Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Novice

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

Hi to all. I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Only been in the game for appx. 1 month. Already find your group to be extremely helpful. I do believe I messed up when registering for VIP. Can anyone tell me how to check and see if it went through or not? Thanks in advance!!! P.S. to Adam Montana: I too live in an area where the river runs North but fortunately do not have to sandbag.

Welcom Meg13. I think it is VIP@dinarvets.com, but I am sure someone can correct me if I am wrong. I will try to find it in the meantime... B)

Yes. See post below...

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email VIP@dinarvets.com

(This thread is not for support, it's only an announcement and a place to post. It will not be monitored.)

I know this refers to Platinum, but I am sure you can get help at the email provided. :D

If anyone needs support regarding a Platinum Certificate, please email VIP@dinarvets.com

Edited by pureau79