Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What changes would you like to see on this site to make it even better!

Tiffany23

You can pick more than one  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Given a choice, what would be your top pick to make this a better site?

• A spell checker on posts
    • The ability to go back later on previous posts to make edits
    • The ability to ID those who gave you +/-
    • Ability to post larger size pictures
    • The ability to restrict gallery pics to only those who view profile
    • Establish a posted watch list on those who misbehave
    • Other (please list below your idea)

I hope you notice that I allowed this post to go through LDR. You my dear have gone against your own advise up there in the past which is why you are on mod preview NOT because someone disagreed with you...

You are free to voice an opinion here as long as it is respectful and not meant to defame the site owner and other members and does NOT contain foul language.

This is a privately owned site ... last I knew, when you visited someones home you were at that point under their rules and the constitution can only protect you so far in that case :)

I don't pay to visit a home. Additionally, I have only stated my opinion in a respectful manner. I could say your response appears to be talking down to me. "my dear" you don't know me well enough to address me as such. But, truth be known you were not talking down in your mind you were being kind. Different opinions. Nothing wrong. I have given both positive and negative feedback when I felt it fit the bill. If everyone is thinking the same, someone is not thinking. I didn't become successful by following, I did it by leading. The same way Adam has done. Once again my opinion. Please don't confront or address me in an open forum if you don't want me to respond in one. I don't back down from any one. I suggest you not post this response. I suggest you read it and try to understand my view. If you feel a need to confront or address anyones messages it is best to do so in private. This is only a suggestion mind you. dreaming is free, see you at the bank. :blink:

Some EXCELLENT suggestions Team! :twothumbs:

P,Valley....I understand completely that you are moderating with no compensation. You are underpaid, but I HOPE you do not feel under LOVED. If it wasn't for you and the other mods, this site would go from merely finger pointing to name calling at a drop of a hat! I promise you, your professionalism does not go unappreciated.

My attempt was merely to provide feedback on some very minor items that may increase customer (hmmm..ok, user) satisfaction and make the site more user friendly (whew got it right that time). I have no idea if any of these ideas are possible or even worth investigating. If not, then consider this merely a small venting session on an otherwise, AWESOME site!

And sincerely "Thank you" for making all of us PLAY Nice!

P.S. Easyrider..touche! I'll try to control my itchy finger to change avatar pictures!

LMAO, how the hell did you get a negative feedback??

I think the site is great, but I would like if you could see who gave you - or +'s!

• Upvote 1

LMAO, how the hell did you get a negative feedback??

I think the site is great, but I would like if you could see who gave you - or +'s!

Thanks Babe, guess no matter what, you can't please all of the people, all of the time. Appreciate you helping a fellow Tiff out! :P

1) I also would like to keep the date of the original posting visible so that we old guys don't waste time when we forget that we already read the post.

2) I would really enjoy a "three strikes and you're out" rule for the goofballs that always post "It's done, it's already happened in Zimbabwe, and it'll will be announced in the US in 72 hours!"

3) I'd like to see Scooter do at least a weekly update on his own research so that we can maintain some sense of reality to offset all the useless, but sometimes entertaining, BS rumor postings.

4) I'm sorry my alma mater lost the tournament. :(

Well seeing as how I always get nailed for misspelling things a spell check in the chat room and forum would be nice.

I also thing it should not let bashing occur in the forums that all post be required to be check by a mod or some one that dv assigned to do it to keep the bashing out of posts.( I know whats going to happen now I'll get bashed for this one ).

Also I think people should realize that when this happens to RV we all are not going to put up with the jerks who think that they are better than every one else.

Every one should learn manors and treat each other with respect remember the people you blast on the way up is the same people who will not catch you when you fall.

LOL....Tiff you can really stir the pot at times! Too Funny. To my knowledge and by my ranking i.e. points awarded I seem to be a pretty popular poster within this site and do not seem to have offended anyone within DV. Like some of you said I too know most of the mods here and by in large get along great with them all, all except one who appears to really dislike me or have it in for me. This same mod has spanked me twice for my use of non "G" rated words on our adult site and I'm OK with that. Just know this, I'm not perfect and yes at times I will blunder in the language department at which point I would expect you to edit my post on my behalf, take no offense to my rantings and know that I'm a good hearted man with a hugely Patriotic Soul. Now having said this I only ask for the courtesy mentioned above on my behalf. I will seek forgiveness in advance NOW as I know I will not meet your stringent standards right off the bat. Peace to you all. blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I've read this thread, because I truly care about what the members are asking for. (I can't make the RV happen any faster, but at least I can take care of the members here!

1. The + and - issue. This is a complicated one that would require a lot of programming and potential drag on the site... we have to determine where to make sacrifices. Also, as mentioned - seeing who gave the post a negative rating might encourage people to go seeking vengeance - that would not be good.

2. Editing posts. This is a reasonable request on a normal board, but here it holds people accountable. Wayyyyyy back in the day, I allowed people to edit their posts for spellcheck etc reasons. Then I realized that some of our members were intentionally lying, and when they got caught they would simply edit their posts! Once I saw that, I changed it. I would rather have a site full of typos than a site full of intentional lies!

I would advise switching to firefox or chrome, both have built in spell checkers.

no matter what, you can't please all of the people, all of the time.

In the end, this is always true. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks a bunch Adam for having the site! I for one really appreciate it.It has it's issues, because people are involved, but overall......it's the best one out there.Easy to read, easy to navigate and easy to change something you have said that didn't sound/look quite right if you notice it right after you post it. The other stuff would just be gravy.................and gravy just adds calories from my experience. I can say the date posted on every post would be helpful. Thanks again, and thanks Tiff for the post! :D :D

Thanks a bunch Adam for having the site! I for one really appreciate it.It has it's issues, because people are involved, but overall......it's the best one out there.Easy to read, easy to navigate and easy to change something you have said that didn't sound/look quite right if you notice it right after you post it. The other stuff would just be gravy.................and gravy just adds calories from my experience. I can say the date posted on every post would be helpful. Thanks again, and thanks Tiff for the post! :D :D

See attached - don't you see the same thing when you look at the first post?

post-72-130201406682_thumb.jpg

See attached - don't you see the same thing when you look at the first post?

It would be nice to see it before you open the post. The "Last Post Info" has the date and time, it would be nice for the "Started By" to have the same info so you would know if it now or brought back from weeks ago. But like you said if that requires too much time, money and strain on the site, it takes all of 2 seconds to open it and look inside.

Thanks Adam for this site, it is awesome!!

Thank you Mr. Montana for taking the time to post your answers. We appreciate your time.

As far as the nude pics, Caz my love. You know what I want, so let's negotiate! ;)

Thanks Teresa for the nice words and the rest of you for posting your ideas! :)

Thank you Mr. Montana for taking the time to post your answers. We appreciate your time.

As far as the nude pics, Caz my love. You know what I want, so let's negotiate! ;)

Thanks Teresa for the nice words and the rest of you for posting your ideas! :)

HaHa! You my friend are priceless and I hope one day we get to meet,and yes I'd make sure I brought ya a gift (hint hint). There's no need for negotiations cause the obvious would be my reward ;)

Edited by caz1104