Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's Delta Contact

DinarChiTown

As I understand it, this Delta guy is supposedly on the ground in Iraq. Frank's claim to fame is that he has the contact on the ground watching Iraq TV and relays what this Delta guys says he sees? Is this correct? If so, why should it be so hard to confirm that the LD's are actually being dispersed or being used within Iraq? Couldn't he simply walk up and down the major markets in Baghdad and see for himself and simply take a friggin' picture?

Am I to assume that among all the thousands, more like millions, of Dinar investors world-wide, there isn't one person that knows an Iraqi citizen or who is actually in the country that can confirm these BS rumors? Really? Maybe one of the thousand, multi-national AP journalists on the ground there would even give the slightest hint that this is what's happening in Iraq? The sheer fact that we see no credible information that there is ANY type of "new" currency, LD's, in play here, I call BS! All we got is a couple of yahoos from other Dinar forums claiming their "intel". Holy ****?

If any of this LD nonsense was true, you and I would know immediately. It would be all over the "REAL" news players' stories. I mean, am I out of line here? WTF?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 13

As I understand it, this Delta guy is supposedly on the ground in Iraq. Frank's claim to fame is that he has the contact on the ground watching Iraq TV and relays what this Delta guys says he sees? Is this correct? If so, why should it be so hard to confirm that the LD's are actually being dispersed or being used within Iraq? Couldn't he simply walk up and down the major markets in Baghdad and see for himself and simply take a friggin' picture?

Am I to assume that among all the thousands, more like millions, of Dinar investors world-wide, there isn't one person that knows an Iraqi citizen or who is actually in the country that can confirm these BS rumors? Really? Maybe one of the thousand, multi-national AP journalists on the ground there would even give the slightest hint that this is what's happening in Iraq? The sheer fact that we see no credible information that there is ANY type of "new" currency, LD's, in play here, I call BS! All we got is a couple of yahoos from other Dinar forums claiming their "intel". Holy ****?

If any of this LD nonsense was true, you and I would know immediately. It would be all over the "REAL" news players' stories. I mean, am I out of line here? WTF?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Delta has a relative on the finance committee in the GOI. They talk. That is Delta's claim to intel fame.

Peace and Prosperity

OK...so what about the rest of my questions? If that's true, why should it be so hard to confirm what's happening in the streets of Iraq? Hard proof? Why can't someone walk up and snap a pic of these lower denoms? Not being negative to you Grid.

OK...so what about the rest of my questions? If that's true, why should it be so hard to confirm what's happening in the streets of Iraq? Hard proof? Why can't someone walk up and snap a pic of these lower denoms? Not being negative to you Grid.

Maybe I will try and befriend an Iraqi on facebook, throw him a few dollars, and ask him to walk into shops and report on what's happening. In fact, I'm gonna give that a try. I'm sure someone has already done this. Yet we still see and hear nothing concrete. So that's my mission. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll report back if I'm successful...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i thought he was in Iraq turns out he is not he is in syria and has many contacts in Iraq. Hope that clears things up.

Easy, thanks for the reply. I think you are correct, he is from Syria. What I'm trying to figure out is this. There's so many rumors out there about the LD's. Isn't there another human being on the planet that knows someone in Iraq that knows someone on our US forums that can confirm with a picture the presence of these alleged LD's? I'm trying to contact an Iraqi citizen through various Iraqi boards that may work with me. I'm willing to pay for some real intel. I only hope I can reach such a person. I'll keep trying and report back...

The LD's have been on this sight. 1 or 2 pics. Just look around, I dont remember where I saw it, but I did.

For what it's worth, I just stopped by the local merchant for something and specifically asked. I was told the 50 is the smallest.

I do not believe there has ever been pictures of anything smaller.

Maybe I will try and befriend an Iraqi on facebook, throw him a few dollars, and ask him to walk into shops and report on what's happening. In fact, I'm gonna give that a try. I'm sure someone has already done this. Yet we still see and hear nothing concrete. So that's my mission. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll report back if I'm successful...

First of all, if you were to wander around Baghdad and be snapping photos in shops near the cashier, you would be taken out and stoned on the spot. Terrorist! Scoping the joint out! Foreigner! Looking to start trouble! Targetting my shop, eh, we will teach you a lesson! Oh yeah, that will work.

And if you befriend someone on facebook and throw them a few bucks to go out and see for themselves, they will be like every other Iraqi wanting cash, and we have basically the politicians example to follow, and he will keep coming back with excuses (hey the battery in the cam ran out, the guy took my camera phone away, there was a religious holiday, I don't think I can do this it might be dangerous, maybe next Monday) ... and just keep coming back for more of those "few bucks"

Am I being cynical? You bett your asteroids I am!

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

First of all, if you were to wander around Baghdad and be snapping photos in shops near the cashier, you would be taken out and stoned on the spot. Terrorist! Scoping the joint out! Foreigner! Looking to start trouble! Targetting my shop, eh, we will teach you a lesson! Oh yeah, that will work.

And if you befriend someone on facebook and throw them a few bucks to go out and see for themselves, they will be like every other Iraqi wanting cash, and we have basically the politicians example to follow, and he will keep coming back with excuses (hey the battery in the cam ran out, the guy took my camera phone away, there was a religious holiday, I don't think I can do this it might be dangerous, maybe next Monday) ... and just keep coming back for more of those "few bucks"

Am I being cynical? You bett your asteroids I am!

smee2

haha whoa i think you might have over stepped just a little.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im on the ground in Iraq and yes LD's are being used on the local economy but no one really cares for it. Everything out here is whole dollar set value. There is no 19.99 sale prices like you see at walmart... is $20 USD or about 21,000 Dinar. The 1,000 is the lowest people wanna use. I have had 500's given to me in change and even a few 50s. No one wants them.

Also the talk on the TV is vague and if the dinar is mentioned its mentioned in passing. Nothing critical or substantial.

If there was something substantial I would def post something because I would be packing getting ready to pop-smoke back to the states to see my beautiful girlfriend.

-Sierra 2

Edited by sierra2
  • Upvote 3

Im on the ground in Iraq and yes LD's are being used on the local economy but no one really cares for it. Everything out here is whole dollar set value. There is no 19.99 sale prices like you see at walmart... is $20 USD or about 21,000 Dinar. The 1,000 is the lowest people wanna use. I have had 500's given to me in change and even a few 50s. No one wants them.

Also the talk on the TV is vague and if the dinar is mentioned its mentioned in passing. Nothing critical or substantial.

If there was something substantial I would def post something because I would be packing getting ready to pop-smoke back to the states to see my beautiful girlfriend.

-Sierra

If this a fact why dont you simply get a lower denomation and post a picture? You could be a HERO

I was just passing on what I heard about Delta, not passing judgement. :) I just submitted a substantial intel commentary elsewhere.

I do not believe the new lower denoms have been released (<50 IQD). I do not expect to see them until RV, since worthless until then. Shabibi has done a good job of pulling 25,000 notes out of circulation, but that is causing problems without the RV to go with it. Typical Iraq SNAFU.

At least this should help light a fire under butts to get the RV done asap, except we don't know if those are the butts that have any real control over the RV. The real powers that be might care less - something they want to happen first may not be in place yet, and we have no idea what it is.

Kinda like never knowing the whole truth behind the headlines here at home.

Peace and Properity

• Upvote 1

If this a fact why dont you simply get a lower denomation and post a picture? You could be a HERO

I think Sierra thinks a 50 Dinar not is a lower denom...

Sierra, that's not what we're looking for but thank you... we all want to see 20's, 10's, 5's, 1's, and possibly 1/2's

Find some of those and you will be d'man or d'woman what ever applies... :D

rd

I think Sierra thinks a 50 Dinar not is a lower denom...

Sierra, that's not what we're looking for but thank you... we all want to see 20's, 10's, 5's, 1's, and possibly 1/2's

Find some of those and you will be d'man or d'woman what ever applies... :D

rd

Oh got ya... Im used to 50's being low out here lol. Yeah no such thing of 20's, 10's, 5's, 1's, and 1/2's.

Yeah none of that business but there is some Horrible takes on Counterfit American Money lol.

I'm not sure why so many people hit you with negatives, you have valid points. Not one single person can get a picture in this whole dinar universe? Really? I think this RV is going to happen but I have lost all confidence in any and all dinar gurus period. They all have something to gain from us chasing our tail year after year

• Upvote 2