• Announcements

• Adam Montana

NEW LOGIN PROCEDURE   03/18/2016

As you can see, the site has gone through a few changes! One major change is how you login - your "username" is now your displayname. Please keep that in mind when logging in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meg13

Novice

4 posts in this topic

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

Welcome, I also live in an area where the river runs north from the green swamp to yankee town but I am sure we are in different geo locations.

Always Keep the Faith and GO RV !!!!!

S2_D2

[quote name='meg13' date='22 March 2011 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1300838342' post='421317']
Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.
[/quote]
Welcom Meg13. I think it is [email protected], but I am sure someone can correct me if I am wrong. I will try to find it in the meantime... B)
Yes. See post below...

[quote name='Adam Montana' date='21 March 2011 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1300734230' post='420185']
[size=2]If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email [email protected][/size][size=2]
[/size][size=2](This thread is not for support, it's only an announcement and a place to post. It will not be monitored.)[/size]

I know this refers to Platinum, but I am sure you can get help at the email provided. :D

[size=2]If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email [email protected][/size]
[/quote] Edited by pureau79

Should have been instant ... at least everytime I do it. Please see this link for instruction on how to fix:
http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/37326-vip-access-issues/