Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i am asking for prayer requests

BUSHMAN

One of my friends, Kathy, who is a pastor's wife, has stage 2 breast cancer. Please pray for her, their family, and their church. She is facing treatment, then surgery, then more treatments. It is good to have as many people praying as possible. It is nice of you to take time to pray for our DV family!

• Upvote 3

It's nice to have others pray for each and everyone of us. But, please remember never give anyone money or gifts for prayers. You can pray to our Heavenly Father yourself, asking Him for His will and in the name of Jesus. Additionally, you can make your own anointing oil and Holy Water yourself as well. Just take Virgin Olive Oil or tap water and ask our Heavenly Father to Bless it in the name of Our Father, The Son, and Holy Spirit. I say this because I have seen people selling this for anywhere between $5.00 to $100.00. You must be wiser than the Serpent. :rolleyes: [

• Upvote 3

Bushman, what a sweetheart you are to want to pray for others. You will be blessed beyond measure for this. As Christians this is exactly what God expects us to do, but so many do not!! You are a breath of fresh air and I for one appreciate it! I would like to join in as far as praying for all of our Dinar families. That God will meet our needs and bless our investments that we may in turn bless others. Thank you again Bushman and may God Bless you and yours also!!

• Upvote 2

Bushman, what a sweetheart you are to want to pray for others. You will be blessed beyond measure for this. As Christians this is exactly what God expects us to do, but so many do not!! You are a breath of fresh air and I for one appreciate it! I would like to join in as far as praying for all of our Dinar families. That God will meet our needs and bless our investments that we may in turn bless others. Thank you again Bushman and may God Bless you and yours also!!

Amen sassy, Amen

That is awesome :D

Please pray for my marriage...I will pray for those above this post...

And below, sorry forgot that part :(

God Bless

• Upvote 1

Bushman, Our Lord has certainly given you a kind heart. Please pray for my friend's daughter.

She is pregnate and has decided to have an abortion, altho many have told her they will take this baby and

raise it as their own. Please pray that our Lord will open her eyes and spare this precious unborn child.

God bless all of you that have made request to Bushman and I too will be praying for each of you.

Gods will be done in and thru our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

thank you Bushman

• Upvote 4

I'll give this a shot! 1st i am not a religious man, nor do i believe in god or any higher power than man. Some may think that is sad but i am a very logical thinker.

So, i will admit i have stepped out of my comfort zone and thought hey! if the majority of the world believes in some entity than whats wrong with me....lets give it a shot!

My family has been going through some tough times with my parents divorce, cancer, business slowing down, more cancer....etc. This RV $$ will help very much.

I made a prayer! has it been answered? no, when the dinar RV's will i think my prayer has been answered? no, but the reason i don't believe is because i have never experienced anything to prove there are miracles besides logical ones.... oh.. and i had never grown up in a religious family.

Is it wrong for me to have begun praying when really i don't believe in "god"? Is it wrong that my 1st prayer is about $$$? although i did it in such a way that wasn't selfish but for all of us and Iraq citizens.

Anyway, please pray for me to believe the good in this investment and all the good it will bring to so many.

Thanks, Court.

• Upvote 3

I'll give this a shot! 1st i am not a religious man, nor do i believe in god or any higher power than man. Some may think that is sad but i am a very logical thinker.

So, i will admit i have stepped out of my comfort zone and thought hey! if the majority of the world believes in some entity than whats wrong with me....lets give it a shot!

My family has been going through some tough times with my parents divorce, cancer, business slowing down, more cancer....etc. This RV $ will help very much.

I made a prayer! has it been answered? no, when the dinar RV's will i think my prayer has been answered? no, but the reason i don't believe is because i have never experienced anything to prove there are miracles besides logical ones.... oh.. and i had never grown up in a religious family.

Is it wrong for me to have begun praying when really i don't believe in "god"? Is it wrong that my 1st prayer is about $$? although i did it in such a way that wasn't selfish but for all of us and Iraq citizens.

Anyway, please pray for me to believe the good in this investment and all the good it will bring to so many.

Thanks, Court.

Absolutely not wrong to ask for prayers/or start praying. We as Christians love to pray for others and their needs/wants. God Bless you and I know everyone in this thread will pray for you. :D

• Upvote 1

Please pray that I might see and know God's will in my life and that I may be willing and have the courage to carry it out, rather than the way I might choose.

Please pray for my son Jeremy who is serving in Afghanistan.

Please pray for world peace...............................enough of this insanity.

• Upvote 5

Thank you Bushman, My husband wrote a novel and we are believing it wil produce much fruit,

please pray that it goes into the right hands...

Also pray for Jaylah, she is 2 and is very ill,

Pray for the people in Japan and Lybia,,,

So Sorry, forgot to say, that we will pray for you and your family as well! Blessings

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your praying for all of us in the Dinar Family. I am sure many of us will be holding prayer in our hearts with you for all of these expressed requests. Please add my and my fiance's request that we will do God's will with the RV funds..that we will be wise in putting these funds to good works; and that through this we can have God's blessing for peace in this world. May all afflicted with ailments have relief and mercy from our Lord; many all those struggling with emotional and bodily restrictions be given strength by our God. Thank you again...and may as many of us as possible join in these prayers......remembering...where more than one of you are gathered, etc...Blessings.

• Upvote 2

My family has been going through some tough times with my parents divorce, cancer, business slowing down, more cancer....etc. This RV $$ will help very much.

Is it wrong for me to have begun praying when really i don't believe in "god"? Is it wrong that my 1st prayer is about $$$? although i did it in such a way that wasn't selfish but for all of us and Iraq citizens.

Thanks, Court.

Gave you a +1 for your post. Takes a lot of courage to type those words. God is pleased with that kind of faith. You have earnestly sought Him.

Don't usually post in these forums but had to in this case. Was very encouraged by your honesty. I will pray that God will make you and your family fruitful in the land of your suffering.

• Upvote 4

I wonder if you realized just what you were letting yourself in for by asking for prayer requests. It is a monumental demonstration of faith on your part and I pray for you and your intentions.

We could all use a prayer now and then, sometimes more than others, and some people more than others.

I am having a very hard time accepting the death of my husband a year ago this past January 18, and could use some more prayer myself ... my own prayers don't seem to be getting much results.

But more than that, I would ask, if you have the time and inclination still, that you pray for a lady who works at my bank. Her name is Barb. She is one of those people who go out of their way to help others. Her position does not require her to put in so much effort and time with clients but she does it anyway. Since my husband died she has been so helpful to me, in ways far beyond her banking duties. I don't know how I would have handled some of the paperwork and legal stuff without her advice and her hug when we talk things over. She found out for sure last sumer that she has breast cancer. She is working with her doctors, and hoping and praying and we have posted a notice at the bank asking for donations to Cancer Research in her name, as well as prayer and good thoughts for her ... it is just too soon to lose this wonderful lady. Please, anyone who has a little room on their prayer list, please include Barb. she is being so brave and really needs all the help we can give her.

Now that I am crying over her I think I should go and say a prayer or two for her myself, and I'll include those here who have requests, and especially you for posting this wonderful post. I have always considered myself not religious at all, but spiritual. I know the value of prayer and having someone offer to pray for others, that is just so special. Perhaps without realizing it, you are not only helping others, but helping to pave your own way.

Thanks ...

smee2

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I wonder if you realized just what you were letting yourself in for by asking for prayer requests. It is a monumental demonstration of faith on your part and I pray for you and your intentions.

We could all use a prayer now and then, sometimes more than others, and some people more than others.

I am having a very hard time accepting the death of my husband a year ago this past January 18, and could use some more prayer myself ... my own prayers don't seem to be getting much results.

But more than that, I would ask, if you have the time and inclination still, that you pray for a lady who works at my bank. Her name is Barb. She is one of those people who go out of their way to help others. Her position does not require her to put in so much effort and time with clients but she does it anyway. Since my husband died she has been so helpful to me, in ways far beyond her banking duties. I don't know how I would have handled some of the paperwork and legal stuff without her advice and her hug when we talk things over. She found out for sure last sumer that she has breast cancer. She is working with her doctors, and hoping and praying and we have posted a notice at the bank asking for donations to Cancer Research in her name, as well as prayer and good thoughts for her ... it is just too soon to lose this wonderful lady. Please, anyone who has a little room on their prayer list, please include Barb. she is being so brave and really needs all the help we can give her.

Now that I am crying over her I think I should go and say a prayer or two for her myself, and I'll include those here who have requests, and especially you for posting this wonderful post. I have always considered myself not religious at all, but spiritual. I know the value of prayer and having someone offer to pray for others, that is just so special. Perhaps without realizing it, you are not only helping others, but helping to pave your own way.

Thanks ...

smee2

Smee, You are so Blessed and so is Barb, I know/hope she realizes just how much you appreciate her! I will be praying for your comfort and Barbs healing. In the meantime: 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

God Bless

• Upvote 2