....

According to reports the currency actually belong to us.....you will trade with the US Treasury department when it R$V not Iraq..........which in turn buy Oil..........if this helps.

PS. we are sitting on don't know how many trillion of dinar along with other countries with oil deal.just saying

Edited by radar12354

and as far as buying dinar puts $ in the country DT buys in UAE and thats in AED

The $'s stay in Dubia

Yeah, but in order for Dubai to obtain the IQD, they had to first pay Iraq the equivalent of .00085 usd for 1170 IQD. Whether Iraq got AED or USD for the IQD, it does not matter, it still put the equivalent of the fixed exchange rate into their foreign reserves...

• Upvote 1

radar12345 - I have a question and I ask it at the risk of sounding dumb, but when & why would the USTreasury buy oil? Doesn't the Exxon's & Shell's of the world actually buy the oil, import it, refine it & it ends up in our gasoline tanks (and other end uses)? I know we have the "emergency reserves" that the gov't has stored, but other than that, why would the gov't be the middleman in such transactions?

• Upvote 1

Executive Order 13303 was issued on May 22, 2003 by United States President George W. Bush to protect the Development Fund

for Iraq for the rebuilding of Iraq from any legal attachments or liens. Further, it protects Iraqi oil products and interests and ownership

by US persons (defined to include US corporations) from attachment as well. In effect, EO 13303 provides an extraordinarily broad

legal shield for any and all contractors and mercenaries working in Iraq on behalf of US corporations in any oil related enterprise.

The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush

administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United

Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil.

So, it covered everything they needed it to.

GoldenLady

"TeamWork Makes the Dream Work"

• Upvote 3

They also knew that probably less than 1% of the general public, anywhere in the world, and/or in most any country, would actually invest in the dinar as an investment, especially after everyone saw all of the previous violence in Iraq, not to mention that most of the seemingly safe and secure investments, even in the US...have tanked'....It has also been said that the amount that we speculators...the general public...holds'...in dinars.....is about as signifigant as a "marble rolling off into the Grand Canyon"...in comparison to what Central Banks of Countries and Governments own. They also know that the majority of the public will spend, spend, spend this money...into oblivion'....It has been said that you could take all of the world's wealth, and spread it all over the world, and it would be back in the same hands in just a few years....like 2 to 3 years appx....as people cannot manage money...I don't think that those in charge of this even really care too much about the small investors out there...it is even possible, and probably more true than not, that they needed a certain amount of us to invest in this for it to actually work..."You just never know".....There will be questions and talk of this event after it happens...probably into eternity...As this has been rumored to be the largest economic shock and transfer of wealth that the world will have ever witnessed...We will see?...For what it's worth....

• Upvote 3

Is that what you think? That the US gov't would actually forbid it's citizens from buying currencies of other countries? The US gov't does not (and cannot) stop anyone from buying the currency of another country! There has never been a law against it. Currency is nothing more than paper with ink on it! They could care less which currencies you own. There may be risks associated with owning it or you may have difficulty acquiring it or the issuing country may have restrictions on buying it, but the US doesn't care one whit whether you own another currency. They never have. If you can find them, you can buy and legally own the currency of Myanmar or Turkmenistan right now. Bush's executive order didn't effect your ability to buy IQD at all. It was done primarily to resolve private property disputes between US citizens and companies in Iraq in US courts. It was no secret conspiracy to make sure gov't officials could load up on IQD. Whether Bush issued the executive order or not, you would still be free to buy all the IQD you wanted. Stop with all the conspiracy theories! It was not some secret signal to citizens that the IQD was going to be a wildly valuable currency some day.

• Upvote 1

He did not make it legal to buy Dinar he made it legal to invest in the country as americans

The $'s stay in Dubia

Negative. Something is going back to the central bank of iraq. We are contributing towards that when we buy dinar.