Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friction between Ali & Adam + Dinar Reserve Explanation

I am promoting - NOTHING ....

that's outta the way, and I'm simply posting the link below ....

Why would Ali make the comment that Adam is pushing "nonsense"? Ali indicates Adam wants to "fight" with him ... I guess I am lost!!!!! Ali said FLAT OUT ... he was close to filing a defamation of character suit against "These Dinar Vets People" ....

First of all - I am NOT buying the explanation of turning off the "Dinar Reserve" because of "interest rates" Ali is paying to a bank to "finance" the 90% balance due on a Reserve. Those individuals who placed orders on reserve and allowed them to expire - LOST THEIR DEPOSIT .... who kept it? A bank? That was FREE MONEY to Ali.

Rumors are rumors ... and I can scarcely believe that Ali would let something like rumors get under his skin to that extent ... this is simply unreal!!

14 minutes in gets to the really good stuff:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dont promote other sites/2011/03/24/dinar-daddy-direct-talk-w-special-appearance-from-the-currency-vault

If the link is too long - just go to DD site and blog radio from last night ....

• Upvote 2

I am promoting - NOTHING ....

that's outta the way, and I'm simply posting the link below ....

Why would Ali make the comment that Adam is pushing "nonsense"? Ali indicates Adam wants to "fight" with him ... I guess I am lost!!!!! Ali said FLAT OUT ... he was close to filing a defamation of character suit against "These Dinar Vets People" ....

First of all - I am NOT buying the explanation of turning off the "Dinar Reserve" because of "interest rates" Ali is paying to a bank to "finance" the 90% balance due on a Reserve. Those individuals who placed orders on reserve and allowed them to expire - LOST THEIR DEPOSIT .... who kept it? A bank? That was FREE MONEY to Ali.

Rumors are rumors ... and I can scarcely believe that Ali would let something like rumors get under his skin to that extent ... this is simply unreal!!

14 minutes in gets to the really good stuff:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dont promote other sites/2011/03/24/dinar-daddy-direct-talk-w-special-appearance-from-the-currency-vault

If the link is too long - just go to DD site and blog radio from last night ....

I can't get on either. A family member asked me to update her because she hasn't been able to access sites, despite her cc being recently charged. Surely a refund will be issued.

Maybe a reserve program was too difficult to manage when people didn't have the balance and what a mess that would be if it RV'd in the process before a reserve balance was paid up. If people didn't like the rate of RV, they wouldn't pay the balance, then those notes would have sat on a reserve shelf and dead inventory after the fact. If there was another dealer and Ali on at the same time, that leaves alot to the imagination. Just saying.smile.gif

Ummmm ~ I could swear I was told that the "OTHER SITE" that hosts an Ali ... is really someone else with the name of Ali .. and not really from Dinar Trade. There is some other Ali floating around. Guys this is the internet - just be careful who you listen to and what you take to heart. JMO :twocents:

• Downvote 1

Regarding the Reserve Program - I just think the explanation is "spun" ... As a dealer - I'd believe this program was a pot-of-gold ... free money.

On the friction front - Ali specifically said he was "approached" by Adam awhile back ... I guess we are to use our imagination there.

Ali went on to say that Adam was pushing "crap" and that there were idiots over on Dinar Vets.

Not that I need a solid explanation of the issue, but it sure sounded to me like a promo deal couldn't be cut - and the friction started. Ali actually used the word "war" with those "idiots" on Dinar Vets .... something deeper methinks.

Here is the link again ... I guess it isn't working properly from here because it is assumed "promoting other sites". It's on another site's site - Tidbits - Radio Blog. Let's try this again:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dont promote other sites

Amazing ..... I guess we can't use the word dont promote other sites here

Edited by cruiser

The reason the link doesn't work is because DD site has been down for two days.

3/24/2011 - 11.18am EDT

"another site: Site Update... Still Down... Getting Closer.... News & Info... Linux Expert Needed"

Best news Ive heard all day.

Let me get this straight;

I'm a business man and I sell Dinar in which I make multi-millions each year from these sales. There are probably 4-5 major websites/forums in which I can reach a massive audience to sell my wares and make a profit. I am going to go to one of the major websites and get into an argument with one of the people who originally started said website. In the course of getting into a spitting match I will, potentially, lose thousands of clients in the process and therefore potentially having a negative affect on my business, and potentially losing hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales.

Personally, I don't see it.

Lord knows all Ali has to do is sit back and let TK, Athena, Med, Okie etc. etc. get on one of these sites and let them go.... They are the biggest advertisements for the Dinar anyways.

• Upvote 2

True he is a businessman, and true he has made a lot of $$...but Ali still has a responsibility to protect his name. If he believes the content of a website is not in line with the business regulations and reputation he is expected to maintain, he will CYA just like we all would. All our money isn't worth the trouble he can get into, and he is probably already significantly exposed.

• Upvote 3

I've purchased all of my dinar from Ali and everything has always been professional and on time. Has anyone who bought from him had any problems. Not bashing you russian, but I personally don't think of Ali as a snake oil salesman or a pumper. I've never heard him even speculate how the whole RV will take place and certainly never a date or rate. My opinion is he is reputable. Of course I could be wrong. You know what opinions are like. ha ha

• Upvote 1

Wow! I've always respected Ali but after listening to him go off on Adam my respect level just dropped a few points. Never a word from him about all the stupid RV rumors on other sites but somebody posts misinformation on DV about his business and he goes all ballistic? Go figure.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 4

I've listened to Ali on several chats and he always seemed pretty level headed. My guess and its just a guess but there is probably more to story,and only Adam & Ali know what that may be.....................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

Ok, I read this on another site that is affiliated with DT. I had heard a CC where Ali was asked about any friction between him and DD and he totally denied it but according to this post he was talking bad about DD and apparently DD "is not as bad as Montana". HA! Are you kidding me? Adam gives the news and doesn't start rumors. Not cool at all! It's a long one... Not Promoting other sites.

I had a talk with Ali last Friday about all these sites out there using and claiming every word he says as their own for perks and recognition. I was kinda ticked off about all these CC calls being done as they cause more and more split and confusion with investors (I think investors). Only to after-wards, those host using the situation to pump things up. Said I am tired of having to clean the mess up from these and to be called the official board for DT, while he is stated all over the place. It makes it to difficult.

He said he was removing all advertising from others boards and I said, you do as you want but I can not do what I have done over the years and this continue as this with these rumor boards. Ali gets the less complaints from NNP cause NNP is not a RUMOR Board, it is a News Site, a Rumor buster lol and what ever else I want tos the time with for all. There is no need for more PR for Dinar Trade. He said, give him a couple days. He also said he said in all his chats or CC's that was done, that he stated to stop listening to the rumors. That got to me bad as I told Ali, do you even realize who you did these chats and CC's for?

Well he called today 3 days later, and I baited the hook with a post he told me to ge out about the Reserves, (but, I didn't mention the IRA's). Sure enough the DD character grabbed and ran with it. Little did he know it was half the info. He has nothing and never has been nothing but a COPY CAT and a nose for making money off the info. Not as bad as Montana but still a nose for it.

Frankly Speaking lol, is so far out there that anyone that thinks this guy has got any credibility, then you deserve what you get in the end from the likes of him. Any and ALL the others, there is nothing to it but to understand they are nothing but clicks. They are the types that if they do not get their way the way they want it, they run off and create other boards and create so much confusion in this investment that it isn't worth the trouble any more to try and be the official board, if we ain't.

If their isn't a central location for the info of Dinar Trade as there was in 2008, then it is all over the place and I frankly do not have the time for that need to patrol any more.

You see, in 2008 when NNP was hacked, Ali and I tried and tried to stop the problems with $$$$ on servers/fbi. This was when there was just two boards. IIF for the ISX'ers and NNP for the NEWS. There may of been a chat room here and there but nothing that caused the problems of confusion as their is today. Everyone got their ISX and NEWS fix very simple. Today, everyone has a agenda or wants to be in the spot lite. As far as I care, they can have it if it is not going to be centralized as it was.

There is no way NNP can be considered to others the official board for Dinar Trade if Dinar Trade is all over everything. Ali himself said some of these folks are, out there. It is his fault in many cases by being the nice guy all the time. But for me, it has been a job and one I use to do cause it meant something but, it isn't worth it anymore. So I was ready to pull the Official Board title down if, he hadn't decided this is what it is and has always been.

So this is just a heads up, I have a life to and a new business I am building and I will not be that Official Board just as a Title. I also will not hold CC's or organized chats featuring Ali. It is STUPID IMHO and only for followers that can not read or think for them selves. You are not a investor if that is how your actions are. There is no need for baby sitting and there want be here. It is a simple investment. Buy or not into it. If you do, read read read the news, not listen to the freaks of the investment

The info will be presented here that Dinar Trade says, and on their ordering website if the need is there. Actually in 2008 before the hacking got us both, NNP was linked from Dinar Trade website for the News on the investment. NNP was hit so hard that it took Dinar trade site down too. NNP was suppose to be given a plug on the CNBC video Ali did in California but Erin and CNBC script the dang thing. NNP was suppose to be on the info commercials done as well Ali paid for. NNP is Dinar Trade's Official News Site.

Ali is pulled from so many in so many different directions for self proclaimed perks that it is time for it to stop. There is no need for it and he needs to stop most of it himself. To heck with competition, if peeps see it different, than let them. Integrity goes way further. IMHO, there is no competition to integrity. I am prepared to just run a site for the reality investors. To tired and busy for high schoolers approach.

I ain't at War with boards lol, I am just tired of the BS I have to answer daily because of them. I will just see you at the Texas office and let the rumor gurus entertain you all if that is what is wanted. In our self designed Koolaid, we have reference after reference of them all. You got to be a sheeple to continue to follow the likes of them after threads upon threads of reference is there for proof. Now that is your choice as I have never cared who listens to what but I am not again, going to be called the Official Board of Dinar Trades info if it is not that way. Makes me look bad and I have not the time for it any more.

So today Ali called and didn't say much about it but did say, to post what was. It was posted and already carried to other sites to where they take it on their selves to call and wart the guy and then claim it as they are what they are not. I have waited 4 days to make this post. it is here now. We shall see what happens. Let the dealer be a dealer and not your info wanta be source. I promise, he will not do anyone wrong... wink.png

Oh and PS, this is Official and Ali has his copy.. wink.png