Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

getting photos to your gallery

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I need help - I created an album and then down load picture - but everytime I do it shows that it is the dinarvet logo - it is driving me crazy - please help

The picture resolution is too small ... increase the size of it and the logo will not cover your picture as much.

How do I get my picture to appear on the forum when I post? The picture is in my profile but not on the Posts.

The picture on your profile is just that, your profile picture. What you are looking for is the "Avatar" picture, this is the one that will show up on your posts. Here is a link that should take you directly to this spot in your settings:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=avatar

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm having issues with creating a photo gallery on here, I always get this message: "You are not allowed to post images in this category so there is no reason for you to create an album in it."

Can anyone offer me some help?

I just created a gallery as a test and it worked for me. I clicked where it says "Signed in as 40oz", then clicked "edit my profile", then clicked the gallery tab, then clicked on "create album". Is this what you did as well?

Edited by 40oz

I created the Album but do not know how and where I get to upload the images? Thanks in advance, and thanks Adam for this website.

Once you have created the album, click on the small upside down triangle by your Signed in as TheHyperLinker. A menu will drop down, move

your mouse down to the My Gallery and click on it. On the next window you should see your new album, Click on the title and when the album

opens in the upper right corner that is a button to add new image. Click on it and follow the instructions to upload a picture. :hug:

I'm having issues with creating a photo gallery on here, I always get this message: "You are not allowed to post images in this category so there is no reason for you to create an album in it."

Can anyone offer me some help?

Have had this same issue with my account for some time now Bill.

• 1 month later...

I am not able to create an album. I have entered an album name and description. I have checked the box that allows it to public and I get the following error message:

The following errors were found, please correct them:

You are not allowed to post images in this category so there is no reason for you to create an album in it

It does not work for me at all. Is there a permission I have not setup somewhere? :blink::unsure:

I am not able to create an album. I have entered an album name and description. I have checked the box that allows it to public and I get the following error message:

The following errors were found, please correct them:

You are not allowed to post images in this category so there is no reason for you to create an album in it

It does not work for me at all. Is there a permission I have not setup somewhere? :blink::unsure:

There is no reason that I can find for you to receive the error message. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, my next question would be, what browser are you using and suggest you download google chrome as it seems to function much better than internet explorer. If you are using internet explorer and do not want to change, you might check your compatibility settings and make an adjustment there. ;)

There is no reason that I can find for you to receive the error message. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, my next question would be, what browser are you using and suggest you download google chrome as it seems to function much better than internet explorer. If you are using internet explorer and do not want to change, you might check your compatibility settings and make an adjustment there. ;)

Hi TexasGranny, I'm using Firefox which has worked quite well. I haven't been using Explorer. I'll try Chrome and let you know.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...

hey everyone... I would like to know how is there an allotment of how many photos we can post??when I tried to put a photo up it said I had just this amount of space left...how can I refresh the amount that I can display,

Hey jaman - look at my post #16 in this thread - see if that helps - if you need more instruction, post again and I will break down the instructions more. :)

There is no limit in your "Gallery", however there is a limit on images that you upload to post in topics. Once you reach 500k, the system will not let you

upload another image unless you delete old ones. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOUR GALLERY.

:rocking-chair: