Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meg13

Novice

4 posts in this topic

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

Welcome, I also live in an area where the river runs north from the green swamp to yankee town but I am sure we are in different geo locations.

Always Keep the Faith and GO RV !!!!!

S2_D2

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

Welcom Meg13. I think it is [email protected], but I am sure someone can correct me if I am wrong. I will try to find it in the meantime... B)

Yes. See post below...

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email [email protected]

(This thread is not for support, it's only an announcement and a place to post. It will not be monitored.)

I know this refers to Platinum, but I am sure you can get help at the email provided. :D

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email [email protected]

Edited by pureau79

Should have been instant ... at least everytime I do it. Please see this link for instruction on how to fix: