Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***PTR chat***

easyrider

PTR Chat

4/18/11 (Mon.)

10:50 AM [winedge] and it is okay to question and debate in a respectful way

10:50 AM [bigMike] Browns no fued where you getting that from are you smoking something >>>

10:50 AM [papatoe] rconawa you got it!

10:50 AM [RayT] Free Spirit: unfortunately, our Mods mentioned the $1.20 rate, which sadly gave it legs when we trust their Intel. As zzzzzzzzz stated last night, two rates makes no sense...

10:50 AM [~nk] jsartin113 - for you-- [blaino] There is still a swirl going ... we are cooking some stuff as i type this! [okie_oil_man] yep--okies in the house but he won't be typing much--waiting for tues thru thurs if not before--nuff said [okie_oil_man] i am sure you have heard that 1 dollar B.S. Floating around-----no way jose [okie_oil_man] let me repeat for those that may have missed it------i completed all my home work last friday---does that represent anything to you? [okie_oil_man] you guys try and monitor and keep up with ptr---i know for fact their intel is accurate--coincides with my sources and is different than my sources [okie_oil_man] after the announcement is made officially--don't be in such a hurry to cash out--give it a while to shake out predicated on the possibility of a sucker or bait rate initally--this is only a possibility but one worth considering---initial rate will indicate whether escalation of rate would be immenent [okie_oil_man] always remember---it's the second rat that get's the cheese 10:50 AM [Zion] petite49 I know you're the messenger, but Oh Please .

10:50 AM [justdooit] BenM...do you have pointy ears? ahahahha

10:51 AM [blueice] stream walker - No one is beating a dead dog - infact my Dinar dog is alive and well and Im looking for a high rate!

10:51 AM [DinarsaurusRex] rconawa I'm considering cashing out, getting into more silver for now, and see how dollar does. If dollar dives after RV for some reason, I'll keep in in silver. If dollar looks like it's strengthening, I'll be moving it out. As it looks now, BRIC is throwing the USD under the bus.

10:52 AM [kufu21] Benm know when to hold-em

10:52 AM [Makecents] Article on onedinar site states submission of security ministers deadline is Wed. Voting to commence after 10 day recess starting Wed. IMO they need a government to pass laws and RV. I think the 10 day window is more smoke and mirrors and will happen in that 10 day period or sooner as per PTR team which I still stand by the most. Tried posting link with no success. Try google to get there.

10:52 AM [RayT] awifs: I'll be happy with anything $3.00 or better

10:53 AM [brunsdad5] BigMike I am with you!!! I guess they missed the on the end of each post!!!

1:03 PM [Red Lily] marsh ptr? sorry

1:03 PM [marsh] Red Lily np

1:03 PM [sappho] From another site >>> [POPPY2] this is the week and should be within 24 hours according to everyone I have talked to. things are still moving forward no set backs i have heard that have been confirmed of course we still have people trying to find a way for this not to happen . POOR SOULS and beware of many many rumor. Most are going to be reasons this can't happen. LOL,LOL Bless their hearts GET ready folks the GIG is up and the prosperity machine is moving to a driveway near you . I am having a ball this morning and am going this afternoon and pick out one of my family rewards for the last two years of this roller coaster ride. I am having some dinar friends over this evening to do some financial planning GODS LOVE TO ALL POPPY2 [8:14:25 AM] Ohioguy43534: PPY2] see you guys a little later and there may be a call later this evening if more movement is confirmed either here on planet dinar at least i hope there is enough intel to have one . One more thing several of your mods and some researchers had prayer l

1:03 PM [marsh] Red Lily yes

1:03 PM [travlnsoldier] tarheel1 working on it

1:04 PM [aceman] travlnsoldier yep if i had bought on every rumor i would have 100 plus million dinar........

1:10 PM [tarheel1] RQ said she was not able to confirm announcement on iraq tv

1:10 PM [RayT] lindae: he was in the PD Chat Room earlier...

1:10 PM [josie32] just got this i think it is from yesturday: okie_oil_man] 2 more bombings in iraq today [okie_oil_man] hello4--we are the smallest minnows in the ocean [okie_oil_man] after the announcement is made officially--don't be in such a hurry to cash out--give it a while to shake out predicated on the possibility of a sucker or bait rate initally--this is only a possibility but one worth considering---initial rate will indicate whether escalation of rate would be imminent [okie_oil_man] always remember---it's the second rat that get's the cheese . 1:11 PM [riverranch] agreed pontymania

2:24 PM [ariel144] CAP1 happineing to others as well...we will see....Does anyone know how the CBI auctions work???? Just wondering if they order at night ...one large order for the orders that come in during the day.???

2:24 PM [furgie] BadTink humm

2:24 PM [Red Lily] aff777 that's MY plan sweets....

2:24 PM [Hawaiimtt] NO that is not true... but you have nothing to back yout chat up with.... and you sound you know what

2:24 PM [badTink] joerawlinsjr hmmm.. my bank wires are immediate.

2:24 PM [Wisegirl] BadTink wow that is interesting. 2:24 PM [RayT] BadTink: when do they normally update their site?

2:24 PM [ecamill889] 5/3 says there is a block on all wire transfers with the DB account. They will not accept my wire transfer

2:24 PM [geemac] jUST GOT OFF THE LINE W/5TH/3RD BANK HERE IN SUBURBS OF Chicago, they are selling IQD/500K/4/$528.50 USD & 1M.IQD 4/$1057.00 I asked if they would exchange for USA when IQD RV'd she saiad yes, but they would have to send the IQD to get it exchanged. would take about 3 days She said however a currence exchange could exchange them .. hmmm the currencey exchange are all over the place in Illinois where we live and there is No Way they have that kind of money on hand....just thought some of u might like to know. I also spoke with the manager of the bank to ask if they were BaselIII Compliant and she never heard of Basel III........

2:25 PM [badTink] Everytime I have been on, its been updated.

2:25 PM [Wisegirl] BadTink RayT it says the 18th on my screen

2:26 PM [CAP1] ecamill889 -Can you ask them why?

2:26 PM [trishb] I did a wire transfer this morning and my bank just called me and said the funds would not go through and it said account locked.....could be they are just slammed with orders OR......even better.

2:26 PM [badTink] Wisegirl I just looked again.. says approximate rates as of 4/17/11. Rates are subject to change

2:26 PM [buckwheat] 12:26 pm pdt [okie_oil_man] news coming in from many different sources--i am going to treat them as rumor's till i can prove otherwise but if rumors are fact---wow!!!! Sorry i can not elabotate at this time--i am not being coy or trying to create drama but just informing you of what i am receiving--if at all possible that i can share--bet your little blue booties--i will--- 2:26 PM [RayT] ariel144 : that is a good sign.. let's hope RV today...

2:26 PM [CAP1] trishb -I vote for even better!!!

2:26 PM [trishb] Sorry, that was with DB also

2:27 PM [trishb] ME TOO....

2:27 PM [Hawaiimtt] the banks and dealer will never tell you the truth on the dinar ,, so stop asking them... Banks and dealers will always sell dinar before and after... Dinar is just money, 2:27 PM [thedogmom] joerawlinsjr I did this in person from the bank and they said it had been sent so does that mean it has not gone yet?

2:27 PM [bOBO27] okie_oil_man] news coming in from many different sources--i am going to treat them as rumor's till i can prove otherwise but if rumors are fact---wow!!!! Sorry i can not elabotate at this time--i am not being coy or trying to create drama but just informing you of what i am receiving--if at all possible that i can share--bet your little blue booties--i will--- 2:27 PM [ecamill889] CAP1 They wouldn't tell me they just said that account is locked and not accepting wire transfers

2:30 PM [reltruth] BadTink just got $5000 notes last week from them

2:30 PM [furgie] BadTink yes they did

2:30 PM [joerawlinsjr] filled*

2:30 PM [badTink] The 5k notes are no longer listed on the site

2:30 PM [bOBO27] [okie_oil_man] i thought by now that we had eliminated all the loppsters out of existance--if not--we should have---not gonna happen folks

2:30 PM [fitnesssfan] joerawlinsjr when was this????

2:30 PM [CAP1] Hawaiimtt -They do, however, have to tell you the truth of whether your wire went through. Now, why do you suppose that the bank account would be having a problem now when everything has been going smoothly up to this point. Remember, the currency traders have to buy the dinar in order to sell it to us. They will not accept an order for 1150/1 if they cannot fullfill the order at that rate.

2:30 PM [joerawlinsjr] a month ago

2:30 PM [thedogmom] joerawlinsjr thanks maybe I will cal BOA

2:30 PM [flagolf] Ed geemac yes old sox fan!!! know that area ed

2:30 PM [melfoot] gold up to $1497.00 ********************** 2:32 PM elsie:

WELL I AM SINGING.................. AND LOUD

2:33 PM elsie:

[Rich Queen] Hiding and resting. OK this was more about a related matter. That will absolutely be fully completed no later than Wednesday so the RV should show up at ANY MINUTE.

2:33 PM [Ed] flagolf Beverly is still nice area, don't get into South Holland much, been thru Homewood a cpl times

2:33 PM [jeckal88] What tune Elsie

2:33 PM [scottac] rasdinarian

2:33 PM [marsh] starting to feel it in my bones

2:33 PM [HUGO] Theresa....do you know where Okie's post originated from? Can't find it on any of the sites. 2:33 PM Txbrand:

are you fat ?

2:34 PM [Hawaiimtt] CAP1 ......... Okay then you have a case then.... it does sound possitive

2:34 PM [CAP1] lawdog32 -Great to see you here today!

2:34 PM [jeckal88] Hot dogs are delicous 2:34 PM [buzzy22] Behave ras!

2:34 PM [dinarmama] just asked okie if he meant wow as in rate and he replied "No, wow as in timing" Just FYI 2:34 PM [marsh] elsie me too.... haven't eaten them in years now they are a daily necessity.

2:35 PM [lawdog32] CAP1 you too my friend. Should be an interesting week, if nothing else 2:35 PM [wmawhite] dinarmama .............where did you is Okie's

post??? 2:35 PM hdw537:

Hugo: It just posted on PD...

2:35 PM [CAP1] elsie -Is that the sound of the RV I am hearing????!!!!:}

2:35 PM [Hawaiimtt] OKIE said that teh 1$ rate stuff is BSBS 2:35 PM [dinarmama] wmawhite he's in the another site chatroom right now

2:35 PM [wmawhite] dinarmama ty

2:35 PM [buzzy22] Geemac for what company I work for homehealth currently 2:35 PM elsie:

joerawlinsjr HELLO

2:44 PM [lawdog32] strange that gold and USD both up today, especially since S&P gave poor outlook on dollar, any thoughts? 2:44 PM elsie:

GHOST POST I talked to OKkie this morning and explained to him that we had additional info that explained what M ment when he said 1.20 to 1.00. We will share this on the next call.

2:44 PM [Ratatap] 1chriss same same

2:44 PM [myblifeguard] Elsie is now a "medium".....

2:48 PM [Honeybun] not only make sense 'jdbellin' - likely

2:48 PM [tntdinar] Honeybun your explianation is correct.

2:48 PM [marsh] CAP1 lookin better and better

2:48 PM [1068L89] [poppy2] Charlie n TX just got the call back from the people in Iraq they are saying their people in gov there told them about a hour ago that all that parliment had to accomplish was completed today and they are expecting the RV sometime tomorrow to be announced announced to the rest of the world. This is good news and from good honest sources lets just pray the people they talk to has it right and there are no more hidden agendas we ahev not been privy to. GREAT NEWS OH and they also think the value will be close to the Kuwait value simply necause they will not want to cause a imbalance from the oil revenue's from there shared oil fields POPPY2

2:48 PM [scottac] cap1 1495.0000 wow 2:48 PM [dadams] anyone having trouble wiring money to Dinar Banker's Fifth Third account? I have tried two times today and 5th Third Bank won't accept, saying their account is "closed". Can't get hold of anyone at Dinar Banker?

2:48 PM [bOBO27] [junior35] Breaking News Baghdad TV http://wwitv.com/tv_chan ··· 8002.htm 2:48 PM [joerawlinsjr] tntdinar whats upppppp!

sometime tomorrow to be announced to the rest of the world. This is good news and from good honest sources lets just pray the people they talk to has it right and there are no more hidden agendas we ahev not been privy to. GREAT NEWS OH and they also think the value will be close to the Kuwait value simply necause they will not want to cause a imbalance from the oil revenue's from there shared oil fields POPPY2 2:50 PM rocsolid:

Thank you Poppy2 for the update!

2:50 PM [flagolf] aff777 ok do tell

2:50 PM [Maribelle30] I can make the rate anything I want.. just can't get the bank to cash it in at my rate. giggles.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN THE HECK DID PTR COME FROM ?????????????????? :unsure:

The leader of PTR is a former snake dealer and snakeoil salesman (MLM guy). He joined DV late last year and started pumping the dinar, saying things like we wouldn't see a day of November without an RV. Then in November he and another DV member decided to do an unauthorized conference call and were promoting it in the chat room and all over the net, which was clearly against the rules. As a result they were banned. They then started their own site and suckered a lot of DV members into following them. Their site quickly became the best place on the net to hear ridiculous rumors and crap intel. Then the two had a falling out and PTR was born. Hope that helps.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The leader of PTR is a former snake dealer and snakeoil salesman (MLM guy). He joined DV late last year and started pumping the dinar, saying things like we wouldn't see a day of November without an RV. Then in November he and another DV member decided to do an unauthorized conference call and were promoting it in the chat room and all over the net, which was clearly against the rules. As a result they were banned. They then started their own site and suckered a lot of DV members into following them. Their site quickly became the best place on the net to hear ridiculous rumors and crap intel. Then the two had a falling out and PTR was born. Hope that helps.

NOW I REMEMBER THANK YOU VERY MUCH IT HELPS A LOT. :D

I hate the term "pumper". What does it mean? Well, it could mean a person is delusional;mis-informed- seeking notoriety-stirring the pot.

What it does not mean is a "paid for" shill for the Dinar Dealers. This is so illegal and with the scrutiny that will placed on these dealers if there should be a re-value, somebody will go to jail. The dealers do not need "pumpers". And, if they are paying such people, they can not hide it. Let's not be naiive as to motives of these people. Sometimes there is no motive other than the weather is crappy and they have no life.

• Upvote 2