Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taxable event

Heavyduty053

As i read some of these posts on here about our responsibility to settle up with the IRS after the RV, most will do the right thing and pay whatever the percentage is and be happy that we were afforded this opportunity of a lifetime to be a part of. First let me say that i don't won't to pay a penny more in taxes than needed but i realize it is a part of life and one we can't escape from. True, our tax system is broken and it seems like it is one sided on who pays the most and who gets the breaks. Enough to aggrevate, YES. But think about it for a minute, the world's tax system has been corrupt since the time of Rome. " Jesus said render everything that is Ceasar's unto Ceasar and everything that is God's unto God. Do we have a choice, Yes, and with this choice will come consequences.

1. Remember what you had before you were able to be apart of this event. This made it possible to have dreams beyond any imagination we could of had before. The percentage of return on this investment is astronomical. Does it transform the mind, Yes, thoughts start creeping in '' HOW CAN I GET AROUND TAXES, HOW CAN I HIDE MY WEALTH FROM THE TAX MAN. DREAMS BECOME SATTLED WITH GREED AND CAN OVERPOWER COMMON SENSE. If you think the IRS will not tap you at some point you are badly mistaken. Most of the time they will wait a period of time after they have you on radar so as to achieve maximum interest and penalities which you will pay. Sounds like i am connected to the IRS don't it, NO, not me i have just taken time to write this so maybe a least one person will not be caught in such a mess. You cannot beat the tax man on this event.

2. Remember what i said earlier about where you are at before the RV and how much you are going to gain when this occurs. The gains of wealth will bless many and will afford dreams that was never thought possible, change the lives of many just waiting for a hand up. Now with that said i want each one to read this and think about which way you will proceed when the RV happens and taxes are due. We already know that the Govt. wants the taxes to be paid upon the transfer of this event monies any waiting period will gain interest. Should everyone check every avenue of investment yes, but let me say this.....The IRS will know who and how much when this happens. My theory is this. I am going to pay my taxes on whatever the amount is, will i like it "NO" but if i satisfy the IRS i won't have to fear an audit with astronimical interest and penalities, plus i can enjoy life without worry about the govt. taking everything i have because of stupidity on my part. I'll gret my teeth and give Ceasar what is due, because i have to remind my self, before the DINAR life was ordinary, after the RV life will be fascinating. Please, do what is legal and acceptable, don't play the game of greed to save from paying a few dollars that you wouldn't had if not for the Dinar. Take what you have after satisfying the IRS and have a good life. I quarantee it will still be more than you had to begin with......This is just my opinion, i do not want on the IRS radar, because they never let you off. Good luck to all in whatever you decide.

• Upvote 12

I had a friend who decided not to pay his taxes because he heard taxes were illegal. So he did not pay for years. Then came along an audit. He spent years of dealing with the IRS. Final outcome-it was the stupidest move he ever made in his life. He is audited every year now. Not for me! This was the person who introduced me to this investment. He plans on paying his taxes immediately! I also plan on paying immediately and be happy with what I have left over.

• Upvote 2

Weird... I've been thinking about this a lot lately. It's not that I dont want to pay my taxes... it's that they keep wanting more and more of our money. Is it greed to want to keep as much as you get? Not sure. The big difference between this and let's say a $2000 gain is that the actual $$ amount is a LOT higher. the difference between paying $100,000 in taxes and $150,000 in taxes is a lot of money!

I guess I dont like the fact that at RV I'll pay with the spread at the bank, pay my federal tax, pay my state tax, then pay another spread to convert to whatever currency it is I need (if I move out of the US). Before you know it, your $1M turns into $300k. Yes you still have a lot more than you had, but YOU took the risk, not the IRS, not the bank... yet they get a large portion of it. I know there isnt anything you can do, but reality hurts I guess.

As long as u stay within the laws we will be fine. I have loaned $ for over 35 yes and deal

With the IRS every every 3 months. With the right council we will be able to legally keep

More than u think. Do not be afraid of IRS. Just do the right thing

• Upvote 1

Weird... I've been thinking about this a lot lately. It's not that I dont want to pay my taxes... it's that they keep wanting more and more of our money. Is it greed to want to keep as much as you get? Not sure. The big difference between this and let's say a $2000 gain is that the actual $$ amount is a LOT higher. the difference between paying $100,000 in taxes and $150,000 in taxes is a lot of money!

I guess I dont like the fact that at RV I'll pay with the spread at the bank, pay my federal tax, pay my state tax, then pay another spread to convert to whatever currency it is I need (if I move out of the US). Before you know it, your $1M turns into $300k. Yes you still have a lot more than you had, but YOU took the risk, not the IRS, not the bank... yet they get a large portion of it. I know there isnt anything you can do, but reality hurts I guess.

I agree, giving up tons of money to a greedy govt is not a happy time but on the flip side termoil and trouble would not be such a happy time either............THIS WILL BE A BLESSING FOR SOME AND TO OTHERS IT WILL BE A CURSE.

• Upvote 2

Add me to the list of folks who will file my tax return carefully, (consulting with experts and maximizing any legal method available to reduce taxes), pay what is owed and repeatedly give thanks for the opportunity to transform my financial future. I think we are in the majority.

If others want to take risks, that is their decision. I wish them well and I will not judge them.

In the end, this is a wonderful opportunity for people to make a quantum leap in advancing their material status. The trick is making sure that, before we become millionaires in our bank account, we become millionaires intellectually and spiritually.

Best to all, and bring on the dad-gummed RV already!

mlm

• Upvote 1