Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know the dinar dances all over the place on Forex, and ive read its because of the dollar. But i just checked it out and it is much lower than usual. I havent seen it that low in the 6 months ive been watching it. Sorry if this was posted earlier or yesterday, havent been on in a couple days and I checked quick and found nothing else about forex.

Here is a link...

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html

• Upvote 2

I don't want to be a downer, but the FOREX has been bobbing up and down for some time now.

I think the more interesting question would be what are they basing these fluctuations on since IQD is not tradeable?

It could just be that they wanted to update the system with all currencies and conduct a system check to ensure all the parts and pieces are working or maybe that they foresee the IQD becoming tradeable sometime in the near future. Really, it could be a lot of things. Its not a bad thing to keep an eye on, but unless there is a major shift in it, I wouldn't read a whole lot into it.

Just my 2 cents.

edited because of me fat fingering the keyboard..sorry

Edited by Sinner X

It bobs up and down everyday during the week. But it hasnt been at 1135 in a long time. End of the day it usually goes back to 1170ish. I think it means something, postive for us. Maybe the dollar is dropping more but im not sure. So, Im just watching it and cbi, like i always do, just waiting and watching. Waiting...and watching.