Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV tied to the Global Currency

There is no possible way the Dinar will RV on it's own. That would defeat the whole point of what the Globalists are up to. I clearly see the Dinar will RV at the same time all the currencies RV and become part of the New World Currency. The new currency will be backed by Gold Silver and Oil. The Oil is obviously the heart of the Dinar RV. This won't happen until after the Masonic Chaos that is now underway. The New World Order with it's new currency will be the "sollution" to the state of chaos the world will be in by the end of 2012.

This is how I see it.

Chris

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Longfellow, on 18 April 2011 - 10:47 AM, said:

To LOP or not to LOP? That is the question « on: Today at 09:40:32 AM » -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So I talked to my buddy today who is Head of security for a Big Wig in the Iraqi banking world. Yesterday he decided to ask his employer point blank about the RV and Rate. Well he did it and he got a little Economics 101 course from the man. He told him since he had saved his life he was planning including him in this blessing and went to his safe and pulled out an envelope with my friends name on it. He told him to open it, so he did and it was full of 25,000 notes. He told my buddy that was his money and that it totalled 5 million Dinar. The man asked him if he knew what it would be worth after they removed the 3 zeros from the currency. My friend said he wasn't sure since it not worth much now. So the man grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down 1 IQD = 0.000855798. He then removed the 3 zeros showing 1 IQD = 0.855798. He then went on to tell him that in addition to removing the 3 zeros the value was to be adjusted to show its true status in relation to the world and that would raise the value substancially. My buddy was very excited and asked the man what that rate would be. The man told him he knew the rate but could not share that information with anyone. My buddy then asked when this was to happen.. The said he was told by Shabibi the head of CBI that it would happen within hours or a day or two of the GOI being fully seated. My friend then asked if it was okay if he shared this knowledge with others and he told him I have not told you anything but what Shabibi himself has released to the press. So that should wrap up all the LOP talk and it confirms to me that we are on the right track and should see things happen once the GOI is fully seated. It also sounds like we can expect better than a 1 to 1 ratio versus the US dollar. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Chris,

while I appreciate your opinion, I don't think it is this simple.

The world is in poor economic condition.

The IMF is working with countries to help stabilize currencies.

Material wealth does play into the equation; the concept being a return to a Bretton Woods type of arrangement.

Hopefully, this will limit countries from printing more money than they can back.

This is a multiple-dimensional project, and must be done in stages designed to not negatively impact progress already made (no do-overs)

Iraq's part in the process should coincide with other currencies in the region, and not make a negative impact.

The recent Singapore action can be taken as an example of how other currencies are affected.

This is not a Conspiracy Theory; it is an economic necessity.

I can promise you that these decisions are not being made at your local Masonic lodge.

• Upvote 3

There is no possible way the Dinar will RV on it's own. That would defeat the whole point of what the Globalists are up to. I clearly see the Dinar will RV at the same time all the currencies RV and become part of the New World Currency. The new currency will be backed by Gold Silver and Oil. The Oil is obviously the heart of the Dinar RV. This won't happen until after the Masonic Chaos that is now underway. The New World Order with it's new currency will be the "sollution" to the state of chaos the world will be in by the end of 2012.

This is how I see it.

Chris

make some sense...........don't know when but it makes sense..... :lol: