Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I had a dream

bgergens

This may sound crazy to most of you and I apologize in advance for this. In recent days I've gone through the darkest hours of my life. I'm flat broke and can barely keep my family together, having almost nothing left I considered selling off my last 3 million dinar. Last night as I drifted off to sleep after tossing and turning restlessly for hours I had a dream, or maybe a vision. It was our lord and savior Jesus Christ himself with a simple message. He said, "Do not despair my son, have faith and all will be taking care of." Now I'm holding on to my dinar and see what happens. God bless all.

regards,

bubba

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

I agree hang in there. Find another way to get a little extra income if you have too. Go to banks and offer to clean up foreclosures, clean cars, I don't know whatever you can do at the moment. Many of us have had impressions and dreams. We need to listen and be patient. Think about your circumstances and figure out a way to hang on just a little longer. After all if Maliki can we can too!

• Upvote 2

This is not my norm. I do read and study the Word of God daily. But I was on my way to the bank the other day and my Bible was laying on the passenger seat. I thought I'm going to place my finger inside the Bbile and when I am at the next traffic light I will read where my finger is. I stopped and realized that the Bible was upside down. Not knowing this as I drove so I couldn't try to do something.

I read this:

1 Kings 18:1 And it came to pass after many days that the word of the LORD came to Elijah, in the third year, saying, "Go, present yourself to Ahab, and I will send rain on the earth." NKJV Read this entire chapter it is an awesome one

I know rain can refer to many things such as His Spirit being poured out. I know that we can force interputation to make it say what we need it to say. But this refreshed my heart and mind. Regardless of what goes on here rv or no rv, God will take care of us. Even when it seems like a dought and severe times. God is good and is faithful. Be encouraged, rest in the Lord, trust in Him.

This is not speculation this is not pump or hype. Heaven and earth will pass away but God's Word remains forever. One day dinar will melt away as the dollar but God's kingdom will stand and endue forever.

PS. Get ready to run for I see a cloud of rain coming. Be refreshed and stand strong. You are not alone and we are partnering in this not only for us but for others to see God's goodness demonstrated

• Upvote 5

Bubba, hang in there partner!! Whatever you do hang on to as much of your dinar as long as you can. This RV thing is about to wrap up. It has to!!!!! Once the budget is released the RV clock starts ticking. And the RV clock only has a few minutes left on it. So do what you have to do to get by for another couple of weeks.

I will be saying a prayer for you and your family!!!

• Upvote 1

This is an interesting thread.

First off, bgergens, please do not despair. I was in your same boat about two years ago. Just when things had gotten absolutely bad (financially, family-wise, etc), I came to a place of complete peace. Even though all kinds of things were swirling around me that wanted me to panic, God provided a complete sense of calm and peace. I didn't know I had to get there, but I did get there after a very long trial. But, once I got to that place of inner peace (regardless of what was going on) things started to change dramatically for me. Things changed to the point where things have completely turned around financially and family-wise. I could not have written a better script myself.

In other words, God is faithful and he tells us never to give up. Can I tell you whether you should sell your Dinar or not? No, I can't tell you that. I do hope that you can hold onto it though.

Secondly, for those who believe that a Dinar revaluation is the height of this whole Iraq thing, my friends this is only the beginning. I think Iraq is poised to be the wealthiest country on the face of the earth. How so, because you can see it happening now. I equate it to a pristine virgin who just started her first day at the local wh**e house (sorry, but this is the best explanation), Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY wants a piece of her. Iraq is the same way - everybody wants a piece of her and it will only get worse (better?) in the next few years. I think the RV is one of many things Iraq will do to provide wealth to the world.

The final thing about Iraq is that I believe what the Bible says in Revelation chapter 18 about Babylon (in present day Iraq) - how nations and kings became rich through her but also how so many became drunk through her. I'm not saying don't buy Dinar or invest in Iraq. Of course, I have Dinar. What I am saying is that it is inevitable that Iraq will be the originator of so much wealth in the world that if people are not careful, they could be lured in to something more sinister than they realized.

Invest my friends. But, be wise about it. And, for those of us who call ourselves believers, God will one day tell us to get out of Babylon (i.e. leave that place and all she offers) because she will eventually meet her demise. And, once she does, people near and far will weep because she made so many wealthy. How does a country go from providing so much wealth to being destroyed in a day? I don't have the answer, but it definitely calls for wisdom and bears watching.

Thanks my friends and hang in there bgergens. Your better day is near.

***Official williamromeo disclaimer: I believe what I do because of my faith and the study I have put into it. That does not require you to believe the same thing. Everyone's faith is ultimately a personal, one on one issue with the Creator, not me. If people are offended, just remember, I did not write it, I simply choose to believe it.***

• Upvote 4

As a mod, I want to tell you all what good hearts you have, and how happy I am to be a part of this group!

And in the spirit of that respect I feel I need to tell you that the poster, bgergens, was a troll registered here under several names. He/she was IP banned today because of atrocious behavior.

I know that all your prayers, support, and well-wishes however have been received by people who have needed them. God is good.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1