Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV update

silverfox

Only my second post, am usually a watcher and observer, but had to share this one for what it is worth. we have a group of investors with Dinar and one of our group just now got a call from her banker that the rumor running around the banks in Atlanta, GA is that the RV will occur the 15th of this month. Strictly a rumor, but from a solid source. We'll see.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I heard this same rumor for Oct 15,2010 and almost every other thursday Sunday and Monday eversince..

I'm yawning, I'm yawning some more..... you know the rest..

I've been waiting.. Just hope someones right one of these times..

Edited by kid4dinar
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It is amazing how some folk's have something bad to say about a rumor. Thanks for the information you shared with us even though its a rumor. Just maybe one of these rumor are gonna come through and I hope I have used the correct spelling. I am still a newbie go RV baby.

• Upvote 6

Only my second post, am usually a watcher and observer, but had to share this one for what it is worth. we have a group of investors with Dinar and one of our group just now got a call from her banker that the rumor running around the banks in Atlanta, GA is that the RV will occur the 15th of this month. Strictly a rumor, but from a solid source. We'll see.

No bashing Newbies here - But for GOD's sake, why can't anyone on this site name a source? This isn't Deep Throat you know, or revealing a CIA agent for Pete's sake...if somebody is willing to tell you something, why not tell everyone? Why does it always mean they will suffer retribution as a source? This RV is a good thing.

In any case, bankers should not know when it will occur anyway. Otherwise they would inside trade, etc.

No bashing Newbies here - But for GOD's sake, why can't anyone on this site name a source? This isn't Deep Throat you know, or revealing a CIA agent for Pete's sake...if somebody is willing to tell you something, why not tell everyone? Why does it always mean they will suffer retribution as a source? This RV is a good thing.

In any case, bankers should not know when it will occur anyway. Otherwise they would inside trade, etc.

Are you the pot or the kettle...newb...insider trading (for the 7000th time) does NOT apply to currency speculation which is what this is. First of all, it only applies to stocks and bonds overseen by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commision). The Dinar is not. Secondly, the only "inside" info on the Dinar could come from the CBI or someone internally there, being they have the proverbial button to push. Please stop commenting on violations of an act you know nothing about...sorry, just tired of this term being thrown around followed by someone laughing at someone elses perspective.

• Upvote 2

Regarding the naming of sources, I'd remind everyone that the last time someone did that, it rebounded back on them in a very negative way. If I had a source I considered reliable, I wouldn't name him/her on this forum either, simply because I wouldn't want to inflict on them the many, many resulting calls, e-mails, etc. from people who just HAD to "verify it for themselves." That would border on harassment, and I have too much respect for my friends and business acquaintances to ask them to endure that kind of punishment. JMO.

• Upvote 4

I like it, rumor or not. Thanks Silverfox for sharing. Go RV. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

Me too Bobbydee, let's us dream another day. Nothing wrong with being hopeful. More people should have your response rather than yea I've heard that one before....

• Upvote 1

Regarding the naming of sources, I'd remind everyone that the last time someone did that, it rebounded back on them in a very negative way. If I had a source I considered reliable, I wouldn't name him/her on this forum either, simply because I wouldn't want to inflict on them the many, many resulting calls, e-mails, etc. from people who just HAD to "verify it for themselves." That would border on harassment, and I have too much respect for my friends and business acquaintances to ask them to endure that kind of punishment. JMO.

When the sharks come out they don't stop to think that maybe, just maybe that person or persons did hear or did see whatever is of the moment. I remember a post that i posted a month or so back about seeing De La Rue machine a 5/3 bank of which many posts came into question and that was fine, i expect that but one person ask me to go back to the bank and take a picture of it and post it on line so they may believe also. I know what i seen and would not go into a bank with a camera, taking pictures so solve someones disbelief for nothing...............If you don't feel comfortable giving up a source of your post, don't give it. These people only want to see how gullable you are............What if everyone quit posting anything that wasn't news on here, this site would be dull, dull, dull.

• Upvote 4

Hate to burst your bubble.. But I've work at Bank of The West for 5 years now and I can assure you of one thing. No teller, No personal banker, No Branch Manager, No Branch President will know of when the currency will change, It's all here-say. I could name all the banks in the Mountain-region and not one Branch Manager knows when a currency will re-value. They are all hoping for a change but they do not know. I've been on the boards many of times and I'm hoping for a re-value like everyone else, but when you read these post about this bank said this or this bank got this information I would be very skeptical and I would do my own research. I'm just tired of people saying this bank manager has this information because he does not!!! Good Night

• Upvote 1

My favorite part of this post is, "this is only my second post," reminds me of rumors that looked like the following;

"I have no reason to lie"

"I know I'm a newbie... but"

"I heard from the highest of high sources"

........BS....

I am starting a list of names of people who spew BS

Okie

Terry K

Steve 1

Poppy2

Cagetrucker

and

silverfox

Any that I may have missed?

• Downvote 3

My favorite part of this post is, "this is only my second post," reminds me of rumors that looked like the following;

"I have no reason to lie"

"I know I'm a newbie... but"

"I heard from the highest of high sources"

........BS....

I am starting a list of names of people who spew BS

Okie

Terry K

Steve 1

Poppy2

Cagetrucker

and

silverfox

Any that I may have missed?

Do you remember that post which contained the following " Hey I was told that by my Pastor and being a Pastor he CAN'T lie"................

Edited by umbertino

i question the source as being solid. I have not found a banker who even know the term Iraq Dinar.

that is funny.. i was just in my bank (chase) opened up a couple of account while i was there was talking to the investment guy of the branch and started talking abount the IQD he had no idea what i was talking about i found myself talking him into it we left off with me giving him a site where to buy it.... :lol: :lol: so i def. agree with this statement...

I heard this same rumor for Oct 15,2010 and almost every other thursday Sunday and Monday eversince..

I'm yawning, I'm yawning some more..... you know the rest..

I've been waiting.. Just hope someones right one of these times..

[/quote

:unsure:

As much as we would all like it to happen right now, nothing can happen till they finish and finalize the positions still needing to be filled....yes shabs controls the exchange rate but issuing a new currency or new bills has to be approved by the govt....

Got your back. Gave you the +1. Peace.