• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#61 cautiouslyhopeful

cautiouslyhopeful

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

I just hope this psychic is not Sister Cleo!!

Attached Files

#62 butkus51

butkus51

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

Psychic? Wasn't that Anthony Perkins?

#63 shwngo

shwngo

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:25 PM

I have been to a few psychic's in the last 6 years. I was a non believer untill some of the stuff they told me came true. The stuff they hit on the head were job changes, promotions, kids and some things about my family and girlfriend at the time. Out of the ones i saw, 3 of them were dead on, the others really missed me all together.

#64 deepseadinar

deepseadinar

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationILLINOIS-FLORIDA

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

WELL I HAVE 2 POSTS ABOUT THE 5/3 BANKS YOU CAN ALL READ AND THE 2 WEEKS UNTIL RV. THAT PUTS US TO MARCH 10, 2011 AND FITS WELL WITH YOUR DAY ON THE 7TH!

THEN WE WILL BOTH BE HERO'S!

I PERSONNALY THOUGHT ST. PATRICKS DAY....GETTING THE GREEN AND WEARING THE GREEN!

NICE TWIST TO ALL THE USUSAL BS NOTIONS WE GET! LOL
Posted Image

#65 VanessaL4100

VanessaL4100

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:11 PM

I wonder why we never hear of a psychic winning the lottery. :huh:

:lol:

#66 dinardarius

dinardarius

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

THE 7th IS A MONDAY!!! GORVing

#67 tjmunson

tjmunson

• Members
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

My psychic tolod me Shabs will push the button when my reputation reaches 1000.........about 230 to go. :lol:

#68 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 28,507 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:39 PM

Psychic? Wasn't that Anthony Perkins?

That was Psycho.

#69 Doctor Smith

Doctor Smith

Senior

• Members
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationSouthern CA

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

Update! This is the exact psychic that made the prediction and how.

Show Name:
Iraqi Dinar RV Update! Who wants to be a Millionaire? Fact or Fiction?

Date / Length: 1/8/2011 5:00 PM - 2 hrs 10 min Length: 2 hrs 10 min Description:
h:129019 s:1454408 Join Earths Secrets for a fun filled 2 hours... Special Guest Update: I am a world renowned Psychic… it must be true the DMV let me get a vanity plate with PSYCHIC on it. my predictions are as followed: #1.Based on the recent death of thousands of red winged black birds, drum fish and the number of small earthquakes, the date for the RV announcement will be 3-7-2011. this date is based on the mystical properties of the dead birds X the rife frequencies omitted by the fish / the earths grid longitude – the grid latitude reduced. This system is proven to be proven to be 100 % equal to or above the accuracy of 99% of the so-called insiders posting their hype. #2. I predict that 83% of the investors reaching out for a sign of hope will be struck with wisdom and will understand that what they are trying to find is HOPE, conformation that they made a good investment. #3. I predict that this desperation to strike it rich overnight will lead many to give-up to soon. Not understanding that they fell pray to all the envy seekers out their in chat forum world. #4. I predict that some will find the emotional ride to much to handle, with each false anticipation comes a crashing blow of reality. #5. And for my last prediction, I predict that all that distance themselves from the overnight get-rich-quick mentality, and look at their decision to invest in the Dinar as a true investment (not a scam) will have wealth beyond their greatest expectations. These are my predictions to everyone investing in the golden Dinar. Listen and CALL IN with Your Opinions and Predictions!!! This should be an interesting Show!

Edited by Doctor Smith, 05 March 2011 - 04:37 PM.

#70 jxhal

jxhal

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

Wow, How pitiful are WE, between the weeked Pumpers,

High Hopes;

And every time it is going to Happen ( RV ) on a Thursday Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

I thought the Pumper were taking everyone in.

Well now we get the Word from the ( World Beyond )

Oh, Oh, Oh ---- I Know--- Wait----- Its coming from a PUMPER from the Beyond World !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#71 BanG

BanG

• Banned
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:42 PM

I think your Physic SUCKS. Time to pull out all the stops.....I will call the CIA for a few of their mushroom brain jelly filled skulls to crunch a bit of information. I'm on it.:P
I HAVE NO HONOR. i NEVER DID.

#72 alice

alice

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:42 PM

who cares who calls it..the 7th works for me!

#73 havasumom

havasumom

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:08 PM

This should be as good as any intel we have had on an RV date.

I called my sister. According to our cousin Brenda (who I haven't seen in at least 40 years) the RV will happen on the 7th of March. She knows this because her personal Psychic told her. :twothumbs:

Works for me !! IT"S MY BIRTHDA :D Y!!!!

#74 Doctor Smith

Doctor Smith

Senior

• Members
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationSouthern CA

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

I think your Physic SUCKS. Time to pull out all the stops.....I will call the CIA for a few of their mushroom brain jelly filled skulls to crunch a bit of information. I'm on it.:P

The way she interprets the dying birds and fish is a little different than the way most psychics work.

#75 RAGARCIA62

RAGARCIA62

• Platinum VIP
  • 673 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA for now

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:16 PM

I called my sister. According to our cousin Brenda (who I haven't seen in at least 40 years) the RV will happen on the 7th of March. She knows this because her personal Psychic told her. :twothumbs:

what a joke. psychic know nothing

#76 tjmunson

tjmunson

• Members
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

The way she interprets the dying birds and fish is a little different than the way most psychics work.

My wife and I used this in place of the rythmn method the last time we tried to get pregnant. Nine months later she gave birth to triplets. :o

#77 Nelson0528

Nelson0528

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

Solid!! :cool:

#78 Doctor Smith

Doctor Smith

Senior

• Members
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationSouthern CA

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

My wife and I used this in place of the rythmn method the last time we tried to get pregnant. Nine months later she gave birth to triplets. :o

Hopefully we get triple digits. As in $3:00 US.

#79 len

len

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationSomewhere West of the ME

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

A psychic should know the date of their own death, right? That alons should qualify them a crazy!
Signed,
Sceptically Non-Believer

#80 shwngo

shwngo

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

A psychic should know the date of their own death, right? That alons should qualify them a crazy!
Signed,
Sceptically Non-Believer

Go see one. It's worth the $30-$80 bucks. Find a local one and search him or her on the net to make sure they are legit, it will change your mind. If not it will be at least fun.

Edited by shwngo, 05 March 2011 - 08:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy