Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A visit from Adam - Tuesday

pleasantvalleySunday

Pick time for "Q & A" with Adam  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Chose the day that best works for you.

• Monday
    • Wednesday
    • Saturday
  2. 2. Chose the time on that day that works best for you.

• 6P CST
    • 8P CST
    • 10P CST

Adam...I signed up again for VIP and can't get in......you said to contact you here. POURIT

See Bumper's post - you have to email the information, I can't see your Credit Card info on the forum. (That's a good thing!)

What will the Q & A regard?

VIP?

General RV questions?

Status of Iraq?

Reasons for potential delays?

I'm open! I'll start a thread asking for questions.

I don't see anything of value in this post. It even lacks common since! Come on, what was the purpose of this post? :blink:

I doubt you even read it - so I'll answer.

I wanted to schedule a Q&A session, so I popped in chat to say hi. Some people say thanks... and some people say negative stuff that jeopardizes their membership. Perhaps you think your negative comments contribute to this forum, or maybe you think your presence generates revenue - maybe you think that despite your negative attitude I value your membership here...

I really don't. I don't need or want you here clicking ads or anything else if you are going to be a negative member. That goes for all negative people - there are other sites out there for you to hang out on. Things are getting too close to the end and I welcome the chance to weed out all of the bad apples.

So what was the point?

It's a good excuse to put you on permanent mod preview, how about that? :twothumbs:

thank you PVS,Dogmatic and Riley for the post....To Adam...this is to a comment you made about being a christian in the chat...

Thank you littlesam. I never finished my thought on that, so I will here. I AM a Christian, but many of you didn't even know that until today.

It PAINS me to see so many "gurus" throwing religion into their chats and posts, and then acting as if they know what they are talking about... I'm going to do this Q&A session not because a higher calling asked me to, not because I have some special intel to share, and not because I have something you can spend money on...

I'm going to do it to inject a little common sense and hopefully give the good members here a REALISTIC understanding of where we are.

The truth is I have several businesses to keep up with, I barely have time to blink I'm so darn busy, but... this needs to be done, and hopefully some of the "posers" out there will stop yapping for a day or two while they try to think of how to play with what I'm going to share. And HOPEFULLY I'll be able to bring some of the confused and lost Dinar Investors back into the light... this is not a complicated investment, but the "noise" can be overwhelming and I hope to help as many people as possible. (Of course, that's always been the goal... it just gets put on the back burner occasionally when other matters in my life, business, or even this site start to get overwhelming.)

Whew!

Sorry, that got a little long. :)

Everyone please make sure you vote, I want this to be as beneficial to all as possible.

WARMEST RV regards!

- Adam

• Upvote 8

Thanks Adam for your time and effort to keep this site running. Yes, I read your comments on how other "Gurus" uses the bible/religion into this investment. Sometimes it is just laughable to hear comments like, "Babylon will rise again" not knowing the full extent of what the bible/revelation really meant. I have every reason to believe that this thing is in its final stage of completion. I read alot of post on this site, but the one member I pay attention to is Scooter. He's got an indepth understanding of this investment. I do appreaciate his time and effort, too. Someday, this thing will come to past.

P.S. Thank for all the MODS for keeping this site respectable.

Kayman

• Upvote 1

It PAINS me to see so many "gurus" throwing religion into their chats and posts, and then acting as if they know what they are talking about... I'm going to do this Q&A session not because a higher calling asked me to, not because I have some special intel to share, and not because I have something you can spend money on...

I'm going to do it to inject a little common sense and hopefully give the good members here a REALISTIC understanding of where we are.

The truth is I have several businesses to keep up with, I barely have time to blink I'm so darn busy, but... this needs to be done, and hopefully some of the "posers" out there will stop yapping for a day or two while they try to think of how to play with what I'm going to share. And HOPEFULLY I'll be able to bring some of the confused and lost Dinar Investors back into the light... this is not a complicated investment, but the "noise" can be overwhelming and I hope to help as many people as possible. (Of course, that's always been the goal... it just gets put on the back burner occasionally when other matters in my life, business, or even this site start to get overwhelming.)

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this, Adam. I am also a Christian who is sick of gurus using Christianity to lure the sheep into their "fold".

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 7

I don't think religion or politics should ever be a part of a discussion about our investment. How many times has a thread been opened with an interesting point and it quickly turns into members bashing each other over political or religious beliefs because of one comment. We all lose the pertinance of a possible inteligent discussion. Jusy my opinion...

• Upvote 1

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this, Adam. I am also a Christian who is sick of gurus using Christianity to lure the sheep into their "fold".

I am "Really" looking forward to this, I just hope it all goes down right. Bit nauseating huh Scooby Doo (hiding I mean, Mmm, Mm). Opinions are good, I prefer facts and news if you follow me. Thanks.

I don't think religion or politics should ever be a part of a discussion about our investment. How many times has a thread been opened with an interesting point and it quickly turns into members bashing each other over political or religious beliefs because of one comment. We all lose the pertinance of a possible inteligent discussion. Jusy my opinion...

You have a point, but I would amend it a little.

OUR religion and OUR politics shouldn't be factored in. Of course they make a small difference, but not NEARLY as much as the religious and political situations in Iraq. THOSE are the only political or religious points anyone should ever make.

Jesus, nor God, will make this RV happen "for" us. The people that even attempt to say that "the Lord" will make this happen for us are either charlatans or plain batty :lol:

I'm actually sorry I mentioned my religion... if we could move on, that would be great. :twothumbs:

With the tone of things lately, I had a feeling that Adam was lurking out there and would step in to bring calm to all of us. I appreciate everything Adam does with this site.

I think a bad "tone" is set when people start having constant unrealistic expectations, like RV every Tuesday and Thursday, $5.27 and $3.26.

I'm not discouraged on this investment AT ALL, but it simply can't happen every week! There are a few small key things that need to happen, and could happen very soon, but have not yet happened, that need to happen... for this to happen. (Great, now I sound like Frank. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif)

• Upvote 3

thanks for the post........I look forward to hearing from Adam....the fact that he doesn't come on more often tells me not much progress has really been made......even though many may disagree I'm not paying attention to all the other so called gurus.....always telling just how close we are........now coming from Adam is another story I hope......so he says we may be near.... I hope he is right

• Upvote 1

You have a point, but I would amend it a little.

OUR religion and OUR politics shouldn't be factored in. Of course they make a small difference, but not NEARLY as much as the religious and political situations in Iraq. THOSE are the only political or religious points anyone should ever make.

Jesus, nor God, will make this RV happen "for" us. The people that even attempt to say that "the Lord" will make this happen for us are either charlatans or plain batty :lol:

I'm actually sorry I mentioned my religion... if we could move on, that would be great. :twothumbs:

I think a bad "tone" is set when people start having constant unrealistic expectations, like RV every Tuesday and Thursday, $5.27 and $3.26.

I'm not discouraged on this investment AT ALL, but it simply can't happen every week! There are a few small key things that need to happen, and could happen very soon, but have not yet happened, that need to happen... for this to happen. (Great, now I sound like Frank. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif)

No rate, No Date, No Foul, No Crystal Ball. Time has proven over and over and over, Religion and Politics just simply do not mix. Check the news, being proven as I type. Nice to have a little hope these days on a life changing speculation. I am, and deal with working class people on a daily basis that pays this great country's bills every day. They are God fearing and loving people. Like myself, They found a bit of bit hope in this Dinar thing. Good luck taking it from them. No I don't pump, I work a day and so does she. We buy what we are willing to spend. Both gave up smoking, it's amazing what you can do with the extra change. I'm getting up in in years now. I've learned a few things along the way. Your God is not going to make you wealthy, however, he may have very well given you the sense to take care of yourself and your's. Do what you think is right. Good day all. Not a rant here, a mere reply.TwoCents.gif

Thanks to all the staff, for all you do. Thanks Adam. Everyone gets antsy from time to time. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this site for our benefit. Look forward to meeting you in person. And future investments

Ha! Yes, but it will be rescheduled and will be COMPLETELY different... in fact, I would guess the chat will be pretty dead since most people will be heading to the bank!

I can tell you right now.......If it revalues before this chat coming up, I wont be anywhere near my PC anytime soon and I'm sure everyone else that is invested will be doing the same. Although, you may still have a pretty good crowd from the non-investors crying about how they missed out. LOL

So, if that happens, Thanks for all you do Adam and I'm sorry I couldnt make it to your chat. :P

• Upvote 1