Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our Investment

DinarChiTown

Let me first say, thanks Keep for saying that! We all need to be brought back down to reality. Especially those that are new to the investment in last four months. In all reality, I want the Dinar sales to STOP! If you think this whole Dinar speculation wasn't by design, you're fooling yourself. The CBI continually pumps out billions of Dinars to the world speculative market for a reason, they make money and fill their foreign reserves on the cheap.

Let's think about this for a moment. Shabibi continues the auction window for the Dinar while selling out the back window to Dinar Dealers world wide. Meanwhile, he comes out with articles that states the CBI wants to raise the value of the Dinar, at the same time, mentions the words, "Raise the Zeros from the currency". Shabibi says, I'll leave the speculative world to interpret exactly what that means.

Meanwhile, 27 Trillion Dinar in circulation, as we've verified. So Shabibi also puts out statements like, "We look to revalue the currency after the GOI is intact". That's not a direct quote but rather what the guru's interpretations have put out. So, now we're close to all of these supposed benchmarks coming to fruition. Truth be told, do we really believe what Shabibi said in some article months and months ago? Is this a ploy to purchase the currency? We just don't know.

And that's the common theme here, WE ALL JUST DON"T KNOW! I think everyone in this investment that's reading these words can agree, WE JUST DONT KNOW!

However, considering the points I, and many have brought up before, can we really expect this to just pop over night? The answer is NO! So, what I would love to happen is you, me, your brother, sister, mom, dad, cousin, best friend, niece, nephew, uncle, aunt, grandpa, grandma, simply stop hyping this investment as a "get rich quick" deal. It just isn't!

I'm guilty of the same thing. I just two weeks ago told a friend of mine to get in because I didn't want him to miss out. I have always thought that this was a long term investment and told mostly by my friends that this is BS. Of course, I drop the argument and say, "ok, what ever". We've all been there, I'm sure. I've even fallen for the hype, but NO LONGER. I refuse to bring anyone else into this investment because of hype.

If you choose to bring someone in, please do so in a responsible way. Lay out all the facts that you've learned and all the risks there are to this investment.

My 2 cents...

• Upvote 2

Let me first say, thanks Keep for saying that! We all need to be brought back down to reality. Especially those that are new to the investment in last four months. In all reality, I want the Dinar sales to STOP! If you think this whole Dinar speculation wasn't by design, you're fooling yourself. The CBI continually pumps out billions of Dinars to the world speculative market for a reason, they make money and fill their foreign reserves on the cheap.

Let's think about this for a moment. Shabibi continues the auction window for the Dinar while selling out the back window to Dinar Dealers world wide. Meanwhile, he comes out with articles that states the CBI wants to raise the value of the Dinar, at the same time, mentions the words, "Raise the Zeros from the currency". Shabibi says, I'll leave the speculative world to interpret exactly what that means.

Meanwhile, 27 Trillion Dinar in circulation, as we've verified. So Shabibi also puts out statements like, "We look to revalue the currency after the GOI is intact". That's not a direct quote but rather what the guru's interpretations have put out. So, now we're close to all of these supposed benchmarks coming to fruition. Truth be told, do we really believe what Shabibi said in some article months and months ago? Is this a ploy to purchase the currency? We just don't know.

And that's the common theme here, WE ALL JUST DON"T KNOW! I think everyone in this investment that's reading these words can agree, WE JUST DONT KNOW!

However, considering the points I, and many have brought up before, can we really expect this to just pop over night? The answer is NO! So, what I would love to happen is you, me, your brother, sister, mom, dad, cousin, best friend, niece, nephew, uncle, aunt, grandpa, grandma, simply stop hyping this investment as a "get rich quick" deal. It just isn't!

I'm guilty of the same thing. I just two weeks ago told a friend of mine to get in because I didn't want him to miss out. I have always thought that this was a long term investment and told mostly by my friends that this is BS. Of course, I drop the argument and say, "ok, what ever". We've all been there, I'm sure. I've even fallen for the hype, but NO LONGER. I refuse to bring anyone else into this investment because of hype.

If you choose to bring someone in, please do so in a responsible way. Lay out all the facts that you've learned and all the risks there are to this investment.

My 2 cents...

Ya but we have articles in the past stating that after a government is FULLY formed, then the country will embrace the lower denoms. That screams RV to everyone and everyone knows it. Think about it. We need 3 security minister positions filled. What if they ACTUALLY fill and the government is FULLY formed. HMM. We don't know!!!! GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Ya but we have articles in the past stating that after a government is FULLY formed, then the country will embrace the lower denoms. That screams RV to everyone and everyone knows it. Think about it. We need 3 security minister positions filled. What if they ACTUALLY fill and the government is FULLY formed. HMM. We don't know!!!! GO RV!!

That's exactly my point. We have seen countless articles stating that once these GOI benchmarks are made, Shabibi has stated he'll RV the currency. How much stock can we put in that statement when he continues to spew the Dinar out to the world market, meanwhile, selling it to the Brokers. Wouldn't you think that if you were going to RV the currency, you'd shut everything down. And at very least, you'd shut down the back door to currency brokers? My question isn't WHEN this will happen, but by HOW MUCH. It just really worries me that the Dinar continues to be spewed onto the open market. I just use common sense. If I'm running a Central bank and I'm going to revalue the currency, I would shut all this **** down, immediately. Yet, that isn't happening. Kinda makes ya wonder...

Thank you !!!!!..you could be right..it may come out with a 1/2 a penny increase.which is reasonable for now..that would give the world a 5 times increase !!!..incredible on an average scale..then go up from there..

blessings

30at50,

YES! That would be an incredible return, my friend! Where else in ANY market in this world can you get a return of at least 300%. Of course, assuming a LOP and a RV at $3. Even at half a penny, you're looking at a decent return in relation to the world market returns. No one wants to hear that though.

I just pray they don't LOP and let this thing raise in value gradually. If that's what happens, we will all do VERY WELL, just over time. I'm 37, so I'm not worried. We get no LOP, and we're golden!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering if it may come out at 600 dinars to the dollar.this would be an almost 100% increase..That's huge...for now..then more to come..

That's what I'm expecting this next RV to come out at. Remember, since 2003, we've went from roughly 4000 to 1170 over eight years. Something to think about....