Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Legal Declaration for the ISX form

• 3 weeks later...

Yes all three! And don't forget to have the document notirized...

I was checking the Embassy of Iraq and the fee is $258.00 instead of the $103.00 is this correct? Thanks:)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

From Warka

According to the current regulations of the ISX to to purchase stock under your name you must first have the following documents certified by the Iraqi Embassy or Iraqi Consulate in your country.

1- Colored Passport Copy and Colored ID Copy

2 Address and contact details.

3- Three signatures for verification.

The documents must bear the Iraqi Embassy seal and are to be sent to our mailing address where it will be submitted to the ISX for verification and approval. Once approved my department will confirm and you can than proceed with purchasing stock in your good. The originals documents will be kept safely in our files.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe someone could answer this for me - maybe silly question?

#3 asking for three signitures? writing your name 3 times or

3 different forms of ID besided your passport and drivers licence or other

TIA

GLTA

Bob

Adam, what can I do to set up my account to open up for my ISX portfolio? I applied for my Warka account (March 3rd) and followed up with count them 5 posts/emails to customer service(twice), Mr.Issa ect (twice)....... I am running out of email addresses to send to these people and I am starting to get really p*ssed off!! I feel like I am going to miss an excellent opportunity to but stock. They won't even return an email and no I do'nt have spam on my email :(

Maybe someone could answer this for me - maybe silly question?

#3 asking for three signitures? writing your name 3 times or

3 different forms of ID besided your passport and drivers licence or other

TIA

GLTA

Bob

Sign your name three times.

Adam, what can I do to set up my account to open up for my ISX portfolio? I applied for my Warka account (March 3rd) and followed up with count them 5 posts/emails to customer service(twice), Mr.Issa ect (twice)....... I am running out of email addresses to send to these people and I am starting to get really p*ssed off!! I feel like I am going to miss an excellent opportunity to but stock. They won't even return an email and no I do'nt have spam on my email :(

I see you are using an @att.net email, have you tried emailing from a free gmail account? Many times ATT, Charter, RR, sbcglobal, etc BLOCK the emails that you should be getting.

I'm saying it may not be Warka's fault - it's probably AT&Ts fault. Try a different email, and never email on a Friday or Saturday.

I see you are using an @att.net email, have you tried emailing from a free gmail account? Many times ATT, Charter, RR, sbcglobal, etc BLOCK the emails that you should be getting.

I'm saying it may not be Warka's fault - it's probably AT&Ts fault. Try a different email, and never email on a Friday or Saturday.

• Downvote 2

kwg,

I'm in the same spot you are...waiting on a reply. I received an e:mail from them on Monday. (Here is what they said...Please note that we have received your ISX documentation will be submitted to the brokerage to process your forms registering your information at the Iraqi Stock Exchange.) I also read somewhere else that someone waited for almost a month before getting approval...not sure why. I was going to send an e:mail to them next week sometime if I don't hear from them. One thing I've learned the short time I've been here is you have to have patience sometimes and at times that's very hard for me! Like now! lol Please keep us updated on your progress and thanks for all your insight Adam, you and everyone else on this forum have been a huge help for me!

• 1 month later...

I need some suggestions.

I have gone to 3 notaries to sign off on the Affidavit on Authenticity and the Declaration for ISX and I have been rejected each time.

They will not sign of on it. I even went to the City Hall where I filed for my passport and they wouldn't help me.

Where is everyone getting their notarizations??

Any suggestions are appreciated.:huh::huh:

Take it to a foreign notary......they usually aren't all into the political aspect of ANY document just as long as you can prove who you are and you got the money....well at least that;s been my experiences

I know how you feel, it took Warka like 2months to open my account, then 6weeks to confirm that they received my wire transfer (after a slew of emails). I am currently on week 3 of waiting for online banking setup. So far it is happening, just taking a looong time. Hope this helps

Rob

File attached

I'm getting ready to mail my paperwork to the Arab American Chamber of Commerce today.

In the Fed Ex envelope is:

Cashiers check for $103 (individual)

Declaration (signed and notarized)

Color copy of my passport and drivers license

Prepaid return Fed Ex Envelope

Do I need anything else.....for example, a note requesting what I'm needing?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...