Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US HOLDING BACK RV

Short Circuit

THIS IS A QUESTION FOR FELLOW DINAR VETS.

Ok here we go, I was wondering, "because we all wonder all kinds of things" if it could be possible, based upon Maliki's ongoing week after week's announcements

of next Tuesday's or Thursday's or whatever day's of the 2 or 3 or 4 security ministers, "IF" that could somehow be tied to maybe the "US" "FED" doing every last minute thing (like changing or implementing new Tax laws) it could

possibly do to ensure that when the dinar does RV, that their is no way that any Dinar holder could escape taxation and to ensure it would receive all moneys due to Govt.

If you would kindly elaborate and offer your opinions and views.

Thanks Much, Short Circuit. :)

• Upvote 1

Nope.....the US is not in control of another countries exchange rate and what they do with their currency......it just happens to be a coincidence about the tax laws changing and the options you had when exchanging your dinar....I think people read too much sometimes into things trying to tie it into meaning its relating to the RV.....this is all on Iraqs time, no one is holding them back from doing what they need to do to grow and succeed economically. Apparently there are simply more things needing to be accomplished before they can start raising the value of the dinar.....and im pretty sure no one knows exactly what those things are but I would venture to say that the GOI needs to be official and complete (so that any change in the currency IE issuing of new bills can be approved by parliment) the remaining sanctions need to be resolved, and they need to be free of being occupied by another country which technically they still are with the amount of troops we still have (although we will NEVER leave fully but will have the embassy and bases set up for years to come) This could happen later this year or even drag on further....but I just dont see anything happening within the next couple months....

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 18

Wouldnt an overnight revaluation cause a run on US banks? I dont know much being new but is seems millions or billions of dollars being cashed in at once would not be a good thing?

It would all be electronic anyway so it wouldnt be much of an issue....just transfering funds over the wire....it wouldnt be like everyone pulling out millions from each bank cause it wouldnt happen that way, hell most banks require days or even a week notice of taking out tens of thousands of dollars.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Of course the US is involved to an extent. Why would there be US Treasury agents over there working with the MOF & CBI? Not posting link and it's been posted several times already.

To say that this is a 100% Iraqi thing is naive at best

Involved with helping them set up things yes, we have been since 2003 rebuilding the country....... holding back the RV no........in charge of the RV, no.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Nope.....the US is not in control of another countries exchange rate and what they do with their currency......it just happens to be a coincidence about the tax laws changing and the options you had when exchanging your dinar....I think people read too much sometimes into things trying to tie it into meaning its relating to the RV.....this is all on Iraqs time, no one is holding them back from doing what they need to do to grow and succeed economically. Apparently there are simply more things needing to be accomplished before they can start raising the value of the dinar.....and im pretty sure no one knows exactly what those things are but I would venture to say that the GOI needs to be official and complete (so that any change in the currency IE issuing of new bills can be approved by parliment) the remaining sanctions need to be resolved, and they need to be free of being occupied by another country which technically they still are with the amount of troops we still have (although we will NEVER leave fully but will have the embassy and bases set up for years to come) This could happen later this year or even drag on further....but I just dont see anything happening within the next couple months....

If you do not believe we (the USA) could be holding up the RV then you are blind! One who is naive lacks worldly knowledge of how things work. They are people that can be taken and controlled... The USA controls more in this world than your mind can apparently comprehend. (IMF, World Bank, NWO = USA)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

Involved with helping them set up things yes, we have been since 2003 rebuilding the country....... holding back the RV no........in charge of the RV, no.....

Keep, with all due respect i have to disagree with you. Athough The US and maybe other counties may not be able to give the set date and rate, i'm sure that they do have some kind of influence as to when and at what rate this should happen.

To use an example: Shabibi says i want to RV tomorrow at $0.10 us treasury says, well, why not wait till next week and get this, this, and that done then you can RV at $0.15 or $0.05. Although the US gov may not be the final say, I would have to assume that we do have pull and influence and i'm sure that is in the best intrest of our gov. Our best interest(as in yours and mine) well that is a whole other chat.

• Upvote 2

Ok, here is something to ponder.........The Bush Adminstration started this whole thing........first Daddy then Son..........correct? When Jr stated this war would not cost the Americans a dime (or was it a penny). He knew when this started we were going to make money off of this in the long run. Now, my question is do you really think the Bush's (Republicans) are gonna let Obama get credit for America recovering from the mess our economy is in right now? If that happens you know the odds of Obama getting elected again just doubled. If the dinar RV's and we have as I have read in here "trillions" of dinars bought by

our government how do you think this will effect our country? Obama will end up looking like a hero even though this has been in the works way before his time. I'm just curious to see if I am the only one who has

thought about this. Makes me wonder about things..........................

O the land of aaahhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssssss

• Upvote 2

If you do not believe we (the USA) could be holding up the RV then you are blind! One who is naive lacks worldly knowledge of how things work. They are people that can be taken and controlled... The USA controls more in this world than your mind can apparently comprehend. (IMF, World Bank, NWO = USA)

:lol: You have been reading too much conspiracy theories havent you??? We have a hand in alot of things but we are NOT holding up the RV..... :lol: NWO? Hahaha give me a break.......not one to believe in those kinds of rediculous stories.....Its simple really.....Iraq doesnt have all their ducks in a row......its really not hard to comprehend and see that....this isent as easy to accomplish as everyone would like to think....as much as you would love to believe that the US controls EVERYTHING that happens in the world, there really is more to it then that......I think you need to stop watching Jesse Ventura...... :lol: Its so easy to put the blame on our govt just like everything that goes wrong but thats really ignorant I must say.......Iraq is getting back on their feet and starting to be able to run things themselves but rebuilding from the ground up and getting back to where they used to be in the world market is not something easily accomplished overnight......

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 13

Of course the US is involved to an extent. Why would there be US Treasury agents over there working with the MOF & CBI? Not posting link and it's been posted several times already.

To say that this is a 100% Iraqi thing is naive at best

I would bet that the amount of income that will come to the US and it's peeps the US Gov has a hand in it. Also JMO they could have a hand in to when it happens if the truth be known, due to that income also. I have only posted a few times I read mostly THANKS to all who inform with info to all of us and the BIG THANKS to our troops that make sure we can be free and able to read and hope for the RV go RV baby

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep, with all due respect i have to disagree with you. Athough The US and maybe other counties may not be able to give the set date and rate, i'm sure that they do have some kind of influence as to when and at what rate this should happen.

To use an example: Shabibi says i want to RV tomorrow at $0.10 us treasury says, well, why not wait till next week and get this, this, and that done then you can RV at $0.15 or $0.05. Although the US gov may not be the final say, I would have to assume that we do have pull and influence and i'm sure that is in the best intrest of our gov. Our best interest(as in yours and mine) well that is a whole other chat.

Well at this point we cant even really start to go down that path of thinking of that way when Iraq isent even complete with setting up their govt.....they arent fully up and running yet....there are things still needing to be settled within themselves before they can even think of letting the dinar appreciate so thinking that right now at this point in time that the US is keeping them from raising the value of the currency is a little far fetched.....im not doubting we have a hand in EVERYTHING Iraq is doing seeing as how we have been in charge of setting up and rebuilding the entire country, I just dont believe in all the conspiracy crap that we control the worlds currencies and that we will decide when and how a countries currency is valued or devalued.....if that were the case do you really think there would be such an issue that we are having with China and the unfair gap in the exchange rate???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Well at this point we cant even really start to go down that path of thinking of that way when Iraq isent even complete with setting up their govt.....they arent fully up and running yet....there are things still needing to be settled within themselves before they can even think of letting the dinar appreciate so thinking that right now at this point in time that the US is keeping them from raising the value of the currency is a little far fetched.....im not doubting we have a hand in EVERYTHING Iraq is doing seeing as how we have been in charge of setting up and rebuilding the entire country, I just dont believe in all the conspiracy crap that we control the worlds currencies and that we will decide when and how a countries currency is valued or devalued.....if that were the case do you really think there would be such an issue that we are having with China and the unfair gap in the exchange rate???

Not really looking at it as conspiracy, just as a national interest. I agree 100% we will not dictate date or rate, but I do believe that we will have constructive input as to the outcome. Just my opinion. Everyone has one...lol....

• Upvote 2

Ok, here is something to ponder.........The Bush Adminstration started this whole thing........first Daddy then Son..........correct? When Jr stated this war would not cost the Americans a dime (or was it a penny). He knew when this started we were going to make money off of this in the long run. Now, my question is do you really think the Bush's (Republicans) are gonna let Obama get credit for America recovering from the mess our economy is in right now? If that happens you know the odds of Obama getting elected again just doubled. If the dinar RV's and we have as I have read in here "trillions" of dinars bought by

our government how do you think this will effect our country? Obama will end up looking like a hero even though this has been in the works way before his time. I'm just curious to see if I am the only one who has

thought about this. Makes me wonder about things..........................

O the land of aaahhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssssss

As much as a RV will help, it's not going to be that big of a deal as one may think. Let's say there's 1 milion Americans holding IQD, with an average of 2 million IQD per holder, and it should RV at 3:1 for argument's sake. Thats 2 trillion dinars out there times 3:1 which sets the level at 6 trillion dollars now in the hands of Americans. The US Gov will get 35% of that which is 2.1 trillion dollars in tax revenue.

Will it help...of course, but with a 14 trillion dollar deficit, that tax revenue would pay off around 15% of the national debt. Now if you consider Scooter's research, his numbers are closer to 80 trillion dollars deficit.

it has been speculated that the US treasury holds close to 5 trillion Dinars. At 3:1 that's 15 trillion dollars plus the 2.1 trillion USD of tax revenue...then yea the US Gov can pay the debit in full and have a surplus; not withstanding the notion the debt is actually 80 trillion.

there are a vast many assumptions with this postulate and I'm not floating any rumors here. Just spitballin' some ideas around.

If any of this holds water, then it would be true when GW said the war would pay for itself. Not only that, it would be in fact G.W. Bush who was truly responsible for balancing the budget after all.

Obummer will of course try to claim this fame and the only way Bush can steal his thunder is if Bush himself is in Iraq standing with Shabibi himself when the announcement is made and Bush reminds us of when he said 'The war won't cost us a dime.' Hey, didn't I recently read that Bush is in Iraq now. Hmm...? yea I know, don't say it LOL

• Upvote 4

Big difference between China and Iraq......we didn't go in and save China from a dictator.

It does matter.....these people that believe in these conspiracies believe that the US technically in some way controls all the central banks across the world which would include china........so either you believe in the conspiracy across the board or you dont.....there isent a halfway point....if you say thats how it is then how can you pick and choose saying they control the worlds banks but oh no they dont control china though.... :lol: conspiracy theories are just that.......THEORIES......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

It does matter.....these people that believe in these conspiracies believe that the US technically in some way controls all the central banks across the world which would include china........so either you believe in the conspiracy across the board or you dont.....there isent a halfway point....if you say thats how it is then how can you pick and choose saying they control the worlds banks but oh no they dont control china though.... :lol: conspiracy theories are just that.......THEORIES......

No no no...the US does not control the world through the Central Banks...the Illuminati does. It is their plan to control the world via monetary policy through Central Banks. Their ultimate goal is a one world currency, one world government, enslaving people by creating a police state. THAT is the conspiracy theory, not the US Gov controlling the world. :lol:

• Upvote 4

I'm the farthest thing from a conspericy theorist. I enjoy them but do not bank on them. Looking at this logically, why would we have US treasury representatives in iraq? I know we are a giving nation. More then any other nation on the face of the planet. With that said, I'm sure we are not there out of the good graces of our heart. If the ultimate outcome benifits us the investors or not, well no one will know that until this all unfolds, but I'm sure that the our gov is working this to there best intrest as best they can, either oil or deficit or........??? If we as investors happen to be lucky enough to profit off the outcome, well then great.

For me, the tell tale is our treasury reps there. I cant wrap my head around the fact that we would be there only to make sure that Iraq gets back up and running without injecting some U.S beneficial suggestions.

But, that's just my opinion

• Upvote 3

I'm the farthest thing from a conspericy theorist. I enjoy them but do not bank on them. Looking at this logically, why would we have US treasury representatives in iraq? I know we are a giving nation. More then any other nation on the face of the planet. With that said, I'm sure we are not there out of the good graces of our heart. If the ultimate outcome benifits us the investors or not, well no one will know that until this all unfolds, but I'm sure that the our gov is working this to there best intrest as best they can, either oil or deficit or........??? If we as investors happen to be lucky enough to profit off the outcome, well then great.

For me, the tell tale is our treasury reps there. I cant wrap my head around the fact that we would be there only to make sure that Iraq gets back up and running without injecting some U.S beneficial suggestions.

But, that's just my opinion

Im sure they are there to help give suggestions on how to set up a system similar to our treasury...could be lots of reasons and that is true......but if we stood back and werent proactive with everything then the world would look at us like we failed to successfully rid the country of a horrible dictator and left them high and dry with no guidance on how to get back on their feet.....like I said im sure they are helping setting up a financial system very similar to ours since we know how well (yea right) it works :lol: But its not like we know of many other ways to set up financial institutions of that nature.....I just think people read too far into things like this.....just like everytime Biden went over to Iraq people were saying how he must be going over there to help them pull the trigger and to announce the RV :lol: I mean why else would he be over there right?? Probly just the same simple answers as to why the US treasury REPRESENTATIVES are over there in Iraq.......

No no no...the US does not control the world through the Central Banks...the Illuminati does. It is their plan to control the world via monetary policy through Central Banks. Their ultimate goal is a one world currency, one world government, enslaving people by creating a police state. THAT is the conspiracy theory, not the US Gov controlling the world. :lol:

:lol::lol: Ohhh crap!! Im sorry....wrong consipracy.... :lol::lol: Guess im not up to speed with all the crazy theories running around.......so its the illuminati that is holding the RV up?? And the US owns the illuminati which means that the US is holding up the RV after all!!!! I figured it out!!! Hahahaha YESSSSS!!! These theories arent that hard to understand as I thought!! :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

For those that want to believe in a "takeover" of the world and the conspiracy theory - Here are some groups you might want to google and read about. The Bilderbergs, The Illuminati, The Club of Rome and The Tri-Lateral Commission. That ought to keep you busy for awhile.

Keep - I agree with you. The US used to be all powerful, but we have never controlled the currency rates of other nations - the currency traders control that somewhat - just like other stocks that are bought and sold through the stock market. Now with the "Diminishing of America" over the past couple of years and China pushing so hard to replace the US $$$ as the World Reserve Currency, unfortunately we do not have the influence we used to have. I trade in foreign currencies and their exchange rates go up and down like a see-saw.

I do not believe the IQD is going to Rv anytime in the near future. When I read about all that is going on and what needs to fall into place with the continuing formation of the Iraqi Government, I just think there has to be a bit more stabilization before an Rv and I greatly fear an "in country Rv" and or a you know what - the dreaded "L" word. Those two things are a great possibility. I don't like to be taken by surprise so I try to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. :(

Also, could someone "in the know" post the link that gives in depth explanation of THE NEW TAX LAW that is creating all this hysteria. I would like to read it and pass it on to my CPA and get his interpretation of it. :unsure:

Does anyone out there know the circumstances surrounding the Rv of ther Kuwaiti Dinar. That might be a clue to the path Iraq may take in implementing a currency Rv.

I have been on this site for quite sometime now and pretty much read alot and kept to myself. I served in the USMC and Army National Guard. Three years on Embassy duty which showed me alot of what this country is involved in. I can not speak about it to this day but this country is involved in more than one anyone can imagine. We did not go into this war blindly, WMD or not, by the way, there were. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and this is a perfect example of that. Take a look at their media and then take a look at ours. Not much difference, you are told what they want you to hear, nothing more, nothing less. While in Iraq, we watched CNN (the Clinton News Network) and FOX. Need I say anymore. The LORD asks us to take one day at a time, tomorrow has enough problems of it's own. Maybe we need to focus on that, just today. This will all happen or it won't, it's in GOD's hands not ours, leave it there. Let's just all take a chill pill and relax. USMC/WARNG retired.

• Upvote 1