Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Creature from Jekyll Island - You Tube

Sunglass

xxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxx

keep reading below... thank you for looking into this topic! Start at #17 below.......

instead of reading a 300 page book called The Creature from Jekyll Island" --- watch the author's lecutre on his book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" -- explains everything so watch this you tube:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lu_VqX6J93k

PS a listener's comment on this youtube: Wow! This was awesome! It's amazing how Mr. Griffin has such a grasp and recollection of the facts he presents. What a great skill for oratory and storytelling he has. It was fascinating, illuminating and riveting listening to him. 5***** enjoy the you tube! sglass~

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO ME, WHAT THE HECK, PILLARS AND THOSE THINGS ON THE FLOOR OF OUR CONGRESS! UGHHHHH :o

anyone have a link as to what those bronze things are? Can anyone identify what they are?

here's a link: http://artandhistory.house.gov/art_artifacts/virtual_tours/house_chamber/rostrum.aspx

what are those things?

the bronze fasces: http://artandhistory.house.gov/art_artifacts/virtual_tours/house_chamber/rostrum.aspx scroll down a few pics - this represents a classical Roman symbol of civic authority, are located on both sides of the U.S. flag. The original Roman fasces consisted of an axe within a bundle of rods, bound together by a red strap. The fasces were carried before the consul and were used to restore order and carry out punishment of the courts -- what the heck?.

Urgent can this be verified?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN THIS BE VERIFIED???

I havent checked this out but if true we need to take our country back yesterday==++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HELP—BROADCAST THIS FAR AND WIDE..CALL EVERYONE YOU KNOW —WE NEED TO TAKE AMERICA BACK—OUST ROME/VATICAN/ROTHCHILD FROM OUR CONGRESS…PLEASE DO IT TODAY….

C-SPAN

yesterday, i watched the budget vote. Behind the speaker of the house is the usa flag…on each side of the flay the golden eagles have been removed, and replaced with Roman demonic faces…..we do not belong to Rome-Rothchild-the illuminati Vatican….

PLEASE CALL 202-225-7000

KAREN HAASE -CLERK OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND

DEMAND THESE DEMONIC BRONZE FACES BE REMOVED AND BROKEN

IN TWO…..IMMEDIATELY REPLACE THESE DEMONIC IDOLS WITH

OUR GOLDEN EAGLES- WINGS SPREAD WIDE!

GET BEHIND ME SATAN!

I AM A FOUNDING FATHER AND IN NO WAY DID THE FOUNDING FATHER’S EVER HONOR ROME! STOP THE LIES.

The Bronze Fasces

The bronze fasces, representing a classical Roman symbol of civic authority, are located on both sides of the U.S. flag. The original Roman fasces consisted of an axe within a bundle of rods, bound together by a red strap. The fasces were carried before the consul and were used to restore order and carry out punishment of the courts. The U.S. adopted the fasces as a symbol of the authority of Congress in part due to their symbolic relationship with Republican Rome, which the founding fathers consciously referenced in the formation of the United States. The form of the fasces also symbolically refers to the philosophy of American democracy. Like the thin rods bound together in the fasces, the small individual states achieve their strength and stability through their union under the federal government.

http://artandhistory.house.gov/art_a...r/rostrum.aspx

REMOVE THESE DEMONIC FACES IMMEDIATELY—–CALL THE CLERK OF THE HOUSE/THE PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE FOR THIS CHANGE…THE AMERICAN EAGLE IS OUR SYMBOL —-NOT ROME!

PASS THIS ONE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW…WE THE PEOPLE MUST TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT—END THE LIARS WHO FABRICATE WHAT THEY WANT TO PROMOTE—-LIES.

Well I called the office and they are "The Roman Symbol of Authority" and they have been there since the 1850's. The guy on the phone said he has gotten several calls about it. The bald eagle has never been there in that room. If you don't believe me then you call the office. Don't be afraid to call they are not going to bite you.

• Upvote 1

Well I called the office and they are "The Roman Symbol of Authority" and they have been there since the 1850's. The guy on the phone said he has gotten several calls about it. The bald eagle has never been there in that room. If you don't believe me then you call the office. Don't be afraid to call they are not going to bite you.

THANK YOU SASSY! "The Roman symbol of authority"???? things are getting so weird, and those symbols in that room is inappropriate - things are so strange with our govt, now its standing out how inappropriate it is to have those symbols?

Kota, sorry to say he has his foot in a lot of countries.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Kota, sorry to say he has his foot in a lot of countries.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Well I imagine being the spiritual leader of over 1 billion people, you would have a LOT of feet in a lot of countries.

Ok let me get this straight. The freaking things have been hanging on the walls for a hundred years and now it`s somehow pi$$ing people off and you want me to be pi$$ed off with you right ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha sorry really hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok let me get this straight. The freaking things have been hanging on the walls for a hundred years and now it`s somehow pi$$ing people off and you want me to be pi$$ed off with you right ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha sorry really hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MAYBE its just about DARN TIME we start paying attention! hahahahahaha :)

MAYBE its just about DARN TIME we start paying attention! hahahahahaha smile.gif

Some of us have been paying attention well before this. Most have been paying attention long before Clinton and Gore Invented the internet and global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohmy.gif

Some of us have been paying attention well before this. Most have been paying attention long before Clinton and Gore Invented the internet and global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohmy.gif

thanks for your diligence and watchfulness! Geaux RV too!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

CONSPIRACY THEORIES WILL NEVER GET YOU ANYWHERE IN LIFE. WATCH THIS YOUNG MAN SHARE SOME COMMON SENSE ON THE US DOLLAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4X0IePKU8&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Im sorry, but Growby?? Growby? (hahahahaha - sorry (ahem) ) is not on my list of anyone in the know who is an authority on the subject of the dollar! Try this instead of reading a 300 page book called The Creature from Jekyll Island" --- watch the author's lecutre on his book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" -- explains everything!

PS a listener's comment on this youtube: Wow! This was awesome! It's amazing how Mr. Griffin has such a grasp and recollection of the facts he presents. What a great skill for oratory and storytelling he has. It was fascinating, illuminating and riveting listening to him. 5***** enjoy the you tube! sglass~