Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another possible RV rumor

retho78

Another possible RV rumor.

elsie: 12:46 PM [goodbyeboss] real good friend and dinar holder is a electric meter installer... 12:46 PM [goodbyeboss] 1 hour ago we were talking... 12:46 PM [goodbyeboss] and the house he was installing new metei in 12:47 PM [goodbyeboss] is in VERY $$$$ La Jolla, Ca. 12:47 PM [goodbyeboss] The owner was talking to tom and said he just saw the NEW treasury bill ( not FED bill).. 12:47 PM [goodbyeboss] Tom then asked himj if he heard about dinar... 12:48 PM [goodbyeboss] and he said " if you hold dinars you will be a millionaire TOMORROW!" 12:48 PM [goodbyeboss] this was 1 hour ago and I heard him say it on my bluetooth. 12:49 PM [goodbyeboss] Tom and I talk for hours about rv while we work so i can hear him when he talks to customers.

Thanks

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Tom and I talk for hours about rv

Whoever this is, needs to get a life. Not denigrating the rumour poster ... good job ferreting out a good rumour ... very interesting/entertaining. But really ... hours talking about RV ... how boring does your life have to be that you spend hours on this topic?

And I doubt very much it is more than a fun rumour. We all like to think it will be tomorrow, especially on Sunday's ... hahahahaha

Well, let's just wait and see ... hahahaha

thanks for posting

smee2

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 14

Simon and Garfunkel were wrong all along..."and the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls". Not true. The wise ones of this world are The Meter Readers. Ever since I have been following this investment, I wondered where they were. Not hearing from them, I thought that this would never happen. But, here we have it folks. The Meter Reader has spoken. Even in days of old this was true. You can look it up, or for that matter watch Fred Flintstone, you know the one where Fred was jealous because he thought Thelma had the hots for the meter reader. Don't laugh in those days, they generated electricity with a donkey who walked in a circle, which turned this sophisticated turbine. Every time the donkey made a revolution, there was a movement of this tamper proof meter, which had to be read. Back then, these meter guys were the Don Quixote of their time, not to be confused with the don key. Plus, the meters were situated on high ground, which gave them a good view into Thelma's bedroom...but here the story ends, with only your imagination to fill in the blanks.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Tom and I talk for hours about rv

Whoever this is, needs to get a life. Not denigrating the rumour poster ... good job ferreting out a good rumour ... very interesting/entertaining. But really ... hours talking about RV ... how boring does your life have to be that you spend hours on this topic?

And I doubt very much it is more than a fun rumour. We all like to think it will be tomorrow, especially on Sunday's ... hahahahaha

Well, let's just wait and see ... hahahaha

thanks for posting

smee2

I dont give any credit to this rumor (but who knows) ; however, you seem to spend hours (I do it too ;) ) in this dinar forum, which is all geared toward the RV topic, so whats your point? Dont lie to yourself...

• Upvote 3

Simon and Garfunkel were wrong all along..."and the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls". Not true. The wise ones of this world are The Meter Readers. Ever since I have been following this investment, I wondered where they were. Not hearing from them, I thought that this would never happen. But, here we have it folks. The Meter Reader has spoken. Even in days of old this was true. You can look it up, or for that matter watch Fred Flintstone, you know the one where Fred was jealous because he thought Thelma had the hots for the meter reader. Don't laugh in those days, they generated electricity with a donkey who walked in a circle, which turned this sophisticated turbine. Every time the donkey made a revolution, there was a movement of this tamper proof meter, which had to be read. Back then, these meter guys were the Don Quixote of their time, not to be confused with the don key. Plus, the meters were situated on high ground, which gave them a good view into Thelma's bedroom...but here the story ends, with only your imagination to fill in the blanks.

WILMA! Her name was WILMA! Thelma was the one who rode the car over the cliff with Louise. Fred and Wilma Fintstone, Barney and Betty Rubble. Yep, I spent too much time in front of the TV as a kid.... lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

elsie: 12:46 PM [goodbyeboss] real good friend and dinar holder is a electric meter installer... 12:46 PM [goodbyeboss] 1 hour ago we were talking... 12:46 PM [goodbyeboss] and the house he was installing new metei in 12:47 PM [goodbyeboss] is in VERY $$$$ La Jolla, Ca. 12:47 PM [goodbyeboss] The owner was talking to tom and said he just saw the NEW treasury bill ( not FED bill).. 12:47 PM [goodbyeboss] Tom then asked himj if he heard about dinar... 12:48 PM [goodbyeboss] and he said " if you hold dinars you will be a millionaire TOMORROW!" 12:48 PM [goodbyeboss] this was 1 hour ago and I heard him say it on my bluetooth. 12:49 PM [goodbyeboss] Tom and I talk for hours about rv while we work so i can hear him when he talks to customers.

Thanks

May the Force be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

"Possible" Rumor? LOL