Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam ,

Our Thanks and appreciation to you and your awesome wife and family for the endless hours that you have given to this project. May they be multiplied back to you and your loved ones. Surely your commitment has touched more lives than you can know.

Blessings,

Trinity4HIM

Edited by trinity4HIM
  • Upvote 1

From the Far North- Thanks for keeping your eye on the future and not getting drawn down into the discussion of non importance.

Keep your focus in the future and we will all create the best out come.

Appreciate all you are doing. Hope to meet you in your future.

aquaman 907

• Upvote 1

Adam , Thank you for your time, effort, and research that you do for all of us at Dinar Vet. Looking forward to future investing with our members once RV takes place. Y our compassion for your fellow DV members is appreciated! thank you from deep South Texas! :):):):):) [

• Upvote 1

\/ery nice thought---- thanks adam from the kentucky area----- uhhhhhh flowers from a guy to a guy,,,,,,,,,,,,welll ehhhhhh man hug too----- lol hope this is the blast off time line we all ha\/e been reaching for,,,thanks for the great info

• Upvote 1

Checked with several charters out of Dallas and the price for 8 ranges from $28,000 to $45,000 - round trip...so get in touch if you are interested....Sweet Pea

Adam,

Most grateful for all your efforts. I am blessed to be part of this. I am quite new to all of this and almost every question that I have, if I look at the post log it has already been answer. That is an awesome reality. But then to see how often you address issues reveals how you are keeping your hand on the pulse of the RV.

This has been a short ride for me and thanks to the many that have been in this for a much longer time than me and have such hope( a confident and favorable expectation.)

Blessings - Great grace and peace from God through the Lord Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 1