Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Psychic says

Doctor Smith

Must say..my palm is itchy as well from all this excitement either the Dinar is arriving on the 7th or tonight's lottery of $50 Million..lol. Perhaps great minds should gather in one place and visualize and see it already happened. That is the secret!!!

I have had psychics telling me that I will become very very wealthy so maybe this is it now. I'll go for RV on the 7th !!!

I remembered I read #7 means mystical. So I found a couple sites with meanings of number 7 that may entertain you a little.

http://towerweb.net/alt-lib/seven.shtml

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiritual-meaning-of-numbers.html

http://www.biblewheel.com/topics/seven_meaning.asp

RV on the 7th.....RV on the 7th....RV on the 7th...... :unsure::blink::o:D:lol:B)

This should be as good as any intel we have had on an RV date.

I called my sister. According to our cousin Brenda (who I haven't seen in at least 40 years) the RV will happen on the 7th of March. She knows this because her personal Psychic told her. :twothumbs:

If the Psychic says so....then let be 7 March. Go RV

I have been to a few psychic's in the last 6 years. I was a non believer untill some of the stuff they told me came true. The stuff they hit on the head were job changes, promotions, kids and some things about my family and girlfriend at the time. Out of the ones i saw, 3 of them were dead on, the others really missed me all together.

• Upvote 1

WELL I HAVE 2 POSTS ABOUT THE 5/3 BANKS YOU CAN ALL READ AND THE 2 WEEKS UNTIL RV. THAT PUTS US TO MARCH 10, 2011 AND FITS WELL WITH YOUR DAY ON THE 7TH!

THEN WE WILL BOTH BE HERO'S!

I PERSONNALY THOUGHT ST. PATRICKS DAY....GETTING THE GREEN AND WEARING THE GREEN!

NICE TWIST TO ALL THE USUSAL BS NOTIONS WE GET! LOL

cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Update! This is the exact psychic that made the prediction and how.

Show Name:

Iraqi Dinar RV Update! Who wants to be a Millionaire? Fact or Fiction?

Date / Length: 1/8/2011 5:00 PM - 2 hrs 10 min Length: 2 hrs 10 min Description:

h:129019 s:1454408 Join Earths Secrets for a fun filled 2 hours... Special Guest Update: I am a world renowned Psychic… it must be true the DMV let me get a vanity plate with PSYCHIC on it. my predictions are as followed: #1.Based on the recent death of thousands of red winged black birds, drum fish and the number of small earthquakes, the date for the RV announcement will be 3-7-2011. this date is based on the mystical properties of the dead birds X the rife frequencies omitted by the fish / the earths grid longitude – the grid latitude reduced. This system is proven to be proven to be 100 % equal to or above the accuracy of 99% of the so-called insiders posting their hype. #2. I predict that 83% of the investors reaching out for a sign of hope will be struck with wisdom and will understand that what they are trying to find is HOPE, conformation that they made a good investment. #3. I predict that this desperation to strike it rich overnight will lead many to give-up to soon. Not understanding that they fell pray to all the envy seekers out their in chat forum world. #4. I predict that some will find the emotional ride to much to handle, with each false anticipation comes a crashing blow of reality. #5. And for my last prediction, I predict that all that distance themselves from the overnight get-rich-quick mentality, and look at their decision to invest in the Dinar as a true investment (not a scam) will have wealth beyond their greatest expectations. These are my predictions to everyone investing in the golden Dinar. Listen and CALL IN with Your Opinions and Predictions!!! This should be an interesting Show!

Edited by Doctor Smith
  • Upvote 2

Wow, How pitiful are WE, between the weeked Pumpers,

High Hopes;

And every time it is going to Happen ( RV ) on a Thursday Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

I thought the Pumper were taking everyone in.

Well now we get the Word from the ( World Beyond )

Oh, Oh, Oh ---- I Know--- Wait----- Its coming from a PUMPER from the Beyond World !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I called my sister. According to our cousin Brenda (who I haven't seen in at least 40 years) the RV will happen on the 7th of March. She knows this because her personal Psychic told her. :twothumbs:

Works for me !! IT"S MY BIRTHDA :D Y!!!!

I think your Physic SUCKS. Time to pull out all the stops.....I will call the CIA for a few of their mushroom brain jelly filled skulls to crunch a bit of information. I'm on it.:P

The way she interprets the dying birds and fish is a little different than the way most psychics work.

what a joke. psychic know nothing

• Downvote 1