Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Website with RV rate

cbisinger

Thanks for posting! I recv'd email with similar info, confirming what you say, but, we will just have to wait and see if it's a coordinated effort or what. I'm glad you posted, cause I was NOT gonna go there by myself. LOL, LOL :o:lol: .

Oh, just an idea...When Adam texts everyone saying the "RV has happened and you can cash in", everyone text him back saying "you're lie'n, what bs, not gonna fall for that again, yea right, I don't believe it, etc". And while ya'll are texting, I'll be at the bank cashin' in. :lol::o:D Come on ya'll, let's have som

e fun with it, why always the negativity? That gets old fast. JUS' SAYIN' :P

OMG! Between your posts and Zapped's post, I almost fell off my chair laughing! There have been some of the funniest replys lately and that's what I am mostly reading, ya'll crack me up!! :lol::P:D

• Upvote 1

Dear Cbisinger, Thanks for sharing the info you have. As you can see this site has turned into a forum for the BASH and BASH some more crowd. All most can do is just call you a liar and other vicious names and make fun of anyone that posts anything about the possible Rv. Nothing pleases them so you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. They really get malicious when one suggests that the Rv may not be coming as soon as they want it to (like yesterday), but when you post something that might point to some progress - they scream in disgust about that too. :mellow::mellow::mellow:

• Upvote 1

From another site

[ajw] WOWWEE my Heart rate is up... Ok I have only given INTEL 2 times before in the recent weeks. I just got off the phone with our local Tax Collector which is a good friend of mine. As I Stated last week he and his wife are very close friends with one of the gentlemen that is part of the 12 on the US treasury team that was in Iraq. He is now home, and just had lunch with My friend the tax collector. His statement to me was. Its Official and Locked in. That it will be coming out of the switzerland Hub Bank . It is at their discretion as to when the oportune timing will be, but stated He Thinks it will be when most of the systems are at the peak and majority of markets around the globe open. Trust me I asked him a books worth of questions, but that all he told me, Hang in there Patience is a virtue. It will be here shortly.

[21:18:13] Caminante: [21:02] quiethunter1:

<<< pr 4 12:34 PM [dred1] [ajw] Ok, From my 2nd Call to my Tax Collector Friend which had Lunch Today with member of US Treasury team that was in Iraq, but now home in the U.S. He Stated- Be Patient, Rate is already posted on CBI. I REPLIED!! WHAT, I don’t see it... HE Laughed and said You Won't see it, Your looking at original CBI website. There is a NEW CBI Website they built with much more technology to handle what it needs to handle to communicate within the Banking Industry on a global basis. New site is Built but only available to the IT Teams, and other entities directly related to the release of RV, and stepping onto the global platform. The New Site HAS NOT BEEN made LIVE or Published to the public. That will not happen until things are in full swing and running smoothly. They (IT Teams) are monitoring things and will publish site when ready. Which old site will disappear at that time. OK My thoughts, WOW, OMG, makes sense. I guess there really is no need to be going to the CBI website.

The way I heard this was, that it was overheard by Tony Blair's gardener, who passed it on to the TRASH COLLECTOR,..(.Not the TAX COLLECTOR) , who then passed it on to his retarded Neice, who then Posted it !

I think that was what I heard!!,...Can't really be sure since I have been out of my Alzheimers Medication for a couple of weeks now !

OH WELL !!

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Another, "Its already happened, but you cant see it " scenario. Theres no way in h*ll anyone with rv intel from the treasury, spilled the beans. No one that would know, would ever, ever, ever jeopardize their career by telling anyone of us. This appears to be stinky, I'm sure next we will be hearing how we can cash in with ali.

Dear Cbisinger, Thanks for sharing the info you have. As you can see this site has turned into a forum for the BASH and BASH some more crowd. All most can do is just call you a liar and other vicious names and make fun of anyone that posts anything about the possible Rv. Nothing pleases them so you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. They really get malicious when one suggests that the Rv may not be coming as soon as they want it to (like yesterday), but when you post something that might point to some progress - they scream in disgust about that too. mellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gif

laugh.gif You must have not been around too long.....either that or you are drunk on the koolaid so you just dont know any better!

• Upvote 1

the ancient Romans?

Yup, the Ancient Romans...and let's not forget that a very famous person used to hang around the Tax Collectors....probably where he got His intel from as well...and on that intel...an entire religion was founded. Hee hee.....just havin' fun. NISM (Nothing is Serious, Mum)

For the record, I'm a website developer for a major web development company here in the United States - Onshore Technology Services. I can't list our clients due to confidentiality, however, I CAN tell you that we have several fortune 500 companies as clients.

That said, it is COMPLETELY normal for a website to be built, functional, and only available to certain entities. We do this all the time. Typically, we deploy sites on our own internal network first for development/testing purposes, then when we're ready, we make it 'outward facing' meaning that the world can see it (this does NOT mean however that you'll find it listed in Google search results, merely that if I gave you the website address, you'd be able to view it).

THAT said, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that some random tax collector would have first hand knowledge of any such website for the Central Bank of Iraq. I only say this because whomever their website developers are that have made this alleged site, are not talking about it (ALL such professionals have non-disclosure agreements we're forced to sign when we start employment or contracts), and in addition to that, obviously the CBI and it's affiliates wouldn't be talking about it anymore than they've been talking about an RV.

I hate to be the bearer of negativity, and if you'll reflect on the first portion of my post, I DID state that it IS possible for such a site to exist that isn't viewable by the public, or even announced to the public, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that this is true, let alone that anybody outside of the CBI and/or the developers working on the site actually know about it.

I'm still optimistic and hope that come the 7th I'll visit the CBI yet again to find a new site up, GO RV!!! :)

I concur....... B)

• Upvote 1

From another site

[ajw] WOWWEE my Heart rate is up... Ok I have only given INTEL 2 times before in the recent weeks. I just got off the phone with our local Tax Collector which is a good friend of mine. As I Stated last week he and his wife are very close friends with one of the gentlemen that is part of the 12 on the US treasury team that was in Iraq. He is now home, and just had lunch with My friend the tax collector. His statement to me was. Its Official and Locked in. That it will be coming out of the switzerland Hub Bank . It is at their discretion as to when the oportune timing will be, but stated He Thinks it will be when most of the systems are at the peak and majority of markets around the globe open. Trust me I asked him a books worth of questions, but that all he told me, Hang in there Patience is a virtue. It will be here shortly.

[21:18:13] Caminante: [21:02] quiethunter1:

<<< pr 4 12:34 PM [dred1] [ajw] Ok, From my 2nd Call to my Tax Collector Friend which had Lunch Today with member of US Treasury team that was in Iraq, but now home in the U.S. He Stated- Be Patient, Rate is already posted on CBI. I REPLIED!! WHAT, I don’t see it... HE Laughed and said You Won't see it, Your looking at original CBI website. There is a NEW CBI Website they built with much more technology to handle what it needs to handle to communicate within the Banking Industry on a global basis. New site is Built but only available to the IT Teams, and other entities directly related to the release of RV, and stepping onto the global platform. The New Site HAS NOT BEEN made LIVE or Published to the public. That will not happen until things are in full swing and running smoothly. They (IT Teams) are monitoring things and will publish site when ready. Which old site will disappear at that time. OK My thoughts, WOW, OMG, makes sense. I guess there really is no need to be going to the CBI website.

Blah! Blah! Blah! thats all i here.... :drool:

• Upvote 1

Dear Cbisinger, Thanks for sharing the info you have. As you can see this site has turned into a forum for the BASH and BASH some more crowd. All most can do is just call you a liar and other vicious names and make fun of anyone that posts anything about the possible Rv. Nothing pleases them so you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. They really get malicious when one suggests that the Rv may not be coming as soon as they want it to (like yesterday), but when you post something that might point to some progress - they scream in disgust about that too. :mellow::mellow::mellow:

If you want smoke blown up your ass* Sheeples Dinar (PD) is a good forum for gullible idiots

Edited by Drunken Irish
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

OK WHY DO I BELIEVE THIS 99% TRUE...BECAUSE I AM AN IT GUY AND MOST IF NOT ALL NEW WEBSITES ARE DONE IN THE OFFSITE CONSTRUCTION AREAS VIEWABLE BY ONLY THOSE THAT NEED TO KNOW BEFORE THEY ARE LAUNCED...GO LIVE!

IT IS TRUE THAT A NEW SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION - LEAKS ON THAT HAVE COME OUT IF YOU HAVE DUG THAT DEEPLY.

EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS RIGHT ON (A TREASURY FRIEND - COULD BE?) AS I HAVE SEVERAL HIGH UP FRIENDS AND MAKES THIS PALLETABLE.

GREAT POST AND WITH ALL THE OTHER INTEL WE GET THIS HAS MERIT! SEE YOU AT THE CASH-IN LINES! SOON!

• Upvote 3

Ok...so if CBI site no good anymore, then we'll have to watch forex. markets don't lie....if it becomes tradable currency, it has to be listed on forex, then whatever banks and brokerage houses decide to trade in the dinar currency.

Not sure I believe friend of a friend who was there story, but it's possible? I'll keep an eye out on both places just to cover the bases. B)

• Upvote 1

It is remotely possible that they might need a new, more modern website to handle whatever they might have to do. But I don't believe it for one second. :D Cause I wasn't born yesterday and I've been around long enough to hear some real BS.

I thought I had seen it all until I stumbled onto these charlatans.

It is remotely possible that they might need a new, more modern website to handle whatever they might have to do. But I don't believe it for one second. :D Cause I wasn't born yesterday and I've been around long enough to hear some real BS.

I thought I had seen it all until I stumbled onto these charlatans.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll need a new website. But thats not why the rv hasnt happened. They have an active site, and the cbi has stated 6banks electronically connected. If your friend did speak to treasury rep. , that treasury guy would be locked up. Its seems to be the theory of the week, I'll bet all the "get team" guru's confirm this all week, as confirmed intel. For those who need intel, iraqi parliament's on vacation. There's no law or ministry to seat without parliament approval. I also seem to recall, the cbi saying, delete the zeroes may need parliaments approval. Just guessing...

[Yes don't hurry and buy dinar now 'cuz I just bought it all out! There's no more left!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm,

Diluted value now?""............want to buy some at a great rate?

Secret intel source so you can only get my email address from the moderators .....if i. Give permission

• Upvote 1

OK WHY DO I BELIEVE THIS 99% TRUE...BECAUSE I AM AN IT GUY AND MOST IF NOT ALL NEW WEBSITES ARE DONE IN THE OFFSITE CONSTRUCTION AREAS VIEWABLE BY ONLY THOSE THAT NEED TO KNOW BEFORE THEY ARE LAUNCED...GO LIVE!

IT IS TRUE THAT A NEW SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION - LEAKS ON THAT HAVE COME OUT IF YOU HAVE DUG THAT DEEPLY.

EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS RIGHT ON (A TREASURY FRIEND - COULD BE?) AS I HAVE SEVERAL HIGH UP FRIENDS AND MAKES THIS PALLETABLE.

GREAT POST AND WITH ALL THE OTHER INTEL WE GET THIS HAS MERIT! SEE YOU AT THE CASH-IN LINES! SOON!

Thank you for your post...I am NOT an IT person but I do have IT friends and yes they do have confidentiality papers they have to sign, but it doesn't keep them from talking about things in general terms and raising eyebrows if we're on the right track with a conversation...Now before you freak out I DO NOT know anyone involved with the US Treasury or the RV..I'm just saying that nothing is ever totally confidential... <_<