Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bush in Iraq

Ateam

BAGHDAD, March 11 (KUNA) — US President George W. Bush arrived in Iraq Sunday where he would be meeting with Iraqi officials and also would be bidding farewell to US troops deployed there.

Bush had come to meet with Iraqi President Jalal Talabani. A press conference will be held after the meeting.

This is Bush`s fourth visit to Iraq since US-led troops toppled the regime of President Saddam Hussein in April 2003.

The visit comes after Iraq approved a status of forces agreement with the United States, which calls for the withdrawal of all U.S. troops by the end of 2011.

Anyone have anythoughts on this, found at DD. Link there.

• Upvote 4

Found on DD...w/Link

Bush arrives in Iraq

BAGHDAD, March 11 (KUNA) -- US President George W. Bush arrived in Iraq Sunday where he would be meeting with Iraqi officials and also would be bidding farewell to US troops deployed there.

Bush had come to meet with Iraqi President Jalal Talabani. A press conference will be held after the meeting.

This is Bush`s fourth visit to Iraq since US-led troops toppled the regime of President Saddam Hussein in April 2003.

The visit comes after Iraq approved a status of forces agreement with the United States, which calls for the withdrawal of all U.S. troops by the end of 2011.

Link

This article appears to be in the current News section of this website, along with other current Kuwait news. So....rumor or news?? Rumor, I guess until more articles are seen/found.

Edited by Terrill
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My thoughts are irrelevant but here is the story with link - so I'm moving this to "news":

Bush arrives in Iraq

BAGHDAD, March 11 (KUNA) -- US President George W. Bush arrived in Iraq Sunday where he would be meeting with Iraqi officials and also would be bidding farewell to US troops deployed there.

THE LINK

BAGHDAD, March 11 (KUNA) — US President George W. Bush arrived in Iraq Sunday where he would be meeting with Iraqi officials and also would be bidding farewell to US troops deployed there.

Anyone have anythoughts on this, found at DD. Link there.

Old article. I believe Eagle said it was from Dec 14th 2009 or 2008.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How has he arrived on sunday when it is still friday iraq time?

Bush has been there all week,out with the people demonstrating against the gov. Even brought extra shoes................................................................ GO RV 2011 BABY & GW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Found on DD...w/Link

Bush arrives in Iraq

Link

This article appears to be in the current News section of this website, along with other current Kuwait news. So....rumor or news?? Rumor, I guess until more articles are seen/found.

who cares, and this means what?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BAGHDAD, March 11 (KUNA) — US President George W. Bush arrived in Iraq Sunday where he would be meeting with Iraqi officials and also would be bidding farewell to US troops deployed there. <-- not the US President anymore, figured that would have given it away as old to start with.

Hey, this is Friday and everyone is on edge. We have had a lot of info coming our way this week, many time lines, some disappointments but that is what it is. Most things are beyond our control so we strap down for the long ride. The weekend seems to be where many get so touchy when there is a post. Yes, I pray that this comes to a favorable end soon for everyone. When you post, have your hat on tight cause the wind will start blowing. Welcome to the family. I'm not that old here either but one learns real fast about how to engage in the family business. Have a great day.

Forgive me, because I don't mean any disrespect to any one who has commented on the Newbie's post (I know everyone is entitled to their opinion), but I'm sure the error he made on the date was simply that...an error. I have only created a couple of topics to post on here and I will never do it again for fear that I will be ridiculed, called names, and disrespected. Please, have a heart. I ask kindly and respectfully. I'm sure he didn't mean to post something that was outdated and not meaningful to the situation. I think everyone is just trying to find any information they can to get us to the rv. :unsure: Thanks everyone. Peace to all.

• Upvote 5

Here is something I would like to put out there for food for thought. I am not a Republican nor a Democrat. I vote for who I think will do the best job for our country so far in my

lifetime I have been pretty disappointed. The "common man" president has not been around since I have been born.

With that being said, I have been in here reading long before I became a member. I have gained alot of knowledge about foreign countries, money, and laughed a lot a some of

the things people really believe. It has made me do a lot of thinking myself. I have now come to wonder.........is it the USA that is holding this up? Remember when Bush said this

war would not cost the Americans a penny? Now look who is going over there.............according to what I have read. I have no "intel" and no contacts anywhere that can give me the

inside scoop. If the Bush politics started all of this and America will make a fortune off of the dinars do you really think they are going to any any, way, shape or form let Obama get

credit for "saving America"? Let Obama get credit for our economy booming again? I'm no brain surgeon but I don't see the Republicans letting Obama get any credit for anything that

will help him get elected President again. I'm just throwing this out there for food for tought I would go on with a little more but gotta get back to work. I'd like to see what others

think.

O the Land of ahhhhhssssssssssssssss