Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: It is time to re-evaluate the currency, commensurate with the price changes and the wage in the economy

إطبع Print أرسل إلى صديق Send to a Friend علق على المقال Commented on the article

أخبار العراق Iraq News

البنك المركزي: آن الأوان لإعادة تقييم العملة بما يتناسب والتغييرات السعرية والأَجرية في الاقتصاد Central Bank: It is time to re-evaluate the currency, commensurate with the price changes and the wage in the economy

الثلاثاء 19 نيسان 2011 15:58 GMT Tuesday, 19 نيسان 2011 15:58 GMT

قد لا تبقى هناك حاجة لان يعمل هذا العداد بهذه السرعة إذا ما طبق البنك المركزي مشروعه بحذف ثلاثة أصفار من العملة العراقية .. May not remain there is a need to act for this counter so quickly if applied to the central bank project by deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency .. فالبنك الذي يرسم السياسة النقدية للبلاد يؤكد أنه حان الأوان لإعادة تقييم العملة بما يناسب التغييرات السعرية والأجرية في الاقتصاد. Bank, which sets monetary policy for the country confirms that it is time to re-evaluate the currency to suit the changes in the wage-price and economy.

مظهر محمد صالح/ مستشار البنك المركزي العراقي : The appearance of Mohammed Saleh / adviser to the CBI:

(العراق بعد خمس سنوات مقبل على انتاج نفطي كبير 6 ملايين الى 12 مليون برميل نفط العراق سيكون قوة اقليمية في ادارة الطاقة في العالم وستكون عائداته كبيرة والنظام النقدي الحالي نظام ادارة العملة بهذا الشكل هو نتاج مرحلة متخلفة شئنا ام أبينا لازم نصلح ادارة العملة بعد خمس سنين راح تصير كتلة نقدية كبيرة ) (Iraq after five years on the verge of producing a large oil 6 million to 12 million barrels of Iraqi oil would be a regional power in the management of energy in the world and will be the proceeds of a large system and the current cash management system currency in this way is a product of phase lag like it or not needed reform the management of currency after five years claimed the block becomes large cash)

محال وشركات الصيرفة لم تكن متحمسة للمشروع الذي تقول ان تطبيقه قد يسبب مشاكل اقتصادية او تقنية لا داعي لها في الوقت الحاضر. Shops, banking companies were not enthusiastic about the project, which says that its application may cause economic problems or technical unnecessary at the present time.

صاحب محل صيرفة Shop owner Banking

(هي مو وقتها لأن اذا ميستقر اقتصاد البلد ويستقر سعر البنك المركزي بالبيع والشراء للدولار منكدر نستخدم رفع الاصفار ) (Mo is the time because if Mistqr country's economy and stabilize exchange rates, buying and selling of the dollar Menkdr use the lifting of the zeroes)

صاحب محل صيرفة Shop owner Banking

(هذا الشي احنا منكدر نحدده هسة مسالة تعتمد على التطبيق يجوز تظهر بعدين مشاكل احتمال بالفروقات بالكسور بأشياء وامور هواية فنية ) (This thing we Menkdr TOGETHER we identify the issue depends on the application may show problems then the possibility of fractures disparity of individual things and things hobby art)

اما بالنسبة للمواطنين فان حذف الاصفار يعيدهم بالذاكرة الى ايام قوة الدينار العراقي وهو امر رحب به البعض بينما بدا الاخرون غير مقتنعين بامكانية تطبيقه As for the citizens, the deletion of zeros memory bring them back to the days of the power of the Iraqi dinar which is welcomed by some, while others appeared unconvinced by the possibility of its application

مواطن Citizen

(والله كلش اوكي رح يرفع من الاقتصاد العراقي ويرجعنا ايام الدينار مال قبل اللي جان اله قيمة وتصيرله قوة شرائية وبالدول هم) (God, Kalash Aoki suggested raising of the Iraqi economy and brings us back the dinar money days before the God who commissions Tasirlh value and purchasing power and the States they are)

مواطن Citizen

(هو نفس الشي اذا رفع الاصفار هو الدينار مالتنا واصلا حتى بالخارج محد يستقبله) (Is the same thing if the lifting of the zeroes is the dinar Maltna and even abroad Mahd originally received by)

مواطن Citizen

(بالنسبة لرفع الاصفار فد شي منطقي لأن بدل مايصير كلام بالترليون يصير بالمليارات حتى الناس تفتهم ) (For the lifting of the zeroes FD Shi logical because the allowance Maiasir trillion words become even billions of people Fhm)

اما بالنسبة لخبراء الاقتصاد فيطمأنون إن موضوع حذف الأصفار لن يشكل فارقاً في التعامل النقدي او يؤثر باي شكل على الاقتصاد العراقي مالم يراع تغيير قيمة صرفه بالنسبة الى الدولار As for the economists Vitmonon The theme of the deletion of zeros will not make a difference in handling cash or in any way affect the Iraqi economy unless they take into account the changing value of exchange in relation to the dollar

علي الفكيكي / خبير اقتصادي : Ali gnathion NA / Economist:

(هذه هي عملية ادارية تخص البنك المركزي نفسه في ادارة العملة وبالنسبة للاقتصاد سيبقى إلا اذا تغير سعر الصرف للدينار العراقي مثلا الان هو الدولار 1180 دينار فيجوز اذا سووه يعني 3 صفارة 118 او هل سيكون 1.0 ذاك الوكت اذا صار واحد فاصل صفر الدينار للدولار معناه تحسين القوة الشرائية للدينار) (This is an administrative process involving the central bank itself in the management of currency and the economy will remain only if the change rate of the Iraqi dinar for example, now is a dollar in 1180 JD permissible if Swoh means three whistle 118 or you will be 1.0 that Alukt if it has become one break zero dinar to the dollar means to improve the purchasing power of the dinar)

ويبدي البنك المركزي العراقي تحفظه من الانتقادات وردود الأفعال التي أثيرت حول مشروعه لحذف الأصفار من العملة، مبيناً انه مشروعه مبني على دراسة مستفيضة تخدم الاقتصاد العراقي وستقدم حال انتهائها إلى مجلسي الوزراء والنواب. And show the Iraqi Central Bank reservation of criticism and reactions that have been raised about the project to delete the zeros from the currency, noting that his project is based on a thorough study to serve the Iraqi economy will be the case ended, the Council of Ministers and House of Representatives.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/ar/Iraq-News/1-63189-.html'>http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsumaria.tv/ar/Iraq-News/1-63189-.html

http://www.alsumaria.tv/ar/Iraq-News/1-63189-.html

NOW THAT'S SOME FREAKIN NEWS!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE POST!!! GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Why would they tell us this. Not saying its not good or anything but just seems suspect.

Who knows, maybe they assume that being directly honest is smoke & mirrors to us... I mean, considering corruption & their way of doing things, this could be a possibility..

And it could be just a vaguely stated goal that does not come with ease until the market conditions are set correctly, which may mean that the figures he hopes to hit are quite high.

I am sure the somewhat direct honestly would begin to vanish as they go international. And in my mind, it would be every countries goal to increase the value of their currency, wouldn't it?

• Upvote 3

DE-YOU GO Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! you got a little swagger with ya step,what little danny snyder hire u to oversee the skins D? lol...................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

Folks... Why on Earth are you raving about this? Did you read it? Its like standing on the train tracks rooting for the train coming at you. Re-evaluate is completely different then Re-value.

Why would the shop owners not want this as stated in the article? They would be freaking drunk with excitement. This is not what you think it is. I want it too but for goodness sakes don't root for a LOP. You have been mislead about them removing the 3 zero currency from mistaken gurus. That would make cash transactions more difficult not less.

Means 1 Dinar is worth 1 Dollar after the removal of the 3 zeros. We think when they use the words "to improve purchasing power" that they mean they can buy more goods right? More value per Dinar. That is not what they mean. They are saying What you used to buy for 1000 Dinar you can now buy with 1 Dinar. This is a cultural difference in the use of purchasing power definition. Both correct, but not the way we investors want to view it. Please understand I am trying to help you see this and not trying to be negative. I don't want a lop. I want them to do it without a lop and see where the international market will take them. Our chance for ultimate profit resides in a non-lop non 3 zero removal scenario. Be well.

dont selfish...just accept what will come....iraq is iraq,they will do anything for their country....open your mind did you see any country use 1000,5000,10000,25000 exchange rate 0.1-6.00 usd and will get more money when they change their currency....wow.... if have show to me.....that country must be rich....they must do redenomination to get the power value of dinar....

• Upvote 1

I guess i need to read more into the LOP exchange than I have. Correct me if I'm wrong, but loosing 3 0's brings 1,000,000 to 1,000 correct? If so, 1,000 Dinar RVing at $1 US would mean a loss on the 1200plus paid for that 1Million Dinar. OR is it that they honor the amount of currency that you have and 1,000,000 Dinar now ='s $1,000,000?

• Upvote 1

dont selfish...just accept what will come....iraq is iraq,they will do anything for their country....open your mind did you see any country use 1000,5000,10000,25000 exchange rate 0.1-6.00 usd and will get more money when they change their currency....wow.... if have show to me.....that country must be rich....they must do redenomination to get the power value of dinar....

You do kind of sound like the type who would just accept even though the evidence to the contrary is right in your face.

Drox is right. They are speaking of a redenomination with a raise in the exchange rate to 1IQD=1USD.

• Upvote 3

I guess i need to read more into the LOP exchange than I have. Correct me if I'm wrong, but loosing 3 0's brings 1,000,000 to 1,000 correct? If so, 1,000 Dinar RVing at $1 US would mean a loss on the 1200plus paid for that 1Million Dinar. OR is it that they honor the amount of currency that you have and 1,000,000 Dinar now ='s $1,000,000?

If they redenominate your 1,000,000 IQD becomes 1,000 IQD. They bring the exchange rate at the same time inline with the USD and now your 1000IQD is worth 1000USD.

Drox may also be over looking something. The lost in translation factor. Remember that the Arabic language has only about 1500 (might be 15,000) words and English has over 2.5 million (or someother huge number). perhaps Revaluation does not exist in Arabic and it comes out as re-evaluate and/or re-institute? I see nothing but good in this artcle. The shopkeepers have been whining for a long time about a change in money process as they have been hoarding dollars and large note Dinars and that is about to end. They will have to step up to the future and are naturally apprehensive. Can't really blame them as the GOI trust factor there is so low. Food for thought.

• Upvote 13