Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter's Post Today

DesertEagle

Phenomenal... Amazing... Thrilled... Ecstatic... Those are words that describe this last week, regardless if you are a "Trifecta" believer or not. Why you ask? Because a critical move was just made in this chess game and could be the catalyst that drives the Iraqi Dinar RV to the heights we all desire. For those of you not familiar with "The Trifecta Theory", I ask that you read the eight prior chapters of research before reaching your conclusions. However, for those that have been following this saga, reading the latest news from Chinese leaders agreeing to strengthen the Yuan strongly indicate the U.S. got their desired outcome and the RV in Iraq can proceed. Again, if "The Trifecta Theory" holds true and China does indeed strengthen the Yuan, a flurry of press releases sourced from the US and Middle East will occur regarding Iraq. They would come very quickly and all with subtle differences in the messaging carefully designed to confuse and mislead. Please remember, if "The Trifecta" holds true and Iraq RV's, we will witness the single largest day of cash transactions worldwide, exceeding over 10 Trillion USD's all at one time. If you're a FOREX trader, you might want to keep your STOPS a little tighter for the next month or two. You don't move that kind of cash around the globe and not have an effect on every tradable currency or stock on the planet. In fact, that would be a record for the Bank of International Settlement. In the meantime, stay tuned for the final chapter and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edited by DesertEagle
  • Upvote 17

I enjoy Scooter's insight. - Only because I believe he is deeply researched into the whole investment while also backing quite a bit of knowledge in other sectors that relate. So understanding concepts of certain issues come a little easier for him.

I know he was pretty excited that they was talk of the willingness to increase the value of the Yuan.

And I also know from his Trifecta theories that China plays a pretty big role in this...

• Upvote 4

I guess from what I'm hearing this IS Scooters work. Would be nice if the poster would be super clear about stuff like that lol

WOW!!!! Looks like it's plain and clear in the title if you ask me.

Scooter's Post Today Phenomenal... Amazing... Thrilled... Ecstatic..."The Trifecta Theory"

Read more:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Phenomenal... Amazing... Thrilled... Ecstatic... Those are words that describe this last week, regardless if you are a "Trifecta" believer or not. Why you ask? Because a critical move was just made in this chess game and could be the catalyst that drives the Iraqi Dinar RV to the heights we all desire. For those of you not familiar with "The Trifecta Theory", I ask that you read the eight prior chapters of research before reaching your conclusions. However, for those that have been following this saga, reading the latest news from Chinese leaders agreeing to strengthen the Yuan strongly indicate the U.S. got their desired outcome and the RV in Iraq can proceed. Again, if "The Trifecta Theory" holds true and China does indeed strengthen the Yuan, a flurry of press releases sourced from the US and Middle East will occur regarding Iraq. They would come very quickly and all with subtle differences in the messaging carefully designed to confuse and mislead. Please remember, if "The Trifecta" holds true and Iraq RV's, we will witness the single largest day of cash transactions worldwide, exceeding over 10 Trillion USD's all at one time. If you're a FOREX trader, you might want to keep your STOPS a little tighter for the next month or two. You don't move that kind of cash around the globe and not have an effect on every tradable currency or stock on the planet. In fact, that would be a record for the Bank of International Settlement. In the meantime, stay tuned for the final chapter and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

DE Thanks for the post my DC brother!!!!! Where ya been?

Sorry, now I see that it was an article he (Scooter) wrote for dd's newsletter. I wouldn't call this "TODAYS chat", since he obviously wrote it, sent it to dd and it was used as his lead article:

Scooter Diatribe: The Trifecta

The Final Move: the Chinese Re-Evaluation

I'll move it to rumors, where it probably should have been to begin with ... oooo and thanks for the -negs. You guys rock.

• Upvote 28
  • Downvote 15

Sorry, now I see that it was an article he (Scooter) wrote for dd's newsletter. I wouldn't call this "TODAYS chat", since he obviously wrote it, sent it to dd and it was used as his lead article:

I'll move it to rumors, where it probably should have been to begin with ... oooo and thanks for the -negs. You guys rock.

Hey you know as long as i have been following this fourm. I have never reilized that you could give the mods - or + Wow I am suddenly drunk with power. hahahhahaa

well I helped get you back down to -3 anyway I figure your just doing your job

• Upvote 4

Oh, it comes with the territory of being a mod.... Your a person in power who may defy those who wish to act freely. In this particular case, you made an assumption that was incorrect without doing your due dilligence of reading the whole thing. (Kind of how some people post articles that are already posted w/o looking to ensure the article itself was posted first....)

Just a reminder that we are all human & we make mistakes. -- Just have to remember to slow down and take our time on what we read.

BTW, I gave you a +1 :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

No one had a good reason to give you "-negs"

After all, questioning a chat politely is not bashing.

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

I guess from what I'm hearing this IS Scooters work. Would be nice if the poster would be super clear about stuff like that lol

Quit trying to be the board police and give people a chance to respond. GEEEEEEzzzzzzz

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

um where is the chat you're referring to?? I'm moving this to 2cents till it is produced :) thank you

Got you back to "0", with help from others. Plussed you on your other posts too. No need for people to get "pissy" when you do your best to do your job here. Thanks.

It is what it is...

Cheers!

:D:P:D:P:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Got you a plus 1 and I will work my sales magic on a meet and greet after the RV straight up. Harrison ford baby were going to Hollywood! B)