Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

if we dont see a r/v for a long time,...how long will u hold on to your dinar?

nyc xtreme

i`ll play a couple more years---invest a little more---buy other currencies-----and hope the lottery hits the same time all the currency revalues------ whoooooooooooooooooo ----------let that babyyyyyyy r v before my plan goes into effect---have a good morning afternoon nite which ever

smile.gifWe have a grandson that is 6 and been holding since he was 3. If this doesn't unfold for us or in our life time, it will be there for Lucas. Hmmmm, we'll give it a few more years then add that to our will. We have bought all we intend on buying by now so guess you could say, we're in it for the long haul.....DO or DIE, but if Lucas benefits that will make us both happy too.

Until someone pries it from my cold dead hands.

I'm with you sir... Until then, I will just have to continue buying until it finally happens! :D:P Instead of spending it on useless habbit might as well spend it on useless paper might be worth something one day!

I will continue to buy some more as my budget allows or until we are not allowed too. As far as for how long to hold it, I figure it's not taking up much room at the bank and someday will be a nice start in life for my daughter.

I plan to keep what I do have now and slowly accumulate more as I can afford to. I believe that eventually RV will happen, so whether it be next week or in 5 years, I will still have my Dinar. I don't expect to become rich over night so I am just biding my time until it happens.

Different situations call for different action(s).

For example, if they LOP - I'll see if they decide to bring their currency live on the currency market and see if I can attempt to make a profit. If they LOP and hold it from the international stage for awhile, I'll have my doubts on holding it for a much longer period of time. If a LOP is followed by a small RV, than yes of course I'll cash out.

If they bring it to the international level and rates go lives such as Forex & so forth... I'll let the market decide the value and give it due time.... For this to happen, I believe a RV would happen prior.

If it seems everything has been completed, (such as Ch.7, HCL, fully-formed GOI)... I'll watched the export of crude and pay attention to their debts. If it appears business as normal, yet they're striving and the market has no effect on the currency, I'll have my doubts.

Overall, whenever I cash-in, I really wish to not take a loss in any form... I hope to cash-in only due to a RV, but it may be a long-haul wait where it gradually increases over time.

Sadly, even with the long-haul perspective, we have been sitting at the 1170 program rate for over a year... The long-term investment process doesn't look to assuring at the moment.

I think, there may come a time where I decide to put the IQD in a shoe box in a safe place and forget about it entirely. :) -- But if I feel extremely doubted, I will only cash-in upon certain circumstances where I feel it is a necessity.