Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Website with RV rate

cbisinger

From another site

[ajw] WOWWEE my Heart rate is up... Ok I have only given INTEL 2 times before in the recent weeks. I just got off the phone with our local Tax Collector which is a good friend of mine. As I Stated last week he and his wife are very close friends with one of the gentlemen that is part of the 12 on the US treasury team that was in Iraq. He is now home, and just had lunch with My friend the tax collector. His statement to me was. Its Official and Locked in. That it will be coming out of the switzerland Hub Bank . It is at their discretion as to when the oportune timing will be, but stated He Thinks it will be when most of the systems are at the peak and majority of markets around the globe open. Trust me I asked him a books worth of questions, but that all he told me, Hang in there Patience is a virtue. It will be here shortly.

[21:18:13] Caminante: [21:02] quiethunter1:

<<< pr 4 12:34 PM [dred1] [ajw] Ok, From my 2nd Call to my Tax Collector Friend which had Lunch Today with member of US Treasury team that was in Iraq, but now home in the U.S. He Stated- Be Patient, Rate is already posted on CBI. I REPLIED!! WHAT, I don’t see it... HE Laughed and said You Won't see it, Your looking at original CBI website. There is a NEW CBI Website they built with much more technology to handle what it needs to handle to communicate within the Banking Industry on a global basis. New site is Built but only available to the IT Teams, and other entities directly related to the release of RV, and stepping onto the global platform. The New Site HAS NOT BEEN made LIVE or Published to the public. That will not happen until things are in full swing and running smoothly. They (IT Teams) are monitoring things and will publish site when ready. Which old site will disappear at that time. OK My thoughts, WOW, OMG, makes sense. I guess there really is no need to be going to the CBI website.

I hope this is true, I realy do, and thanks for the post by the way, its a very brave thing on here. But I am finding all this a little hard to accept.

But like said, thanks for taking the time to post pal.

• Upvote 1

Would think this "Tax Guy" would be a bit nervous sharing this intel. If he in fact does know one of the 12 UST people, I have to believe he would be sworn to secrecy. Not to mention the extremely deep consequences the UST person would be facing for breaking his security clearance privledge. I cannot imagine someone who was part of the 12 providing this intel to even their grandmother.

Sorry, having a hard time buying this one. Thanks for sharing though.

• Upvote 3

Ppsst hey theres more...

[metcom] Another source stating new CBI site: [POPPY2] Mikki-Rn hey girl I have just had two calls back to back one was treasury info person the other IMF and both stated the same thing RV in process and will be released as soon as Iraq banking system is ready to go. what was thought to be ready was not . The hold up has nothing to do with a minister period that is smoke . They have built a new web site and entire I T system throughout the banking industry in Iraq and when it is finally fully functional the release will be released . THIS IS WHY OUR TREASURY I T TEAM HAD STAYED BEHIND. REMEMBER? POPPY2 Rest easy friends I am very encouraged before the TO meeting we will be cashing in or at least be making our appointments that at the latest is 3 days POPPY2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not my stuff, simply passing it on.

• Upvote 3

OK your screen name is CBI and you say dont look at the CBI.

So we shouldnt look at you? Or did you mean online?

When something smells like fish it quite possibly is fish!

Why are you guys pumping so much right now?

Can't we stick with real intel and news worthiness. It is hard enough just with that and not all the BS.

NEWBIE please do not go for the bait and hook to buy tons of DINAR due to this false intel.

Those of us here a while understand what to look for and feel bad that when you read this type of bs you will run and sell your house for Dinar.

This RV is coming and soon, but it wont be information anyone will let go until we all get it. It will literally be known across the board here and on the FOREX and CBI website etc.

Please be patient and believe this when there is NO DOUBT with proof of being able to actually trade the Dinar in. Other wise the info is pure pump!

IMHO

• Upvote 4

This post makes the most sense I have seen on here. It makes perfect sense for the Swiss Hub to be the controlling bank in the release. All nuetral processes go through the Hub. As far as website still being in beta that makes sense also. It is only the push of a button to make it go live at the very same time the Hub pushes it's buttons. This is one of the better post I have seen in months and goes right along with the one from earlier today about a law suit being settled in relationship to an RV. This has been known to be the case for several years now. All seems to be coming together.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Going back to the beginning...how exactly is it that we know the Treasury guys are/were in Iraq? What article was it?

The reason I ask, is that I asked this about a month ago (elsewhere) and was led to an article from the end of 2010 when the Treasury people had arrived for some function or another. Supposedly, the intel was that these people had completed their task and then stayed around to help with the RV. No articles specifically mentioning the RV as a reason for Treasury people to be there.

Did I miss that? How exactly did we learn that the Treasury folks were over there for the RV process? :blink:

For the record, I'm a website developer for a major web development company here in the United States - Onshore Technology Services. I can't list our clients due to confidentiality, however, I CAN tell you that we have several fortune 500 companies as clients.

That said, it is COMPLETELY normal for a website to be built, functional, and only available to certain entities. We do this all the time. Typically, we deploy sites on our own internal network first for development/testing purposes, then when we're ready, we make it 'outward facing' meaning that the world can see it (this does NOT mean however that you'll find it listed in Google search results, merely that if I gave you the website address, you'd be able to view it).

THAT said, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that some random tax collector would have first hand knowledge of any such website for the Central Bank of Iraq. I only say this because whomever their website developers are that have made this alleged site, are not talking about it (ALL such professionals have non-disclosure agreements we're forced to sign when we start employment or contracts), and in addition to that, obviously the CBI and it's affiliates wouldn't be talking about it anymore than they've been talking about an RV.

I hate to be the bearer of negativity, and if you'll reflect on the first portion of my post, I DID state that it IS possible for such a site to exist that isn't viewable by the public, or even announced to the public, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that this is true, let alone that anybody outside of the CBI and/or the developers working on the site actually know about it.

I'm still optimistic and hope that come the 7th I'll visit the CBI yet again to find a new site up, GO RV!!! :)

• Upvote 13

Ok I'm confused.We need to be watching Tokyo forex,no wait Australian will show first.Now the Switzerland Hub Bank :blink: :blink: :blink:

No you got it wrong. The latest intel is to look at the Tim Buck Two Forex site, but things are changing so quickly so it may appear on the Land of the Lost forex site. :lol::lol::lol:

For the record, I'm a website developer for a major web development company here in the United States - Onshore Technology Services. I can't list our clients due to confidentiality, however, I CAN tell you that we have several fortune 500 companies as clients.

That said, it is COMPLETELY normal for a website to be built, functional, and only available to certain entities. We do this all the time. Typically, we deploy sites on our own internal network first for development/testing purposes, then when we're ready, we make it 'outward facing' meaning that the world can see it (this does NOT mean however that you'll find it listed in Google search results, merely that if I gave you the website address, you'd be able to view it).

THAT said, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that some random tax collector would have first hand knowledge of any such website for the Central Bank of Iraq. I only say this because whomever their website developers are that have made this alleged site, are not talking about it (ALL such professionals have non-disclosure agreements we're forced to sign when we start employment or contracts), and in addition to that, obviously the CBI and it's affiliates wouldn't be talking about it anymore than they've been talking about an RV.

I hate to be the bearer of negativity, and if you'll reflect on the first portion of my post, I DID state that it IS possible for such a site to exist that isn't viewable by the public, or even announced to the public, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that this is true, let alone that anybody outside of the CBI and/or the developers working on the site actually know about it.

I'm still optimistic and hope that come the 7th I'll visit the CBI yet again to find a new site up, GO RV!!! :)

Excellent Post +1. The truth will set you free right? Well I think so and the person who posted this IMO does not have all the facts or for that matter some of the facts. I'm NOT BASHING ANYONE HERE, I just found the post from my perspective tough to believe and place any value on. JMO ONLY. Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rate is already posted on CBI. I REPLIED!! WHAT, I don’t see it... HE Laughed and said You Won't see it, Your looking at original CBI website. There is a NEW CBI Website they built with much more technology to handle what it needs to handle to communicate within the Banking Industry on a global basis. New site is Built but only available to the IT Teams, and other entities directly related to the release of RV, and stepping onto the global platform.

End Quote

Millionth, Billionth Zillionth time they said something like that ..............It's there but you can't see it, etc. etc. etc.. It's really getting more and more supernatural............

• Upvote 1

Ppsst hey theres more...

[metcom] Another source stating new CBI site: [POPPY2] Mikki-Rn hey girl I have just had two calls back to back one was treasury info person the other IMF and both stated the same thing RV in process and will be released as soon as Iraq banking system is ready to go. what was thought to be ready was not . The hold up has nothing to do with a minister period that is smoke . They have built a new web site and entire I T system throughout the banking industry in Iraq and when it is finally fully functional the release will be released . THIS IS WHY OUR TREASURY I T TEAM HAD STAYED BEHIND. REMEMBER? POPPY2 Rest easy friends I am very encouraged before the TO meeting we will be cashing in or at least be making our appointments that at the latest is 3 days POPPY2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not my stuff, simply passing it on.

Not aimed at you cause I know your just posting it but now that the names poppy and mikki come up I know its all fabricated LOL

• Upvote 2