Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where is the least expensive place these days?

I purchased from SafeDinar and Dinartrade, no problem with either,,

but I also purchased from CEI, which is Currency Exchange International,

The Florida Mall, Orlando, Fl look them up and find out where they have other

sites in your area. This one is a Kiosk in the mall... I paid $1012 for 1M Dinar.

• Upvote 1

I purchased from SafeDinar and Dinartrade, no problem with either,,

but I also purchased from CEI, which is Currency Exchange International,

The Florida Mall, Orlando, Fl look them up and find out where they have other

sites in your area. This one is a Kiosk in the mall... I paid $1012 for 1M Dinar.

a

I have found about 1000 per million for circulated at a local currency exchange a few weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

I just called CEI and was told that .5 GBP (Great British Pound) is equivalent to $ .75 cents US

You can go to their website, they have locations all over the country. www.ceifx.com

1M Dinar is now selling for $1050.00 Still pretty good, IMO

I suspect your best deal will be to buy from someone on one of the forums ... like DV ??? ... as we do have people here who just happen to be fed up with waiting, and needing the money and willing to sell cheap just to get out from under their debts and out of the frustration of this investment. Were I seeking the least expensive alternative for dinar that is where I would try first. Put up a notice of what you are looking for and let the sellers come to you.

smee2

Cheapest just in price might be a private transaction like ebay - but I'd be a little wary.

I'd go with the established sites - DT, DB and I've used Dinar Profits as well. Even if they're a little bit more expensive, if you believe in the dinar, what's 20 bucks? Also, you get peace of mind too

Cheapest just in price might be a private transaction like ebay - but I'd be a little wary.

I'd go with the established sites - DT, DB and I've used Dinar Profits as well. Even if they're a little bit more expensive, if you believe in the dinar, what's 20 bucks? Also, you get peace of mind too

I did win a bid and bought some for a good price on ebay. But if you don't know what you're doing you will be sorry. Some of that stuff on ebay is the biggest rip off in the world. :D Some of it is even more expensive than the dealers. At other times they have it written that it won't be shippedt for a month or more.

Edited by Doctor Smith

Doctor Smith,

Not sure who you purchased from on Ebay, but I've made two transactions on EBay from Redinar - he's a trader located in Jordan. I've been very pleased & he's the cheapest I could find on Ebay. He only accepts wire transfers, so I was a little leary on my first transaction. But it went off without a hitch. So I bought from him a second time. He has 100% positive rating on Ebay.

The larger the transaction with him, the better the price, which is probably true of most dealers. Check him out on Ebay. paperboy

• Upvote 1

Doctor Smith,

Not sure who you purchased from on Ebay, but I've made two transactions on EBay from Redinar - he's a trader located in Jordan. I've been very pleased & he's the cheapest I could find on Ebay. He only accepts wire transfers, so I was a little leary on my first transaction. But it went off without a hitch. So I bought from him a second time. He has 100% positive rating on Ebay.

The larger the transaction with him, the better the price, which is probably true of most dealers. Check him out on Ebay. paperboy

Doctor Smith,

I won my first bid for 1050 per million. But I lost 3 bids in a row so I was getting frustrated. So I just bought the remainder for 1080 per million from Jaki2000 in Jordan without bidding. Jaki12000 had a fast ship no problem history so I chanced it. My credit card company freaked out and held it up for a while though.

If you buy less than a million you're going to pay way too much.

I think I'm done. If it RV's close to a dollar I have more than enough. I hope I don't turn out to be a sicko that keeps buying it like a drug addict.