Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar revalue

wishingonstar

<_< well the gurus say that there will be a lot of smoke an gas going around......all that smoke is some one getting High(they have no idea wot they are saying)...and that gas you been smelling....someone just squeezed cheese right next to you(they are just full of **it.) :lol:

Shinnidan,

Why would an eleven year old be speaking like that? That is not the way ladies speak. You need to grow up a little bit and watch the ladies around you. You will get it.

Please tell me that you're kidding, and people are not REALLY this naive. The pumpers and gurus lie to us every single day, but it's the ones who call them on it whom are wrong and are the bad guys??? If this blatant pattern of corruption doesn't jump out at you and SCREAM fraud, then anyone who believes that ONE day they're going to be right is going to get exactly what they deserve. Truly unbelievable. :o

THANK YOU.

[jazzmama] YES, IT IS DONE, system accepted it and Banks will update tomorrow. Iraq is telling people they will be paid on Monday. WTO needed to have this done today. We should enjoy the rest of the day – relax and have fun. Dan says this is very positive.

I guessthe banks didn't get the memo! If we here it's done just waiting for something to update 1 more time........use your imagination like the rumor mongers do.

• Upvote 1

Fact:

If the revalue DOES REALLY HAPPEN:

1. Adam will send a blanket email.

2. All the websites like Ali's will immediately change, or stop selling Dinar at the old price.

3. You will be able to check FOREX and see the rate there.Stay grounded and try to refrain from attempts at creating anxiety, with rumors of my cousin said, my friend is a dog catcher and said he herd from a talking dog RV. Facts are facts, rumors are rumors. You made a decision to INVEST, you are an adult, deal with it and act like it. While it is admirable to spend hours searching the web for tid bits and then spinning them to mean what you want and all of us want them to mean, just remain calm, and wait for the facts to verifty, don't start or spread rumors, you going to give someone a heart attack caused by anixiety.

• Upvote 2