Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oppinions and speculations are like sand its everywhere!!!

OK people I have been watching chat all weekend and all morning, the great news is the budget is passed, so we sit and wait for RI/RV .

I am writing this because this weekend everyone is pumped and excited, then this morning some peeps come in the room saying things like "this is what I have heard its not bad but its not good" then that brings the room down. Keep in mind that everybody's opinion is accepted in chat and in forum, as long as it is respectful.

What Everyone needs to remember it their Opinion and only that, they have no more intel than anyone else, some people just like to be miserable and want others to be apart of it.

When this thing goes we will know by looking at the forex, and other such sites.

Keep your eye on the prize and don't let others bring you down.

JMO

DK

• Upvote 5

thanks DK for the perfect reminder! and I'm going to add mine! this is NOT a done deal, should imho not be construed at this point as a done deal ... and further more any excitement founded on the thought that we're cashing IN this week ... perhaps unfounded .... I'd rather stay calm and collected and REAL regarding this than go over the top excited at this point in the process!!

multiple blessings,

pvS

DK

When I was coming up we were always told about the "crabs in the bucket" syndrome. If you are a crab fisherman....as long as you have two or more crabs in the bucket you wont need a lid. The ones in the bucket will always pull an escaping crab down back down. IMO it is the same with this investment. Some folks will always be the "crabs in the bucket" who pull down your spirits when you are breaking free....

Thanks DK good piece....

EagleEye :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Absolutely pvS. We have been told every single week for what seems forever that the RV is just around the corner. It does not mean it will happen as planned, since we know the Iraqis don't seem to have much of a plan. Patience is the key and god do I hate to be patient, but not much else to do.