Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Psychic says

Doctor Smith

Actually...My girlfriend went to a psychic a couple months ago and she didnt even mention dinar and he told her investment coming through this spring. AND, her friend, who is also invested went to a different psychic and the same story happened with her. She didnt mention dinar but her psychic told her spring also, investment coming through. My girlfriends psychic has been right on on a bunch of things but also a lil off on a couple others.

• Upvote 1

This should be as good as any intel we have had on an RV date.

I called my sister. According to our cousin Brenda (who I haven't seen in at least 40 years) the RV will happen on the 7th of March. She knows this because her personal Psychic told her. :twothumbs:

Those dang "Mystic Pumpers" ...... :lol:

• Upvote 1

I called my sister. According to our cousin Brenda (who I haven't seen in at least 40 years) the RV will happen on the 7th of March. She knows this because her personal Psychic told her. :twothumbs:

Dude!!...excuzz me! Dudette!! Don't make me gnaw your toe nail!

Well shoot..

I just returned from a meeting with my MAGIC Eight Ball.

(Well actually not mine but my sons..which not really was it originally my sons, but his friend who....well never mind..)

First Try was

Magic Eight Ball

6.gif Question: when will Iraq RV Ask Another QuestionRETURN to my HomePage

Wait I'll shake it again..<H1>Magic Eight Ball</H1>Not Likely Question Will I be rich?Ask Another QuestionRETURN to my HomePageOne More Time Outlook Not so Good

Question Are you Real?

Well there we have it right out of the horses mouth, DEBINKED this Intel isn't real.

GO RV biggrin.gif

If there's an RV on the 7th me and Brenda's psychic are goin to Vegas baby! Yeah!!!

• Upvote 1

LMAO! So it's come down to this option huh.......Damn, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel for RV Intel.......LOL. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

o they are out there, and they new you were going to post this on this site at this exact time befor you did. HA HA :D

Indeed they did! But Unlikely that they even cared about HIS option.. Actually, EVERYONE has capability to be a Psychic!! :twocents::twocents: Truth is the human mind is a powerful thing!! & Most people use only 10% their brain all the time. Very few have explored and chartered that other 90% and these seldom few can do very POWERFUL and AMAZING things "when they put their minds to it".. YOU just have to LEARN how to tap into that unused vastness in your head U call a brain. Good Luck!:tiphat:

What the heck, I am all in laugh.gif . Nothing better than having the inside track. I going to order more dinar from Ali today and have them here in 24 hours (Friday will arrive on Monday - FedEx, my transportation psychic). They will be here Monday. Flip them for a little cash and head to the islands. cool.gif

• Upvote 1

What the heck, I am all in laugh.gif . Nothing better than having the inside track. I going to order more dinar from Ali today and have them here in 24 hours (Friday will arrive on Monday - FedEx, my transportation psychic). They will be here Monday. Flip them for a little cash and head to the islands. cool.gif

ROFL Me too. lol

Now thats pretty accurate...at least as accurate at some of the other stuff you read

• Upvote 1

I just got off a Telepathic conference call with Art Bell (who just returned from being abducted by aliens......again), and his vision tho quite murky is giving him a drop dead date of April 31st for RV...................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!