Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If your friend knows this can you ask him exactly how we are to be taxed? Capital gains? We have been going back and forth on this forever. Many here at DV would greatly appreciate it.

Go here and check it out. From what I can tell it looks like the capital gains taxes will be the same as you’ll pay on income for all dinars you can’t prove you have had more than a year. If they call it capital gains and you can prove you had your dinar longer than a year will taxed between 0 and 15%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_gains_tax_in_the_United_States

Well explain where I don't what I am talking about.

the fact the IRS will charge you interest and fines for not paying them?

the fact they don't monitor dinar blogs?

or I don't know an IRS agent?

First off knowing someone that works for the IRS is nothing special, there not socialites or superstars. So with that said you should really read before you start your antagonistic rants about how much you know. Second this friend is someone I went through high school and college with and I just asked him about the IQD and his reply is he has them and they watch these sites.

OF COURSE THEY WATCH THESE SITES MORE WHY WOULDN'T THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is that the IRS is acknowledging that there may be an RV - and soon. The bad news is that, if you had any intention (I didn't) of trying to avoid taxes on this money, you probably won't be able to. If you try, you may in the long run be paying more than you would otherwise. Bottom line: swallow hard, and pay Uncle up front. You'll sleep better for it.

this country nees the tax dollars lets hope they do wise things with this money cause wew runninoutta options here folks

It isnt a matter of paying or not. It is a matter of being informed of what your options are for keeping as much in your pocket LEGALLY as possible.

I dont have an issue with TAXES, but I do with ignorance. I am hoping my new job is learning how to keep as much money LEGALLY in my pocket and working for me as possible.

SO much of this is spelled out in the VIP section. I.E. setting up an LLC and off shore accounts... and other means of protecting your assets. Yet, many of you will simply throw your money in taxes to our Government, who is more then willing to take it. I dont think they mind us being smart and prudent.

GOOD LUCK ALL and I hope many of you get very informed. Those who are smart wont blow their money in the first 10 years.

PEACE

• Upvote 1

You know I don't mind paying for a product, and I don't mind people that work, what I do mind is wasting money, being forced to pay our government is a crying shame cause they are not doing anything that resembles a good job as a matter fact I would fire every single one of these lying thieving bastards, yes I will pay the taxes and then I will leave this country for good, I am a ex marine, fought and served for the greatest country on this rock, now I am a buisness owner a father and a husband to the best woman on the planet, and I would for my children to have a future, when this thing pops we are out of here.

• Upvote 2

I have a friend that works for the Internal Revenue Service he told me there watching this and every other dinar blog site. So be really careful what you say about dodging taxes. He is also a dinar holder and his advise is hire a tax attorney and pay all taxes because they will wait until 6 to charge penalties, fines, and interest. He told me there expecting to seize a little over half a billion dollars in RV money and the courts will not show leniency in this matter.

exactly! they are like hungry pirhanahs - did you hear that??? "they are expecting to seize 1/2 B" Do you know what they do??? They get an illegal warrant, break in if you arent home steal all your records, then all your bank accounts so its best not to F___ around it aint pleasant...Then, if its seized under title 18 good luck getting it back - when they seize they take - you do not get back - GET IT???

You know I don't mind paying for a product, and I don't mind people that work, what I do mind is wasting money, being forced to pay our government is a crying shame cause they are not doing anything that resembles a good job as a matter fact I would fire every single one of these lying thieving bastards, yes I will pay the taxes and then I will leave this country for good, I am a ex marine, fought and served for the greatest country on this rock, now I am a buisness owner a father and a husband to the best woman on the planet, and I would for my children to have a future, when this thing pops we are out of here.

check into the economic citizenship program in Singappore - if you open a business there you get citizenship in less than a year :-) Cheers and God Bless

Well explain where I don't what I am talking about.

the fact the IRS will charge you interest and fines for not paying them?

the fact they don't monitor dinar blogs?

or I don't know an IRS agent?

First off knowing someone that works for the IRS is nothing special, there not socialites or superstars. So with that said you should really read before you start your antagonistic rants about how much you know. Second this friend is someone I went through high school and college with and I just asked him about the IQD and his reply is he has them and they watch these sites.

Nothing out of the ordinary about that. Seems quite believable to me. The only questionable part is : Do people from the I.R.S. really have friends? ( To all you agents out there who are assigned to moniter our site; I'm just kidding)! smile.gif

• Upvote 2

It isnt a matter of paying or not. It is a matter of being informed of what your options are for keeping as much in your pocket LEGALLY as possible.

I dont have an issue with TAXES, but I do with ignorance. I am hoping my new job is learning how to keep as much money LEGALLY in my pocket and working for me as possible.

SO much of this is spelled out in the VIP section. I.E. setting up an LLC and off shore accounts... and other means of protecting your assets. Yet, many of you will simply throw your money in taxes to our Government, who is more then willing to take it. I dont think they mind us being smart and prudent.

GOOD LUCK ALL and I hope many of you get very informed. Those who are smart wont blow their money in the first 10 years.

PEACE

EXACTLY! Well said! Thank You!

The "taxes" that we pay IMO go directly to the reserve bank for interest owing on the loans to the government. That has got to be billions in interest alone. The revenue from this RV wouldnt even put a dent in that bill. And ironic also that the reserve bank is owned by the same people who are IMO pushing to get this new government underway in Iraq. If our tax money is going straight to a private entity and not the government are we actually paying tax. Is there a law in place that says we have to pay tax? Is the IRS a branch of the reserve bank sending out there people to make sure we give them there money?Does the government borrow more money to pay for roads and stuff that our tax should pay for? It seems like a vicious circle. So my point is,"This RV thing will not jumpstart the economy IMO it will just make a group of men even richer. Pay tax if you want! JMHO.

Thats my rant for the month!!