Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY

MAMARABBIT02

The Bible talks about how Babylon (now Iraq) will cause many to be wealthy. If no one else pops in here to give a scripture reference, I will look it up and tell you in a few minutes.

Revelation 18:3 says, "the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." The glory of Babylon will not last however, because verses 10 - 24 talk about her fall. Verse 15 says, "the merchants of these things, which were made rich by her." Verse 17 says, "For in one hour so great riches is come to nought."

I for one, do believe the Bible is absolutely true! I will get my dinar money and get out quickly.

• Upvote 8

Revelation 18:3 says, "the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." The glory of Babylon will not last however, because verses 10 - 24 talk about her fall. Verse 15 says, "the merchants of these things, which were made rich by her." Verse 17 says, "For in one hour so great riches is come to nought."

I for one, do believe the Bible is absolutely true! I will get my dinar money and get out quickly.

Maybe the Bible is referring to Saddam and his money. He dictated the value of his money; tried to increase his riches thru Kuwait; then, the country took a great fall.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the Bible is referring to Saddam and his money. He dictated the value of his money; tried to increase his riches thru Kuwait; then, the country took a great fall.

yes thats exactly right its was saddam they were referring to because he is the one that came up with to rebuild babylon and look what happened but it states that babylon will be rich once again and show unto the world their wealth.

Revelation 18 implies that Babylon's downfall will be sudden and involve violence. People will see the great city burning from afar. Verse 21 says, "Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. The following verses talk about how there will be no more music, or craftsman, or lights. Babylon will be made desolate.

• Upvote 5

The wrath of God will be shown to Babylon because of wickedness. I usually like to think about the love of God. For example, he loved us so much he gave his son as a sacrifice for our sins. He provided a way for believers to go to heaven. We should remember that also God is not mocked! We will reap what we sow, as individuals and nations. God knows our hearts, our pain, our joys, and our worries. He knows every detail about each of our lives. Indeed, "Worthy is the Lamb (Jesus) that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing." Rev. 5:12 In fact, someday EVERY knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Many bible scholars think the references to Babylon in prochecy are referring to the world system which will fail in the end times. If that's true it's wrong to believe that a literal city or kingdom of Babylon will be rebuilt. I don't understand Christians who buy dinar thinking that this is the fulfillment of bible prophecy when the bible also tells believers not to have anything to do with Babylon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

The wrath of God will be shown to Babylon because of wickedness. I usually like to think about the love of God. For example, he loved us so much he gave his son as a sacrifice for our sins. He provided a way for believers to go to heaven. We should remember that also God is not mocked! We will reap what we sow, as individuals and nations. God knows our hearts, our pain, our joys, and our worries. He knows every detail about each of our lives. Indeed, "Worthy is the Lamb (Jesus) that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing." Rev. 5:12 In fact, someday EVERY knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

YES INDEED BECAUSE EVERY WORD IS TRUE AND GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Amen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

GOD is GOD---He doesnt lie- If prosperity is a problem then look at it this way-GOD wants all to prosper .We are all HIS prodical children and when we come home to HIM HE kills the fatted calf. Why wouldnt HE treat us any different than what happened in the Word. Prosperity can be a tomato seed and you get alot of the fruit on the vine and when you want more you get it by taking the seeds and planting more and the you get more.1 seed and you get thousands That is prosperity.Whether it be the dinar or corn it ALL belongs to GOD. Please dont ever think that the elite will get off. Everyone will have to answer everyone-----The ones that believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST shall be saved.. Look at it this way--You have your family - wouldnt you want to save your children? So does GOD and yes He is a jealous GOD just like you in a way that you are for your kids. You want your children to believe in you so it is with GOD only He has more to give like Eternal life. All it takes is a seed to grow--- You plant a seed and you water it and if the ground is furtile it will grow--Now take that same analogy and put it in CHRIST-All it takes is for someone to speak the name of JESUS (seed) and talk about Him(plant) and a 1 tear(water) and the ground is furtile because it is GOD your taking about(soil) and you have a grounding and you will grow. that is the best i can show you... GOD,s word will not come back void. I am not worried about money because i know He will provide because His name is JEHOVAH JIREH. (MY PROVIDER) Remember He doesnt lie --If GOD lies the He wouldnt be GOD---- For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD. So you see it is all written down in His word- what has happened- what is to-day -and what is to come-, and what the solution is. Are you ready? Only you can answer that. That answer is more important that the dinar or anything else you have.. Read -ISAIAH-65V20-22---JOHN3-16-17 Mathew Mark Luke and John..These are the gospels you need to grow. Remember everything is futile if you do not know HIM. --Get to know HIM today. For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD. ----He loves you and so do we----May GOD Bless you and your house and bring you to an understanding that you will enjoy HIS goodness and mercy----Vern and Family- :) Please keep us in prayers - we will keep you in ours-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Many bible scholars think the references to Babylon in prochecy are referring to the world system which will fail in the end times. If that's true it's wrong to believe that a literal city or kingdom of Babylon will be rebuilt. I don't understand Christians who buy dinar thinking that this is the fulfillment of bible prophecy when the bible also tells believers not to have anything to do with Babylon.

The Bible also says that the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous. That would be in Proverbs 13:22. Read the whole word of God.

:) WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR?

SCRIPTURES PLEASE....TY

NOTHING. But if you are to read prophesy and put puzzle pieces together it is interesting. Read what I posted in the thread " Prophetic Dinar"

• Upvote 5

Vern, Thanks for sharing so openly and using HIS NAME JESUS CHRIST...I just love it. Rev. 18 could be for us today or for another but I hope for us.

We or in this world but not of this world, I would never give up the opportunity to invest in Iraqi because of the blood that our loved one shed for that country. The gospel must be preached to all the world before the end.

Here comes KEEPS!!!everone pray for him. :D

• Upvote 3

The Bible also says that the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous. That would be in Proverbs 13:22. Read the whole word of God.

I have, thank you very much. Cover to cover, and the dinar isn't in there. The closest you'll find is the denarius which was a Roman coin used in the time of Christ. Proverbs 13:22 is referring to the righteous (or the meek) inheriting the earth. It's not talking about Christian investors making a killing on the currency of a muslim country.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I have, thank you very much. Cover to cover, and the dinar isn't in there. The closest you'll find is the denarius which was a Roman coin used in the time of Christ. Proverbs 13:22 is referring to the righteous (or the meek) inheriting the earth. It's not talking about Christian investors making a killing on the currency of a muslim country.

The word wealth is chayil pronounced khah'yil in Hebrew meaning wealth. The word for just is tsaddiyq pronounced tsad-dek' in Hebrew meaning just, lawful, righteous. Nothing about the earth. Your not gonna win this battle Rich. Dealing with someone who speaks the Language and studies to show himself approved, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Scooby Doo for your thoughts :)

Many over the years have made many statements about Babylon. What is too often

missed is what you stated...that is that is it is a "system". it is called in scripture

"Mystery Babylon"...that is "secret babylon". So yes, it is indeed much deeper than

many realize and certainly is pointing to much more than just Iraq. The mystery

babylon is a system that affects us all, it goes well beyond physical iraq, and many forget

we are talking about spiritual matters, not just physical matters here.

It is very important NOT to try and twist scriptures attempting to try and make it support

what "we" want it to...I am not saying there is no possible reference to modern day Iraq,

I am saying it goes far beyond and much deeper and addressed a "system" indeed that has

kept many people in bondage, spiritual bondage also.

So it is important to see the bigger picture and not limit scripture the way many do and teach.

To me, scripture has many layers, and it takes insight and wisdom from the Lord to put the

pieces of the puzzle together. Just thinking it all points to modern Iraq is a bit short sighted

as it is a much broader application into spiritual matters that is often overlooked.

Just my thoughts :)

Thanks again for pointing out about a "system" more than trying to make it say something

it may not be pointing to. This "system" is also called a ***** and rightfully so, because it is

and it is also "secret, a mystery" that has been active for many centuries right under everyones

noses. It is much more than just one country, we must be careful not to make assumptions

regarding spiritual matters, especially attempting to discern these matters with our natural minds

as that is not possible according to scriptures. The natural mind cannot discern the things of the

Spirit...we often forget these often overlooked areas. What I have seen some try and do in regards

to this whole Iraq scenario sometimes makes me wonder. it has been made into something it is

not, in my opinion.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

Thanks Scooby Doo for your thoughts :)

Many over the years have made many statements about Babylon. What is too often

missed is what you stated...that is that is it is a "system". it is called in scripture

"Mystery Babylon"...that is "secret babylon". So yes, it is indeed much deeper than

many realize and certainly is pointing to much more than just Iraq. The mystery

babylon is a system that affects us all, it goes well beyond physical iraq, and many forget

we are talking about spiritual matters, not just physical matters here.

It is very important NOT to try and twist scriptures attempting to try and make it support

what "we" want it to...I am not saying there is no possible reference to modern day Iraq,

I am saying it goes far beyond and much deeper and addressed a "system" indeed that has

kept many people in bondage, spiritual bondage also.

So it is important to see the bigger picture and not limit scripture the way many do and teach.

To me, scripture has many layers, and it takes insight and wisdom from the Lord to put the

pieces of the puzzle together. Just thinking it all points to modern Iraq is a bit short sighted

as it is a much broader application into spiritual matters that is often overlooked.

Just my thoughts :)

Thanks again for pointing out about a "system" more than trying to make it say something

it may not be pointing to. This "system" is also called a ***** and rightfully so, because it is

and it is also "secret, a mystery" that has been active for many centuries right under everyones

noses. It is much more than just one country, we must be careful not to make assumptions

regarding spiritual matters, especially attempting to discern these matters with our natural minds

as that is not possible according to scriptures. The natural mind cannot discern the things of the

Spirit...we often forget these often overlooked areas. What I have seen some try and do in regards

to this whole Iraq scenario sometimes makes me wonder. it has been made into something it is

not, in my opinion.

Jim

---

I'm sorry, I see my description was changed...the terminology is the system is described

as a 'prostitute'...I used the other description that got blanked out. The point was the system

is likened to a woman that is described as being a wh*re.

Jim

---