#1 meg13

meg13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

#2 S2_D2

S2_D2

• Platinum VIP
  • 120 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

Welcome, I also live in an area where the river runs north from the green swamp to yankee town but I am sure we are in different geo locations.

Always Keep the Faith and GO RV !!!!!

S2_D2

#3 pureau79

pureau79

Been here a minute...

• Platinum VIP
  • 690 posts
  • LocationOn the road... again.

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

Welcom Meg13. I think it is [email protected], but I am sure someone can correct me if I am wrong. I will try to find it in the meantime... B)
Yes. See post below...

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email [email protected]
(This thread is not for support, it's only an announcement and a place to post. It will not be monitored.)

I know this refers to Platinum, but I am sure you can get help at the email provided. :D

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email [email protected]

Edited by pureau79, 22 March 2011 - 06:25 PM.

"Most people do not love truth; instead, they try to make true that which they love." Robert Ringer, Personal Liberty Digest

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)[/b]

#4 Munsch

Munsch

Moderator (from Law and Order)

• Platinum VIP
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

Should have been instant ... at least everytime I do it. Please see this link for instruction on how to fix:
http://dinarvets.com...-access-issues/
A very wise co-worker of mine use to help me with some angry emails towards my ex-boss ... here is what he basically said and I hope it helps with others:<br /><br /><b>Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... <u>then Hit the <font color="#FF0000">CANCEL</font> button</u></b>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy