Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV update

silverfox

Do you remember that post which contained the following " Hey I was told that by my Pastor and being a Pastor he CAN'T lie"................

Yep, I do.

Only my second post, am usually a watcher and observer, but had to share this one for what it is worth. we have a group of investors with Dinar and one of our group just now got a call from her banker that the rumor running around the banks in Atlanta, GA is that the RV will occur the 15th of this month. Strictly a rumor, but from a solid source. We'll see.

I'm going to hang out right here in my "Neutral" zone. I gotta admit, there's some good things going on around us. Lot's of positives right now.

Let's be honest...would you not say most post's on here have to be considered "rumors" who cares if it ends up being just a rumor..this is what's been keepin us going for so long. And just because we are newbie's doesnt mean we haven't been invested in this as long as the senior member's. Some of you are worse than bully's in school, you make it hard for someone to feel confident enough to post anything on here, scared of what some of you will say.....let's embrace every posting and keep praying the RV will come soon!!!!!! Until then, I know we might have all lost our minds waiting, but please let's not lose our humanity.... :):):):):):)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only my second post, am usually a watcher and observer, but had to share this one for what it is worth. we have a group of investors with Dinar and one of our group just now got a call from her banker that the rumor running around the banks in Atlanta, GA is that the RV will occur the 15th of this month. Strictly a rumor, but from a solid source. We'll see.

Buy more dinar before it's to late.

• Downvote 1

Are you the pot or the kettle...newb...insider trading (for the 7000th time) does NOT apply to currency speculation which is what this is. First of all, it only applies to stocks and bonds overseen by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commision). The Dinar is not. Secondly, the only "inside" info on the Dinar could come from the CBI or someone internally there, being they have the proverbial button to push. Please stop commenting on violations of an act you know nothing about...sorry, just tired of this term being thrown around followed by someone laughing at someone elses perspective.

Insider trading was the wrong term - you're right. I meant inside information from the source (CBI) Glad you agree with me on the same point - although the scathing tone of your comment indicates otherwise... - The Newb

As much as we would all like it to happen right now, nothing can happen till they finish and finalize the positions still needing to be filled....yes shabs controls the exchange rate but issuing a new currency or new bills has to be approved by the govt....

Walkin' always has a good point - another here- the new denoms haven't been issued.(so it has been rumored) Wouldn't they have to have those in place before an RV?

Another SOLID source. Well it is my belief that this isnt worth noting. NEWBIES be fore warned. NO ONE IN ANY BANK or FRIEND OF SOMEONE or blah blah... will Know.

THIS WILL BE TOTALLY a kept secret before it RV's for so many reasons I can not begin to list. USE YOUR BRAIN! Why would a bank know? That would be a huge leak from the government of Iraq. It would also make news quickly if it were true. THE SECURITY of IRAQ would be at risk. IT WILL RV when it RV's. NO ONE HERE WILL KNOW! For months people here have said THIS THURSDAY... NO SUNDAY or MONDAY... DO NOT BELIEVE IT!

Keep informed of news worthy info and intel ONLY... The seats in the parliment. The WTO info. Etc... Paint your own picture and you will have a more clear understanding of what is going on underneath the turmoil of the IRAQI process. There is a lot of turmoil there to watch. Many think this will RV soon due to the ME SUMMIT. Many also believe by the end of JUNE. There are indicators like this that are note worthy... BUT A DATE AND TIME WILL NOT BE ACCURATE HERE. IF SO IT IS PURELY BY THE STROKE OF LUCK.

All those who agree and have been here for some time please acknowledge this for those newbies who get overly excited and sell there homes to buy buy buy. The GOD RUSH of this hit me some time ago. Experience has taught me to read with my mind not emotions.

PEACE

Let's be honest...would you not say most post's on here have to be considered "rumors" who cares if it ends up being just a rumor..this is what's been keepin us going for so long. And just because we are newbie's doesnt mean we haven't been invested in this as long as the senior member's. Some of you are worse than bully's in school, you make it hard for someone to feel confident enough to post anything on here, scared of what some of you will say.....let's embrace every posting and keep praying the RV will come soon!!!!!! Until then, I know we might have all lost our minds waiting, but please let's not lose our humanity.... :):):):):):)

WHY? Because it might give false hope to someone out there who can barely afford this and runs out to buy.

I LOVE to read these rumors. I just hope the newbie understands how weak the legitimacy of it is.

Keep the rumors coming, but I for one will do my best to quail the expectations of those who dont fully understand the place of these rumors.

ALSO, the people who post false intel time and again to PUMP people to buy should be listed. A list of the date and time and how often they gave false intel. In time it gets VERY OLD!

I personally want to be psyched for the right reasons, dont you? LIKE how the seating in the house is HUGE news SINCE ALLAWI gave the full go for an RV when the house is fully seated. FACTUAL LINKS TO ARTICLES and QUOTES from the leaders to promote excitement of the coming RV is GREAT and REAL. Make sense? All this is IMHO

Peace