Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
meg13

Novice

meg13    2

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

S2_D2    0

Welcome, I also live in an area where the river runs north from the green swamp to yankee town but I am sure we are in different geo locations.

Always Keep the Faith and GO RV !!!!!

S2_D2

pureau79    178

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

Welcom Meg13. I think it is vip@dinarvets.com, but I am sure someone can correct me if I am wrong. I will try to find it in the meantime... B)

Yes. See post below...

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email VIP@dinarvets.com

(This thread is not for support, it's only an announcement and a place to post. It will not be monitored.)

I know this refers to Platinum, but I am sure you can get help at the email provided. :D

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email VIP@dinarvets.com

Edited by pureau79

Munsch    15

Should have been instant ... at least everytime I do it. Please see this link for instruction on how to fix: