Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Absolute Best Buying Opportunity I've Seen This Year

Thanks Mr. Rich, You just made my day! Hadn't given a lot of consideration to living outside the continental US. Just glancing at "International Living" brings on a wholr new bunch of fantasies which I thouroghly enjoy while riding this roller coaster. Hope to hook up one of these days.

John

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I've got some ideas for relocation post-RV too. They say Costa Rica is beautiful. I've thought about Puerto Rico too, but the attraction to me about Brazil is the fact that it has a tropical climate with beautiful beaches (and women) but it's big enough to give you the conveniences of modern life. Check out this photo of Maceio in northeastern Brazil.

maceio-564x300-5544.jpg

that beach looks awesome.... Brazilian women....HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well obviously your experience was quite different from mine. I never saw any gridlock in Brazil's traffic, even in Sao Paulo. I've lived in Houston and nothing in Brazil was as bad as their traffic. And in Curitiba the mass transportation system is incredible, which makes the traffic there a breeze. As far as Brazilians hating us, I never saw anything of the sort. As I stated earlier I was treated like a celebrity. Brazilians love American music, movies, TV shows ... etc. Everywhere I went I saw signs of American culture. If they hate us they sure have an odd way of showing it.

Your point about Brazilians not siding with the US on international matters is valid. But that's not a problem for me since I don't always go along with my government either. Libya is a good example. I don't really see how there was any national security threat to the US in Libya. It seems to me that it's just a humanitarian mission and I don't think that's what our military is for.

Scooby Doo you are totally right. When somebody confuse the regimen of a country with the sentiment of ALL the people ..is just because they don't know and are in need to "Label" others.

However after RV you will have the oportunity to go to the places you like and finally make a choice!!!! Buzios is also Great !!!!

• Upvote 1