Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor until proven true

dinarokie

Txsun] 10:09 PM [88harley] I heard rumor tonight about 2 hours ago from a huge source we have in one of our stock boards that the RV will happen tonight around midnight not sure what zone. but he found out from 6 of his sources before he came in and told one of my stock chat rooms. the stock i am in that has been shorted terribly could not get paid out until the RV happened. so I truly hope this is it. but remember still rumor until we can cash in.

10:13 PM [fritzidinar] WOW thanks Txsun

10:14 PM [Goofy] is that from txsun?

10:14 PM [Txsun] Goofy came from Comrade's Dinner

10:14 PM [fritzidinar] Txsun just brought it over

10:15 PM [fritzidinar] 1 hour and 45 minutes CST and counting!

10:19 PM [lifeisgood2] Hope it's eastern time and will be about 45 min from now

10:19 PM [Txsun] Listening to a recorded call on People's Talk Radio that has great Intel.

10:20 PM [Txsun] They are saying that contractors were paid today in USD, but told that next month they WILL be paid in IQD that will be at least equal to the USD

10:22 PM [Txsun] They emphasized that next month does not mean that the RV will take place then, but before then. Also, that the rate of 1 to 1 does not apply to international rates.

10:23 PM [Txsun] Also, said a person who attended the meeting with Shabibi a couple of weeks ago heard him say it would happen between 03/10 and 03/20. Other sites reported that he gave a rate of between $3.10-$3.20

10:24 PM [Txsun] This person said he gave a date, not a rate.

10:41 PM [Txsun] A man by the name of Ron rec’d three separate calls from sources in Iraq

10:42 PM [Txsun] These are sources that are well connected and should know

10:42 PM [Txsun] First caller, states do not call me again on this number it is a matter of national security.

10:43 PM [Txsun] This source says it should be done in a day or two at least by the end of the month but especially expects it in a day or two.

10:44 PM [Txsun] Another source says it could happen anytime. All treasury employees were to have left Baghdad this past Sunday.

10:44 PM [Txsun] Only three treasury employees left. All the rest will stay until the revaluation is complete.

10:45 PM [Txsun] A third caller reported that Maliki was on television yesterday and announced three things

10:45 PM [Txsun] 1) Iraq had paid the 27 billion to Kuwait

10:45 PM [Txsun] 2) Emir of Kuwait was there

10:46 PM [Txsun] 3) I am not certain on this, but I think they said Chapter VII files are closed. I will listen again and correct this if needed.

10:47 PM [Txsun] The final statement by this caller was This is now out of Iraq's hands. Meaning that the revaluation is in others hands to release.

10:48 PM [Txsun] Chief V stated that the revaluation will be done by the end of the 1st quarter march 31st. Don't know if he had Intel to support that or was just his best guess.

10:48 PM [Txsun] That was basically the end of call.

10:48 PM [Txsun] Done

TXSun went back and listened to the call again the following are clarifications

11:00 PM [Txsun] OK, I HAVE LISTENED AGAIN TO THE PTR CALL FOR THINGS I MIGHT HAVE MISSED AND LET ME GIVE YOU MY SMALL CORRECTIONS.

11:01 PM [Txsun] FIRST CALLER SAID IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE DONE BY END OF MARCH. BUT, ESPECIALLY THE NEXT DAY OR TWO

11:02 PM [Txsun] THE THIRD CALLER SAID

11:02 PM [Txsun] TODAY REPEATEDLY ON IRAQ TV MALIKI ANNOUNCED THREE THINGS:

11:02 PM [Txsun] 1) IRAQ PAID THE 21.7 BILLION TO KUWAIT AS PROMISED

11:02 PM [Txsun] 2) OIL REVENUE AGREEMENTS WERE SIGNED

11:03 PM [Txsun] 3) EMIR OF KUWAIT WAS THERE AND SIGNED OFF ON CHAPTER VII AGREEMENT

11:03 PM [Txsun] HE STATED THAT IRAQ HAS DONE EVERYTHING THEY WERE TO DO. NOW, IT IS OUT OF IRAQ'S HANDS.

11:04 PM [Txsun] CHIEF V SAID THAT HIS SOURCES HAD SAID SOMETIME BACK THAT IT WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF 1ST QUARTER, MARCH 31ST.

11:04 PM [Txsun] That is all the corrections that I have.

11:04 PM [Txsun] DONE

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Txsun] 10:09 PM [88harley] I heard rumor tonight about 2 hours ago from a huge source we have in one of our stock boards that the RV will happen tonight around midnight not sure what zone. but he found out from 6 of his sources before he came in and told one of my stock chat rooms. the stock i am in that has been shorted terribly could not get paid out until the RV happened. so I truly hope this is it. but remember still rumor until we can cash in.

10:19 PM [Txsun] Listening to a recorded call on People's Talk Radio that has great Intel.

10:20 PM [Txsun] They are saying that contractors were paid today in USD, but told that next month they WILL be paid in IQD that will be at least equal to the USD

10:22 PM [Txsun] They emphasized that next month does not mean that the RV will take place then, but before then. Also, that the rate of 1 to 1 does not apply to international rates.

10:23 PM [Txsun] Also, said a person who attended the meeting with Shabibi a couple of weeks ago heard him say it would happen between 03/10 and 03/20. Other sites reported that he gave a rate of between $3.10-$3.20

10:41 PM [Txsun] A man by the name of Ron rec’d three separate calls from sources in Iraq

10:42 PM [Txsun] First caller, states do not call me again on this number it is a matter of national security.

10:43 PM [Txsun] This source says it should be done in a day or two at least by the end of the month but especially expects it in a day or two.

10:44 PM [Txsun] Another source says it could happen anytime. All treasury employees were to have left Baghdad this past Sunday.

10:44 PM [Txsun] Only three treasury employees left. All the rest will stay until the revaluation is complete.

10:45 PM [Txsun] A third caller reported that Maliki was on television yesterday and announced three things

10:46 PM [Txsun] 3) I am not certain on this, but I think they said Chapter VII files are closed. I will listen again and correct this if needed.

10:47 PM [Txsun] The final statement by this caller was This is now out of Iraq's hands. Meaning that the revaluation is in others hands to release.

10:48 PM [Txsun] Chief V stated that the revaluation will be done by the end of the 1st quarter march 31st. Don't know if he had Intel to support that or was just his best guess.

11:00 PM [Txsun] OK, I HAVE LISTENED AGAIN TO THE PTR CALL FOR THINGS I MIGHT HAVE MISSED AND LET ME GIVE YOU MY SMALL CORRECTIONS.

11:01 PM [Txsun] FIRST CALLER SAID IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE DONE BY END OF MARCH. BUT, ESPECIALLY THE NEXT DAY OR TWO

11:03 PM [Txsun] 3) EMIR OF KUWAIT WAS THERE AND SIGNED OFF ON CHAPTER VII AGREEMENT

11:03 PM [Txsun] HE STATED THAT IRAQ HAS DONE EVERYTHING THEY WERE TO DO. NOW, IT IS OUT OF IRAQ'S HANDS.

11:04 PM [Txsun] CHIEF V SAID THAT HIS SOURCES HAD SAID SOMETIME BACK THAT IT WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF 1ST QUARTER, MARCH 31ST.

• Downvote 9

Thanks for the great information. Question for ya. You have said twice. "it's out of Iraqs hands". Well whose hands is it in????

Did they teach you that at pumper school?

Seriously. Whose in control now?

interesting

ron-burgundy.jpg

That is so Funny geaux red sox

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I think the whole sha-bang is covertly in the hands of the US. I can't really see the US giving up total of control of Iraq - not with all that oil. The US is not going to risk the chance of creating a power vacuum and letting Iran come in and get control of Iraqi natural resources - whether it be oil, gas, sulpher, etc.,etc. Just my opinion on the situation. As much as the "greenies" want the world to operate "petroleum" free - the whole world's transportation system and machinery is fueled mostly by oil based products - so I don't see any reduction in the use of oil, ever. So, the US isgoing to protect what is in its best interests.

• Upvote 4

The transcript shows the time of the conversation to be 10 PM so the "tonight" mentioned would have been last night. Could that have been the Forex hanky-panky we saw?

Unless the whole posting was a joke- it's getting a little hard to tell around here.

thanks for the post- this post is NUT-JOB certified! :lol:

Go RV!

Edited by Nut-Job
  • Upvote 2

I'm guessing US, WTO, IMF, or any combination thereof. Either that, or Maliki expects to delay more and wants someone else to take the heat.

I suppose I should include China in the list, but I find it hard to believe they have anywhere near as much clout as the US in this.

That the RV could happen within weeks of the WTO coming to town is a popular stand, and that it needs to happen before the Middle East Summit makes a great deal of sense, but the summit has been postponed, and could be again?

I'll keep job hunting to help this along (if you don't get this reference, shame on you for not reading all of my posts). Hah!:lol:

Peace, Prosperity, and Hopeful Antici-------pation

Edited by Off-the-grid

If that is true, then there should be videotape evidence with a link that we could see his statement, and credible subtitles. Is that to much to ask???

Thanks for the great information. Question for ya. You have said twice. "it's out of Iraqs hands". Well whose hands is it in????

Duh...Tony Blair...oh wait that was a different rumor. My bad..I can't keep them all straight.

Edited by txsrooster

Good read, as true as any yet to date, looking at the replys to your post, the 3rd graders have arrived. Most are newbie's and they just can't learn to be nice but their day is coming and they ain't gonna like it.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

Did they teach you that at pumper school?

That is so Funny geaux red sox

XXXXXXXXX yourself San Diego

Brick killed a man

Edited by Upgradable
Inappropriate language
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great read thanx. wont quit my job yet , but i believe i am on my way out , may i can use up my sick days and all my vacation time before it happens ,,,,,,,,,,gggggggooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Good read dinarokie

• Upvote 1

If that is true, then there should be videotape evidence with a link that we could see his statement, and credible subtitles. Is that to much to ask???

lol

We have knucklehead Txsun state/confirm The Emir of Kuwait was in Iraq.

And then we have good ole Frank26 confirm The E of K was not in Iraq as originally planned.

Plain & simple......whatever it is that is being brought to us as "intel" from any of these so called gurus.........it is NOT true!

I do really think we are close. I wish it was this week. I personally can't see it happening realistically for at least a month.

Heck......it may be weeks, if not months before the GOI is complete. And no it's NOT all done just because these gurus are saying it is!

Dan

Why is it that when some one wants to reply to a thread they Quote the whole damn thread which in some cases are huge??? Insted just copy and then paste what you want to address and then add your two cents worth. Way too much band width being wasted just to say "Thanks for the Post!" blink.gif

• Upvote 3