Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9/11 was an inside job and this documentary proves it!

rtrusty

This kind of crap just ticks me off. We lost how many people that day and all some crazy people want to do is say it was a conspiracy...Come on, really. smh

this should make us think more di these people die for? not into conspiracies but ive seen evidence that the pentagon just was not hit by a plane, what else is not true?oooo n rich corporations pay taxes lololololol right!

Edited by jaminjimmy90
  • Downvote 4

I never wanted to believe this either. It's insane!! But I have seen so many legit reports and intel to the contrary. Yes a plane did hit the pentigon, my brother-in-law works there. As far as our government goes, they all knew and so many other countries warned ours over and over with secific targets, methods and time frames. It was allowed to happen and Pakistan was a major player with our knowledge all the way to the president. Whom I regret to admit I voted for. Apparently we have puppets running things. Question is how do we get our country back in the peoples hands and who can we believe??? It's Biblical.. We are at the beginning. Unfortunately just as in Germany many will look away till it's all around them and no where left. Pretty powerful. Hate it but thanks for posting. We need to wake up...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I never wanted to believe this either. It's insane!! But I have seen so many legit reports and intel to the contrary. Yes a plane did hit the pentigon, my brother-in-law works there. As far as our government goes, they all knew and so many other countries warned ours over and over with secific targets, methods and time frames. It was allowed to happen and Pakistan was a major player with our knowledge all the way to the president. Whom I regret to admit I voted for. Apparently we have puppets running things. Question is how do we get our country back in the peoples hands and who can we believe??? It's Biblical.. We are at the beginning. Unfortunately just as in Germany many will look away till it's all around them and no where left. Pretty powerful. Hate it but thanks for posting. We need to wake up...

lol there was a missle size hole in the last level of the buildin, where was all the plane parts?why did the building no burn with 500 gallons of jet fuel the wtc burned for week after no i dont think a plane hit the pentagon im sorry but the proof leads somewhere else so bash away...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Awww Mr. Rich, I knew you'd show up...wink.gif It's not all about missles and C4 and all that crap. I've seen it all but there is some pretty convincing documented by our own media, events that sure do make you pause and hard to dismiss. I'm not all up on the link thing yet but as someone posted earlier, it's not so hard to find even though some has been made unavailable like the MSNBC report that I saw before it was shut down. There are evil people my dear Mr. Rich and money and power are their only goal. Narcissits... Such a people exist.sad.gif

Yes it's true!!!! And so are all of the documentaries made by Michael Moore and Al Gore. Quick, where's my koolaid? Oh that's much better.

lol there was a missle size hole in the last level of the buildin, where was all the plane parts?why did the building no burn with 500 gallons of jet fuel the wtc burned for week after no i dont think a plane hit the pentagon im sorry but the proof leads somewhere else so bash away...

because that particular section of the Pentagon had just undergone a remodel that included reinforcement of the structure.