Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US HOLDING BACK RV

Short Circuit

Keeps I won't argue with you because I like your level headed takes!

Conspiracies are good for satisfying issues that yet can not be answered factually.... It is ENTERTAINMENT!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

However, it is a bit peculiar that we have a UST envoy over there working with the Iraqis. What other country do we do that for? Or that Strategic Framework agreement. You know that's good stuff...

But just as peculiar, if you look at the whole burrito the cost of this whole war and whatever we are doing now, the last 7 or 8 years and how we just stuck with it no matter what....

I have to believe there is a plan in place and this was done for a reason w/finacnial benefit and then when you throw in the claims of George W "da war will pay 4 etself!"and how Obama claims to cut the deficit (HOW??) yeah....hmmmm

HMMMMMM.....HMMMMM!!!

OOOOOhhhh I can't help it Keeps!! Conspiracies just suck me right in!!!

And then you know the US president takes orders from that bilderberg group and organizations like CFR running around the globe influencing the US prez....OOooohh boy....

Okay but seriously, I believe that Iraq is NOT in total control of everything. We are there behind the scenes pulling strings.....This is a country who believes in washing their feet in the sink and blind dates are somehow setup between cousins! :lol:

So I just can't help but believe some conspiracies!! sorry :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have been on this site for quite sometime now and pretty much read alot and kept to myself. I served in the USMC and Army National Guard. Three years on Embassy duty which showed me alot of what this country is involved in. I can not speak about it to this day but this country is involved in more than one anyone can imagine.

We did not go into this war blindly, WMD or not, by the way, there were. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and this is a perfect example of that.

Take a look at their media and then take a look at ours. Not much difference, you are told what they want you to hear, nothing more, nothing less. While in Iraq, we watched CNN (the Clinton News Network) and FOX. Need I say anymore. The LORD asks us to take one day at a time, tomorrow has enough problems of it's own. Maybe we need to focus on that, just today. This will all happen or it won't, it's in GOD's hands not ours, leave it there. Let's just all take a chill pill and relax. USMC/WARNG retired.

I really wanted to support President Bush and our preemptive occupation of another country under the context of getting rid of a tyrant dictator, and eliminating the possibility of him using WMDs on his people and other countries.

Unfortunately I never saw the evidence that proved the WMD's ever existed, and started second guessing our intentions for being there. Just one smoking gun would of substantiated the allegations against Iraq...

I do not understand why President Bush would put the WMD situation out there to gain support, and then bury any evidence that they even existed.

After losing a friend who I grew up with in Nasiryah two weeks after the occupation occurred, and not seeing any evidence of WMD's it made me un-supportive of our former president, but not our troops.

If you were there and saw evidence of WMD's could you explain as generically as you can why something like that would not of been disclosed?

I really wanted to support President Bush and our preemptive occupation of another country under the context of getting rid of a tyrant dictator, and eliminating the possibility of him using WMDs on his people and other countries.

Unfortunately I never saw the evidence that proved the WMD's ever existed, and started second guessing our intentions for being there. Just one smoking gun would of substantiated the allegations against Iraq...

I do not understand why President Bush would put the WMD situation out there to gain support, and then bury any evidence that they even existed.

After losing a friend who I grew up with in Nasiryah two weeks after the occupation occurred, and not seeing any evidence of WMD's it made me un-supportive of our former president, but not our troops.

If you were there and saw evidence of WMD's could you explain as generically as you can why something like that would not of been disclosed?

It was disclosed several years ago on TV but short lived. We shipped 500 tons of uranium from Iraq to Canada. It was announced after the shipment was complete. No links, just seen. Call it what you want but that is what I saw. Bash away.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry and don't mean to insult you but, How Old Are You?

15.....why?

When I read about all that is going on and what needs to fall into place with the continuing formation of the Iraqi Government, I just think there has to be a bit more stabilization before an Rv and I greatly fear an "in country Rv" and or a you know what - the dreaded "L" word. Those two things are a great possibility. I don't like to be taken by surprise so I try to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. :(

My thoughts exactly.....stability is the key.....because it also plays into effect of a countries currencies value.......and until the dinar is internationally accepted the whole in country RV is still on the table with the dreaded lop.....just because it rises in value doesnt automatically make it accepted internationally......so it either needs to happen BEFORE the rv or almost simultaniously or we could be SOL.....I mean yea we have banks saying they will exchange after the RV but things could change in a moment.....we wont know till it happens.....

• Upvote 2

It was disclosed several years ago on TV but short lived. We shipped 500 tons of uranium from Iraq to Canada. It was announced after the shipment was complete. No links, just seen. Call it what you want but that is what I saw. Bash away.

That is an interesting disclosure. I have always been open minded enough to change my mind if there is a valid argument that is different than my own opinion. I will definitely do some research and see if I can find any confirmation to your allegations regarding a stockpile of uranium in Canada coming from Iraq. The nice thing about the internet is even if it was just a blip on the screen you can most likely find a trail.

I am not the type to "bash" people, so no worries there mate. ;)

• Upvote 1

Not bashing, just curious....was that all that they found?? I mean that doesnt necessarily point to proof of actual WMD but yes that is ALOT of uranium but there are other uses for uranium.....did they find the other materials needed and plans to build nuclear weapons?? Dont recall anything of that nature being found.....just seems if there was substantial evidence that there was WMDs then it would have been headline news for weeks......

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-07-07/us/iraq.uranium_1_yellowcake-uranium-cameco?_s=PM:US

500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says

IRAQI GOVERNMENT

July 07, 2008|From Brianna Keilar and Larry Shaughnessy CNN

The United States secretly shipped out of Iraq more than 500 tons of low-grade uranium dating back to the Saddam Hussein era, the Pentagon said Monday.

The U.S. military spent $70 million ensuring the safe transportation of 550 metric tons of the uranium from Iraq to Canada, said Pentagon spokesman Brian Whitman.

The shipment, which until recently was kept secret, involved a U.S. truck convoy, 37 cargo flights out of Baghdad to a transitional location, and then a transoceanic voyage on board a U.S.-government-owned ship designed to carry troops to a war zone, he said.

-------------------------------

Thank You Bull Dog. That is definitely considered WMD material ie potential "dirty bombs" I am very appreciative to of learned about this today. /salute

Not bashing, just curious....was that all that they found?? I mean that doesnt necessarily point to proof of actual WMD but yes that is ALOT of uranium but there are other uses for uranium.....did they find the other materials needed and plans to build nuclear weapons?? Dont recall anything of that nature being found.....just seems if there was substantial evidence that there was WMDs then it would have been headline news for weeks......

As I stated in an earlier post, the media is only going to let you know what they want you to know. I have been around the block to many times in my lifetime to think other wise. Don't believe everything you hear most of it is scripted. Saddam was in the process of collecting what he needed for the bomb. You won't ever hear if Saddam had any kind of plans, our government will not let that out.

• Upvote 1

EVERYTHING that involves multi-billions in $$$, oil, gold, or ANY OTHER HARD ASSET....the US Govt, Fed, IRS, CIA, Rothschilds, and a few others ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED IN!!!

It is their business to be involved in it!

What happens in one part of the world with commodities and currencies effects what happens in other parts of the world with commodities and currencies.

Anyone who thinks that the ultra rich sit around 'waiting to see' what will happen is extremely naive and doesn't know any rich people.

Millionaires aren't rich people. They're just people doing well.

We're talking about billionaires here, and those who move or control that kind of wealth.

They leave nothing to chance!

ANYTHING THEY CAN AFFECT OR CONTROL, THEY WILL AFFECT OR CONTROL!!!

It's their whole way of life.

Wars, laws, policy, alliances, news, speeches by diplomats....it's all about Money, and the manipulation of huge amounts of Resources and Power.

The leaders in Iraq will do what they are told to do, to the extent that the world power-brokers can agree on what to tell them to do.

We didn't just spend nearly a trillion dollars and thousands of lives to "leave it up to them".

The drama will play out behind the scenes, far far from Iraq...until final decisions are made and agreed upon.

Then Maliki or whoever happens to be in power will "suddenly make a decision", and things will happen.

It's all controlled by the few who control everything else.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1981: Israel bombs Baghdad nuclear reactor

The Israelis have bombed a French-built nuclear plant near Iraq's capital, Baghdad, saying they believed it was designed to make nuclear weapons to destroy Israel.

It is the world's first air strike against a nuclear plant.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/7/newsid_3014000/3014623.stm

Most likely the uranium stockpile was decades old from their attempt at building a nuclear facility back in the early 1980's. I suppose it could be a stretch that the intent of the stockpile was being reserved just for the intent of making dirty bombs, yet the potential for abuse could of been a possibility.

I wonder what happened to the biological weapons he was supposedly stockpiling.

As I stated in an earlier post, the media is only going to let you know what they want you to know. I have been around the block to many times in my lifetime to think other wise. Don't believe everything you hear most of it is scripted. Saddam was in the process of collecting what he needed for the bomb. You won't ever hear if Saddam had any kind of plans, our government will not let that out.

I understand we arent going to know EVERYTHING that happens......but remember all the crap that the US was given because they swore they had evidence of WMDs and then invaded, and couldnt produce any facts of what they were saying was there?? Well you would think they would wanna produce and show the world the proof of what they were claiming this whole time but none ever surfaced......and like mucho said, the old uranium could have very well been to build the nuclear power plant they wanted but who knows....doesnt specifically point to anything at all.....but from what we have seen, nothing points to biological weapons or WMD's......and with the world criticizing us for invading Iraq and not finding any proof of those weapons you would think that the US would want to make proof positive of what they invaded for.....to solidify the reasons we gave the UN....

:lol::lol: Ohhh crap!! Im sorry....wrong consipracy.... :lol::lol: Guess im not up to speed with all the crazy theories running around.......so its the illuminati that is holding the RV up?? And the US owns the illuminati which means that the US is holding up the RV after all!!!! I figured it out!!! Hahahaha YESSSSS!!! These theories arent that hard to understand as I thought!! :lol::lol:

Keepmwlknfny

You have had some good input, but you are clearly NAIVE on this subject.

And if the US is holding anything up, it would be at the direction of the Illuminati, not the US controlling the Illuminati. Our US government is just another pawn.

You have some more studying to do.

Also, maybe you should ask yourself.... has the US been in Iraq only because of a good heart?

• Upvote 2

Moto144

:lol: I was joking.....just stating how silly theories can get.......that anyone can just start these kinds of thoughts and then the gullible run with them.......sorry but I just dont buy into alot of that nonsense.....you can call it naive or whatever else makes you feel better but its usually the weak minded and ones who cant think for themselves that get wrapped up in silly theories that alof of times have no factual PRESENT DAY basis......including but not limited to the whole masons conspiracy theory......sheesh......is it too hard to face the reality that things cant be just as simple as they seem? That there actually could be reasonable and logical explanations for things besides come mass conspiracy?? :lol: And of course we didnt go there for no reason.... hahaha doesnt take a genius to figure that out and thats not what I am saying......

Moto144

:lol: I was joking.....just stating how silly theories can get.......that anyone can just start these kinds of thoughts and then the gullible run with them.......sorry but I just dont buy into alot of that nonsense.....you can call it naive or whatever else makes you feel better but its usually the weak minded and ones who cant think for themselves that get wrapped up in silly theories that alof of times have no factual PRESENT DAY basis......including but not limited to the whole masons conspiracy theory......sheesh......is it too hard to face the reality that things cant be just as simple as they seem? That there actually could be reasonable and logical explanations for things besides come mass conspiracy?? :lol: And of course we didnt go there for no reason.... hahaha doesnt take a genius to figure that out and thats not what I am saying......

dude, you are alright with me......... I always like your posts........... :lol:

your Nut-Job certified and bound to Keepmwlknfny :lol:

• Upvote 2

EVERYTHING that involves multi-billions in $$, oil, gold, or ANY OTHER HARD ASSET....the US Govt, Fed, IRS, CIA, Rothschilds, and a few others ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED IN!!!

It is their business to be involved in it!

What happens in one part of the world with commodities and currencies effects what happens in other parts of the world with commodities and currencies.

Anyone who thinks that the ultra rich sit around 'waiting to see' what will happen is extremely naive and doesn't know any rich people.

Millionaires aren't rich people. They're just people doing well.

We're talking about billionaires here, and those who move or control that kind of wealth.

They leave nothing to chance!

ANYTHING THEY CAN AFFECT OR CONTROL, THEY WILL AFFECT OR CONTROL!!!

It's their whole way of life.

Wars, laws, policy, alliances, news, speeches by diplomats....it's all about Money, and the manipulation of huge amounts of Resources and Power.

The leaders in Iraq will do what they are told to do, to the extent that the world power-brokers can agree on what to tell them to do.

We didn't just spend nearly a trillion dollars and thousands of lives to "leave it up to them".

The drama will play out behind the scenes, far far from Iraq...until final decisions are made and agreed upon.

Then Maliki or whoever happens to be in power will "suddenly make a decision", and things will happen.

It's all controlled by the few who control everything else.

I would hate like hell to live in your version of the world, do you really think that the US government is holding back the RV? Mind you we are BROKE and run out of money the 15th. I would be asking myself to what benefit would the US government have in delaying the RV? NONE? Do you even realize how much money will be collected in taxes? Let alone all the fine US citizens making NEW Purchases such as cars and homes? Relax man, the boogie man needs his share of the money too. Peace.

I would hate like hell to live in your version of the world, do you really think that the US government is holding back the RV? Mind you we are BROKE and run out of money the 15th. I would be asking myself to what benefit would the US government have in delaying the RV? NONE? Do you even realize how much money will be collected in taxes? Let alone all the fine US citizens making NEW Purchases such as cars and homes? Relax man, the boogie man needs his share of the money too. Peace.

Another person with some common sense....welcome!!! :lol:

• Downvote 1

I do believe many powers have a hand in "nudging" things the direction that would benefit them the most. Actually controlling it? I don't personally believe so. That being said, a business like Iraq (that's really all a country is, a business) desiring to break into the world market and sell goods (oil amongst others) to the biggest customers will make some concessions to those customers to secure their business and support.

Up until 2010 it was the US at the top of the food chain, now it's the EU. That coupled with their presence in Iraq, gives the GOI a reason to accept suggestions from the US and it's allies in the economic cummunity. The world can ill afford a powerful economy such as the US to falter. Many that say China or others would like to see the US fail are mistaken. It would be devastating to the world economically, and I believe it is for this reason that if indeed the US does hold IQD and an RV would greatly aid in reducing the deficit, then timing of that RV could be influenced by the US.

That and they need time to secure large quantities of vaseline for us DV and pass crippling windfall tax legislation.

BanG, well said brother!

I guess I better start stocking up on MRE's for me and the family if those boneheads in DC don't get it together.

Go RV!

• Upvote 2

It does matter.....these people that believe in these conspiracies believe that the US technically in some way controls all the central banks across the world which would include china........so either you believe in the conspiracy across the board or you dont.....there isent a halfway point....if you say thats how it is then how can you pick and choose saying they control the worlds banks but oh no they dont control china though.... :lol: conspiracy theories are just that.......THEORIES......

Well it is quite possibly a bit more complex than that... I seriously believe that the controlling interests of few are at the helm. I believe that they dont care a whole lot about us... If anyone did the USA wouldnt be in the mess it is now. They sold and gave away a much better life style for all Americans to take part in. To think that those who are that wealthy and powerful in this world care about you or me is to be blind to what is around us now. If you think that our Government is interested in you and me, would also be blind to what is. There are portions of the Govt that has an interest in our well being but the majority has to do with $$$... This war was a mission beyond Saddam. Which is why we dont give a rats about Darfur. Do you think Bush is there for the interest of YOU and ME? I strongly doubt that...

There are theories about JFK's death too. But in the end YOU and I wont know the truth. So you can argue all you want about it and it makes for good conversation but the people who are behind all of this are not in the news.

JIMHO

• Upvote 2

Well it is quite possibly a bit more complex than that... I seriously believe that the controlling interests of few are at the helm. I believe that they dont care a whole lot about us... If anyone did the USA wouldnt be in the mess it is now. They sold and gave away a much better life style for all Americans to take part in. To think that those who are that wealthy and powerful in this world care about you or me is to be blind to what is around us now. If you think that our Government is interested in you and me, would also be blind to what is. There are portions of the Govt that has an interest in our well being but the majority has to do with $$... This war was a mission beyond Saddam. Which is why we dont give a rats about Darfur. Do you think Bush is there for the interest of YOU and ME? I strongly doubt that...

There are theories about JFK's death too. But in the end YOU and I wont know the truth. So you can argue all you want about it and it makes for good conversation but the people who are behind all of this are not in the news.

JIMHO

You may be right. I just choose to see the glass half full and tend to have a good outlook on life as well, I know that many things go on without the average Joe or the media knowing about them, but I'm not going to run my life as though a conspiracy lurks at every corner and be borderline Paranoid. Besides IF we knew for certain that someone evil and sedistic was holding the RV up what exactly do you propose we do? We cannot do a damn thing about any of the mentioned stuff, so why burden yourself in life with items you can effect no change over? Seems a bit stupid to me. JMO. :blink:

Well it is quite possibly a bit more complex than that... I seriously believe that the controlling interests of few are at the helm. I believe that they dont care a whole lot about us... If anyone did the USA wouldnt be in the mess it is now. They sold and gave away a much better life style for all Americans to take part in. To think that those who are that wealthy and powerful in this world care about you or me is to be blind to what is around us now. If you think that our Government is interested in you and me, would also be blind to what is. There are portions of the Govt that has an interest in our well being but the majority has to do with $$$... This war was a mission beyond Saddam. Which is why we dont give a rats about Darfur. Do you think Bush is there for the interest of YOU and ME? I strongly doubt that...

JIMHO

I agree in that it is more complex than some believe. This isn't about Iraq caring about the US from anything but a business standpoint. That is what it's all about. Period. It's always about a "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" business philosophy. For instance: if you (Iraq) made cars and needed to sell 100 cars a month to stay in the black, then were approached by a fleet owner (US) who said "I'll take a 100 cars a month but I would like them all red". Your quota met with one customer... albeit with a small concession. This fleet owner can help you in many facets of the car business through their influential support. On the other hand, say you snub this fleet owner and tell them to piss off. The fallout from this can be far reaching. It's always about business. Even if someone say's the bickering in the GOI is personal... it isn't. They are trying to position themselves best to take advantage of the great future business oppurtunities in Iraq. Many of these cabinet members will become extremely wealthy by "playing the game" better than others. That, in my opinion, is why anyone would bow to the pressure from a player in the world market.

They don't care about whether the US profits from an RV... at any level. They care about the support of a strong player in the game after an RV (if it happens). I know numerous people who do govt contract work in the form of suppliers. Believe me, even in a country as great as the United States, it's not what you know, it's whom. The contacts you make can circumvent much of the miring and solidify your place. Still by the rules, but on a fast track. That's for a few 100k a year. Put that on a global scale with trillions on the line and if you don't think that someone can be nudged, I say you are in err. Of course it could be I in err, but I don't believ so. Last week I thought I was wrong, but was mistaken.

Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing yours, all. Go RV

• Upvote 1

The only thing irag is good for is oil. Oil is traded with usd. They can make as much

usd as they want in the future. The only people to benefit an increase in value of the

iraq dinar is for the average iraqi. The iragi government, the us government and admit

it you personally do not care about iraq and the iraqi people. You just want to make

money on their money.

The thing you better focus on is the way the federal reserve is screwing this country.

That is the crime. It's only a matter of a small amount of time before they print our usd

into oblivion.

The devaluation of the usd and replacement of it as a world currency will come a lot

sooner than any appreciation of dinar. Then you will need a million a year to live here.

The only reason it hasn't happened yet is because we still are the worlds top consumer.

Iraqs oil will keep them going for many years. What is going to keep this country going?

If you think the your investment in dinar is going to help this country your mistaken. What

you need to do is figure out what you are going to do with the economic melt down this

country is headed for because of the government and federal reserve.

Time is running out, you better prepare yourself. I sure wouldn't pin my economic survival

on running to the corner bank with a box full of dinar. Even if it would be worth much, they

won't have the money to give you.

The only thing irag is good for is oil. Oil is traded with usd. They can make as much

usd as they want in the future. The only people to benefit an increase in value of the

iraq dinar is for the average iraqi. The iragi government, the us government and admit

it you personally do not care about iraq and the iraqi people. You just want to make

money on their money.

The thing you better focus on is the way the federal reserve is screwing this country.

That is the crime. It's only a matter of a small amount of time before they print our usd

into oblivion.

The devaluation of the usd and replacement of it as a world currency will come a lot

sooner than any appreciation of dinar. Then you will need a million a year to live here.

The only reason it hasn't happened yet is because we still are the worlds top consumer.

Iraqs oil will keep them going for many years. What is going to keep this country going?

If you think the your investment in dinar is going to help this country your mistaken. What

you need to do is figure out what you are going to do with the economic melt down this

country is headed for because of the government and federal reserve.

Time is running out, you better prepare yourself. I sure wouldn't pin my economic survival

on running to the corner bank with a box full of dinar. Even if it would be worth much, they

won't have the money to give you.

While I don't agree with everything you say (I do believe the IQD will RV at some point), I DO agree that the US is in for a ride. Long ago I converted much of my reserve to physical precious metals. I do agree. The clock is ticking. That's is EXACTLY to what my avatar eludes. It has all along. Be prepared my friends. Think about the basics. Go RV.

OK, here's some food for thought.

1. Do we truly know if the security ministers are seated or not? As much distrust as this forum rightly has in the Iraqi media, and the people it quotes, I'd have to say NO.

2. Do we REALLY know what has been going on behind closed doors in the White House, the UN, WTO, or IMF? I don't know about you, but I don't have an official "fly on the wall" pass to ANY of those closed door meetings. So I would have to say the answer is NO to this as well.

3. Does anyone on this forum TRULY have an impeccable source for info about the RV? We've seen lots of opinions from pumpers, bank employees, friends in the financial community, guys in country, etc. None of them have panned out. So I think the answer is NO to that one as well!

What's the point? We all have our OPINIONS, based on what we BELIEVE are facts, all heavily colored by our own self perception, our perception of others, and the resulting outlook on life we believe serves us best. Every opinion is therefore of equal value. So let's not bash so much, OK?