Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Papajack Posts: KTF 1/31/10

k98nights

January 31, 2010 � Posted in CHATS / POSTS
OK, is it just me? But applying common sense here why would BOA pull 86 Billion out of hedge funds on a Friday just at closing if they didn�t need it to cover an RI over the weekend?

Strange things are afoot at the BOA!!!!!!!!!!!

�������

PapaJack : You DO think we will hear something tonite, Sunday, at Midnite Iraq time??? I was thinking we would have to wait until tomorrow nite (Monday -our time) to hear something�. I sure would like to hear tonite� I drive an 18 wheeler (tanker) and dont want to get out in all of this if possible�.I could tell dispatch �NO!! thank you.!! I�m givin up this job�.. I�m about to be on total vacation time as soon as possible� �

Papajack:
Please take this as just my opinion as we are dealing with Iraq and politics but I think this entire next week is a distinct possibility.

As far as nailing down a specific time there is too much conflicting information and you have to remember Arabs don�t think like we do. The folks that I talk with say that any minute is a possibility. Everything is in place but there is always some politics involved that can change everything.

Keep in mind this is a game changing event for the entire world. We don�t know all of the inner workings but we can see things are moving in our favor. Would I pull the trigger if I was Iraq? Yes, but we are at their mercy right now, IMHO this thing is way overdue. I think that Frank�s 9.5 is correct. But things change by the minute.

�������
PapaJack�
I can�t remember�. where did that intel come from?
Did they release a notice?�.do we have a link?

Papajack:
No link but it was told to me from a friend with real banking connections that also has Dinar. I know he is not telling me stories

(Thanks to another site's Site)

Edited by Markinsa
Increased Font Size

• 3 years later...

January 31, 2010 � Posted in CHATS / POSTS OK, is it just me? But applying common sense here why would BOA pull 86 Billion out of hedge funds on a Friday just at closing if they didn�t need it to cover an RI over the weekend?Strange things are afoot at the BOA!!!!!!!!!!!�������PapaJack : You DO think we will hear something tonite, Sunday, at Midnite Iraq time??? I was thinking we would have to wait until tomorrow nite (Monday -our time) to hear something�. I sure would like to hear tonite� I drive an 18 wheeler (tanker) and dont want to get out in all of this if possible�.I could tell dispatch �NO!! thank you.!! I�m givin up this job�.. I�m about to be on total vacation time as soon as possible� �Papajack:Please take this as just my opinion as we are dealing with Iraq and politics but I think this entire next week is a distinct possibility.As far as nailing down a specific time there is too much conflicting information and you have to remember Arabs don�t think like we do. The folks that I talk with say that any minute is a possibility. Everything is in place but there is always some politics involved that can change everything.Keep in mind this is a game changing event for the entire world. We don�t know all of the inner workings but we can see things are moving in our favor. Would I pull the trigger if I was Iraq? Yes, but we are at their mercy right now, IMHO this thing is way overdue. I think that Frank�s 9.5 is correct. But things change by the minute.�������PapaJack�I can�t remember�. where did that intel come from?Did they release a notice?�.do we have a link?Papajack:No link but it was told to

me from a friend with real banking connections that also has Dinar. I know he is not telling me stories(Thanks to another site's Site)

Papajack: ok its been 4 years and I'm starting to question my friend's intel and it's timeline.

• Upvote 3

I don't know lets call her on our Magicjack

LMAO trust me magic jack is a piece of chit if you enjoyed dropped calls its all yours but remember the hotline for mama only last as long as possum  can go

1  minute

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1