Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASH OUT RUMOR

way2buzy

What Legolas is saying (and quite eloquently, I might add) is:

If it is found that there is an organized effort to deceive people, then, there are grounds for a Fraud lawsuit.

It doesn't matter if this is the "Rumors" section or not. It doesn't matter if they succeed in getting any money from you.

If there is a Dinar operation spreading information that they know to be false, for the purpose of extorting money from the public- Well, that is against the law.

Yes. It is the rumor section. Yes. These guys are so full of dookie their eyes are brown. BUT if it's proven that they are tied to a Dinar selling organization (especially if they are getting compensated for posting) they are in trouble.

This is how the law protects those that cannot protect themselves. YOU might not have fallen for their lies but there are those who, for whatever reason (being desperate or just not that street smart) might suffer from these types of lies.

Edited by D-BUNK
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If it is found that there is an organized effort to deceive people, then, there are grounds for a Fraud lawsuit.

It doesn't matter if this is the "Rumors" section or not. It doesn't matter if they succeed in getting any money from you.

If there is a Dinar operation spreading information that they know to be false, for the purpose of extorting money from the public- Well, that is against the law.

Yes. It is the rumor section. Yes. These guys are so full of dookie their eyes are brown. BUT if it's proven that they are tied to a Dinar selling organization (especially if they are getting compensated for posting) they are in trouble.

This is how the law protects those that cannot protect themselves. YOU might not have fallen for their lies but there are those who, for whatever reason (being desperate or just not that street smart) might suffer from these types of lies.

Well said, D-Bunk. Thanks. Only time will tell the outcome, one way or the other. That being said, I must say, that in the last 12 months, I've become more suspicious every day. :blink:

• Upvote 1

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, D-Bunk. Thanks. Only time will tell the outcome, one way or the other. That being said, I must say, that in the last 12 months, I've become more suspicious every day. :blink:

No kidden, some of these people would almost have to be getting paid to post that many lies.

• Upvote 2

Not only that, but if these people who are posting are part of a website that charges a fee for 'regular' members... then that could possibly fall under Fraud as well. My understanding of Fraud is that anyone who purports an idea knowing it to be false while having the ability to have financial gain from that 'idea' then they could be held liable.I'd be interested to read if any disclaimers have been posted on PD or those type of sites. Moreover, I'd be interested to read up on Fraud. Lord knows I did enough of that it Univ., but that is one convoluted section I'll tell ya.

For anyone to be convicted of fraud when it comes to this investment then it must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they KNEW the dinar was NEVER going to RV/RI.Given the history of the Iraqi Dinar,the value it once held,even before Saddam's regime,it is not unreasonable in the least to believe that it will one day attain a high value again.Especially when recent surveying has proven the Iraq oil reserves to be approx five times what they believe they had 10 years ago.Speculation.It's what this entire investment is based on and it is why Dinar Dealers have popped up all over.And pumpers.The dealers are trying to capitalize on this as much as possible BEFORE it RV's and for that they need to advertise,hence the pumpers.The pumpers in turn prey on the gullible and desperate and entice them to spend more on dinars.This is not illegal as far as I can tell.....just dirty pool.The pumpers play with people's minds to increase dinar sales and no doubt are compensated for it by their respective dealers.Twisted it may be but since this strictly a speculative play.....how can anyone KNOW for a fact(which they would have to to be guilty of fraud) if the dinar will or will not RV?Could that ever be proven??Damn tough I'm thinkin.

Unfortunately some people will buy a product off of late night TV even when most of us know the crap they spew to get you to buy is just that...crap.Still,some make the CHOICE to buy.Pumpers spew the same crap and some make the choice to buy more dinar based on that.Not criminal,just gullible people.Hopefully some of them have been educated reading some of the threads on this site and are no longer susceptible to these clowns.JMO

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 1

For anyone to be convicted of fraud when it comes to this investment then it must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they KNEW the dinar was NEVER going to RV/RI.Given the history of the Iraqi Dinar,the value it once held,even before Saddam's regime,it is not unreasonable in the least to believe that it will one day attain a high value again.Especially when recent surveying has proven the Iraq oil reserves to be approx five times what they believe they had 10 years ago.Speculation.It's what this entire investment is based on and it is why Dinar Dealers have popped up all over.And pumpers.The dealers are trying to capitalize on this as much as possible BEFORE it RV's and for that they need to advertise,hence the pumpers.The pumpers in turn prey on the gullible and desperate and entice them to spend more on dinars.This is not illegal as far as I can tell.....just dirty pool.The pumpers play with people's minds to increase dinar sales and no doubt are compensated for it by their respective dealers.Twisted it may be but since this strictly a speculative play.....how can anyone KNOW for a fact(which they would have to to be guilty of fraud) if the dinar will or will not RV?Could that ever be proven??Damn tough I'm thinkin.

Unfortunately some people will buy a product off of late night TV even when most of us know the crap they spew to get you to buy is just that...crap.Still,some make the CHOICE to buy.Pumpers spew the same crap and some make the choice to buy more dinar based on that.Not criminal,just gullible people.Hopefully some of them have been educated reading some of the threads on this site and are no longer susceptible to these clowns.JMO

Cheers,

Sparky

Whether or not he Dinar "eventually" RV's has nothing to do with the fraud which is being committed in the interim. If an individual tells you that the RV will occur "tomorrow" or even next week at $3.86, or some other specific rate, knowing that statement to be contrived, and for personal gain, then the statement is fraudulent, regardless of whether it happens to come true a year or more from now. The offense itself has nothing to do with what may or may not transpire in the future. These people have been making fabricated statements for years, with hundreds of different dates and rates, all of which were obviously false, and in no way coincidental. They are making these statements with a specific purpose - to sell more Dinars NOW - and they have no way of knowing whether the RV will or won't occur in the future. It would be up to a judge or jury to determine whether their so-called "intel" was valid, based on evidence presented at trial.

• Upvote 3

Sorry, but in order to win a lawsuit of fraud from these rumors, you would have to prove a number of things which would be impossible to prove. Two of those things alone would make this impossible. For instance you would have to prove that you were injured as a result of their actions, and that would mean that you lost money on the deal (so if it revalues at all, you're out on that-doesn't matter if it's less than they claimed). Also you would have to prove a reasonable reliance on what they said. Since it would not be reasonable to rely on a rumor from someone you don't know (whose real name you don't even know), written in a rumor section, well, fuhgedaboudit.

Additionally, if you think that the court system is there to help innocent people, you have not been very involved in court.

• Upvote 3

Sorry, but in order to win a lawsuit of fraud from these rumors, you would have to prove a number of things which would be impossible to prove. Two of those things alone would make this impossible. For instance you would have to prove that you were injured as a result of their actions, and that would mean that you lost money on the deal (so if it revalues at all, you're out on that-doesn't matter if it's less than they claimed). Also you would have to prove a reasonable reliance on what they said. Since it would not be reasonable to rely on a rumor from someone you don't know (whose real name you don't even know), written in a rumor section, well, fuhgedaboudit.

Additionally, if you think that the court system is there to help innocent people, you have not been very involved in court.

The injury or loss factor is simple. If there is no RV, the average loss will be approximately 40%, depending upon the initial purchase price. Nearly everyone paid a premium of at least 20-25% (even higher recently) and will pay at least that much if it has to be exchanged back to U.S. Dollars. Current "value" is roughly $853 per million before fees. You can be certain that if it is ultimately determined that there will be no RV, the exchange fees will be even higher. Reliance upon what they said will be determined by depositions and witness testimony. I suspect that a very large percentage of investors have purchased Dinars based on what they "believed" to be reliable information from these pumpers and gurus. Whether they "should" have believed them or not is irrelevant in a criminal proceeding, and very likely in a civil suit as well. The evidence in this situation is virtually overwhelming. There have been literally thousands of posts by these people over the years, all of them blatantly false at worst, and misleading at best, all of them documented, and all of them recoverable. As I said earlier, there is a huge difference between a rumor and a lie fabricated for the specific purpose of financial gain by an individual or group of individuals. As far as the courts helping innocent people, I've had 16 years of experience with them, and I can tell you that it's all about the skills of the attorneys involved, and has little to do with fairness.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Agree 100%. Also if everyone took someone to court due to a rumor,can you imagine the backup in our courts. Every politician,news reporter,athletic coach,car salesman,&best friend just to give a few examples could be sued.

If this is true, I can cash out let's say by Friday, I will give the originator of this story 500K. Let's hold our collective breath now. LOL. Peace.

P.S. Attention Profanity Cops, please note BanG has been a very good boy for some time now. Peace.

• Upvote 4

I dont no what the rate is today but , i went to Capitol One bank in Easton Md yesterday morn the only one selling on the Eastern shore of Md. I am yoused to getting One million for my Thousand US dollars, Yesterday i bought One thousand worth and only got 995.000 For my thousand . so somethings changing . :blink:

Sorry but NO, as i read this i told myself not to get sucked into this argument, however the blatent disregard for the penal code and legal process is just over the top. For "THE STATE" to prevail in a fraud claim against any /and all of the guru's their (THE STATE'S) best bet would be the following section (at least in TX):

CHAPTER 32. FRAUD

§ 32.32. FALSE STATEMENT TO OBTAIN PROPERTY OR CREDIT.

.......intentionally or knowingly makes a materially false or misleading written statement to obtain property or credit for himself or another.

© An offense under this section is:

(1) a Class C misdemeanor if the value of the property or the amount of credit is less than $50;

(2) a Class B misdemeanor if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $50 or more but less than $500;

(3) a Class A misdemeanor if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $500 or more but less than $1,500;

(4) a state jail felony if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $1,500 or more but less than $20,000;

(5) a felony of the third degree if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $20,000 or more but less than $100,000;

(6) a felony of the second degree if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $100,000 or more but less than $200,000; or

(7) a felony of the first degree if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $200,000 or more.

now in Texas that individual would have to set out to defraud YOU, let me repeat YOU not cyberspace. The information being put out is on forums, and in all honestly posted and reposted so many times that other than the screen name of the GURU, you could not trace it back to an IP address as you would if someone sent you an email.

SO ..... Good luck with that, and as much as i would like to agree that it is the skill of the particular lawyer that wins a case, this is the state and a DA's office who is prosecuting a case not your lawyer.

Now as a civil case there may be more of a chance (i wouldn't know as such) but you would still have to prove damages (you) and that you were not making an investment which you were fully aware was speculative. This isn't Enron cooking books and shredding documents, its some loudmouth genius who dates Shabbi's cousins nephew's dog walker, or Okie (sorry had too). The key is to stop focusing on how you are being mislead because YOU BELIEVE WHAT IS POSTED ON THE INTERNET! Finally as someone who turns down cases when the people who come in have stories that make the rv look like a ride at Disneyland, you will (people always do) probably find someone to take this case if you push and look long enough, however, be careful what you wish for, in a public setting slander and liable for statements directed at an individual are much easier to prove and get to the courthouse if someone has enough money and desire.

I know this is long and i was going to delete it before i posted but about halfway through my rant i accidentally hit post so this is the edit and figured at least i should finish my thought and not look like i just started a though but didn't have the abliity to follow through.

• Upvote 1