Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Actual New, The Facts on the Dinar RV

dmoney

Where can one go online to honestly research the rv of the iraqi dinar. Blogs, forums, US websites are repeating the same information that we all can see is not true. I have googled Iraqi dinar rv, new on the iraqi dinar, and the same websites come up. Honestly the same information has been posted since 2007.

When the kuwaiti dinar rv'd, what actually took place, what were the signs at that time. Did anyone really cash in that we are chatting with?

good question dmoney but your headline is a little misleading, it sounds as if you have new facts on the dinar rv, why dont you repost with questions about the kuwaite rv in the title. I was reading posts this am and did see in someones reply he had been invested in the kuwaite rv. if you post he or others may reply, never know till ya try :rolleyes::)

Your not going to find it, there is no such thing as the Iraqi dinar RV, has not happened, and it is pure speculation that it ever will. So if you are looking to research the RV/RI of the Iraqi dinar, all you are really going to find is what is on these various forums and blogs. Adam Montana has a book with alot of information in it about the possibiity of the RV, but once again it is speculation. The kuwait sitsuation is much, much different from the Iraq sitsuation, so don't take what happened there and expect that is what will happen in Iraq. People have been saying for a long time that what happened in Kuwait is going to happen in Iraq, but once again, you guessed it, it is pure speculation. No one really knows. Even professional currency traders will have different views on the possibility of a revaluation or reinstatment of the Iraqi dinar. Adams book is a good place to start, it does have good information, but dont let it become your dinar bible. Read it, then do your own research, and form your own conclusions, they will be as good as anyone's out there.

I would also suggest you read this too before you get to caught up in the dream of being rich we call the RV.

• Upvote 3

Where can one go online to honestly research the rv of the iraqi dinar. Blogs, forums, US websites are repeating the same information that we all can see is not true. I have googled Iraqi dinar rv, new on the iraqi dinar, and the same websites come up. Honestly the same information has been posted since 2007.

When the kuwaiti dinar rv'd, what actually took place, what were the signs at that time. Did anyone really cash in that we are chatting with?

When Kuwait RV'd there was no internet, blogs, forums, emails - nothing. It was very hush-hush with a limited amount of people who knew. A far cry from how this has played out with forums, chats, online dealers and every Google search giving you "it's a scam". There is a simplicity to all of the reasoning though, or shall I call it "clear logic".

You buy what you can afford. You keep an eye on http://www.cbi.iq to look for any change. Read some of the news articles, though many steer in the wrong direction. Stay away from chats and rumors; after all not one has been correct yet, so why would they start now. Assume that even if someone comes on here yelling RV, that if the CBI website did not reflect it or even the buy back rate from the dealers that nothing has happened. Remember that even when a RV occurs, until you trade you currency, figure out how much you are getting and see those numbers show up in your account, you have nothing.

• Upvote 1

Spot on RV4Dinar & Kramer Dinar.....

Until I get an email or text about it has happened, purely entertainment here and a few agree to disagree to stir the pot. It is best to stay grounded and know the reasons YOU invested.

Good Afternoon, Sun is shining and the breeze is awesome :D