Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

getting photos to your gallery

Hey jaman - look at my post #16 in this thread - see if that helps - if you need more instruction, post again and I will break down the instructions more. :)/>

There is no limit in your "Gallery", however there is a limit on images that you upload to post in topics. Once you reach 500k, the system will not let you

upload another image unless you delete old ones. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOUR GALLERY.

:rocking-chair:/>

just one how do I start a gallery?and how do I move the other one to it? thanks

just one how do I start a gallery?and how do I move the other one to it? thanks

Click on the small down arrow between your name and "My Settings".

Select the "My Gallery" from the menu

When the next page opens, there should be a button on the right side that says "New Album"

Go thru the steps to create an album and then upload your images. Not sure if you can move the

image you have in your "My Attachments" or not. I would just upload a new image to your new album

and then delete the one in "My Attachments". This is the one that limits you to 500k and is where

images you upload to posts are stored.

Once you have images in your album, you can add them to posts by "right" clicking on them and selecting

"Copy Image URL". Go to your post and click on the image icon (the one between the "link" and "envelope" icons),

use ctrl+v to paste your url in the blank and your image from your gallery will show in your post like mine below.

tn_gallery_26654_673_7982.jpg

Hope this helps - let me know if you still need help. :hug:

:rocking-chair:

Click on the small down arrow between your name and "My Settings".

Select the "My Gallery" from the menu

When the next page opens, there should be a button on the right side that says "New Album"

Go thru the steps to create an album and then upload your images. Not sure if you can move the

image you have in your "My Attachments" or not. I would just upload a new image to your new album

and then delete the one in "My Attachments". This is the one that limits you to 500k and is where

images you upload to posts are stored.

Once you have images in your album, you can add them to posts by "right" clicking on them and selecting

"Copy Image URL". Go to your post and click on the image icon (the one between the "link" and "envelope" icons),

use ctrl+v to paste your url in the blank and your image from your gallery will show in your post like mine below.

tn_gallery_26654_673_7982.jpg

Hope this helps - let me know if you still need help. :hug:/>

:rocking-chair:/>

that just it there is no gallery setting on mine..I see the arrow and done what you asked but no gallery

that just it there is no gallery setting on mine..I see the arrow and done what you asked but no gallery

Okay, try this.

Step 1. Click on "My Settings"

Step 2. Under "Your Options" Click on "Gallery" tab (should be Settings - Forum - Profile - Gallery across top)

Step 3. Set up Your Album

Step 4. Once your Album is created - You will then have a "My Gallery" under "My Ignored Users" when you click the small arrow.

Step 5. Now click on My Gallery and upload your images. You can setup more than one Album.

Hope this takes care of the problem. :)

:rocking-chair:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Go to your profile page, by clicking on your avatar above:

2. Click on "Gallery" on the left side of your profile page

3. Click on the Image you want to delete

4. Underneath the Image, should be an option to delete the image.  (Mine say's "Image Moderation") your's might have a different wording, possibly "Image Options" inside that should be an option to delete. :twothumbs:

-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...