Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Monday

labdog

OK Well no one else will do it so here goes! I heard it from a neighbor

who works at a local bank. He knows that I am invested in Iraqi Dinars

and as he did his own due dilligence at the TD Bank in Toronto to see

if this was an active investment or tradeable currency etc.. His information

was that something big is happening with the Dinar and he suspects

an RV at any time. :D He just can't understand why the currency is still so

available on line at ebay and other sites. This guy is the biggest skeptic

regarding Dinars however, he has become interested lately after asking

his own questions. I would not be surprised if he has picked up some dinar

for himself. He would never tell me though because he is too stubborne. :)

Edited by labdog
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

His information

was that something big is happening with the Dinar and he suspects

an RV at any time

Labdog, your headline you posted says "RV Monday," but your person says RV at any time. The definition of "Any Time" could be tomorrow, or it could be 3 months depending on how you frame the definition of time. Just wanted to get clarification.

Edited by Austin-Powers-for-PM
  • Upvote 1

My Neighbor believes something will happen Monday! :)

Wow, for some reason I thought this post was a sarcastic post..

Considering it says RV Monday

And you do the normal Bank story

Where you heard it from a friend

And.. all that jazz..

So, your being serious?? Totally misleading!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!!... everyone is finally on the same page; the psychics, the gurus, the bank tellers, the currency traders, the neighbors, the janitors, the brother-in-laws, the sister-in-laws, the chicken farmers, the four legged nocturnal marsupials that hang from tree limbs... all I can say is Wow!... Something must be happening on Monday... and NO ONE has really said otherwise yet... Okay, I guess I will finally believe in a date for once. This is it! I need to dust off my best business suit, oh, and my dinars. Monday's gonna be busy!!!! :)

• Upvote 5

Yay! I got a -1

I was simply quoting because his original post + headline made me initially think he was being sarcastic.

Now, from how he posted again within the topic, it seemed he was being serious

Just looking for clarification now :)

• Upvote 3

yay! I was worried all day! With no one to tell me an RV is coming on Monday, I had no idea how to plan my week. This is such a relief. So now, Monday's schedule looks like this: laundry, dogs for a walk, grocery shopping, quit my job, cash in my dinars, buy a house a car and some shares in the brooklyn bridge. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the post. However from what I know about TD Bank, which is a fair amount being that my wife is a Senior Customer Service Agent and her good friend is an Asst. Mgr in another branch is that nobody on the local level around here in NJ, knows anything about the Dinar besides it being the currency of Iraq!

What they both tell me is that there are many inquiries from customers about it and they have been selling quite a bit of Dinars lately. Some of their VIP Customers (high rollers) have bought sizable amounts as well. I asked the Manager at my wife's branch when they will be receiving a De La Rue machine. He response: "Whats a De La Rue Machine?"

Maybe things are different in the Canadian branches...I dunno. What I do know is that my wife does many foreign currency exchanges and wires, and she has now special info about the IQD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

TD Bank is Toronto Dominion and they bought Canada Trust. Then they went to the US and bought what is now TD Waterhouse and TD Bank North in Maine and Boston etc. etc..

But make no mistake, TD is Toronto Dominion (A Canadian financial institution) :D Like Tim Hortons eh? :)

Edited by labdog
  • Upvote 5

My Neighbor believes something will happen Monday! :)

Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha,..

;););):D:D:D

Cheers!

• Upvote 1